Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Veritium - Token with Quarterly Dividend Payout - page 37. (Read 14832 times)

Activity: 85
Merit: 10
The project itself is great, with a clear vision on what the token is going to be. I just want to know where i can join the bounty or signature campaign. Thanks
Activity: 364
Merit: 101
New currency times combined with sustainable energy for mining and most important spreading the mining capabilities and a good dividend to community!
Sounds Great doesn't it!
Activity: 161
Awesome Project looking Forward into it Smiley
More Power For The Developers
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
Everything about this coin looks legit and self explanatory
Activity: 79
Merit: 0
I liked the idea of this project, good development, but i think you should add more information about this project
Activity: 378
I just signed up for airdrop
Activity: 280
I follow all tasks for airdop. Wish the best of luck to the devs. i will an eye on this project
Activity: 476
Merit: 103
Looks like this platform will be successful in the near future, I will support this project. ^_^
Activity: 130
What is the total and circulating supply for Veritium? It looks promising!
Activity: 294
Merit: 16
Awsome project with huge future potentials Smiley . Just joined the airdrop thnx dev team
Activity: 812
Merit: 287
0x3ff1463d6EC9354642C8599C7a84BE01ed49eC50
You can not leave purse addresses in the subject! delete! The topic can be closed because of your irrationality
Activity: 392
Activity: 330
0x86dc77dFd74827c19B7AfF84Ab46D7f9504899dE
It reminds me of another coin that was announced not to long ago that slips my mind at the moment. I have followed all tasks for airdrop and I wish the best of luck to the devs
Activity: 70
I think the best time to invest in this project is now
Let me go buy some
Good luck
Activity: 153
Submitted the form. How do I know that I have been registered successfully, shouldn't you provide a sheet for all participant? Do you have a max number for participant?
Activity: 83
Veritas project from my little research looks a good project with company set up. I will definitely keep on eye on this project hopefully, I will buy some during ICO
Activity: 78
🌟ATLANT ICO 24hr LEFT🌟
I hope this project to be successful. Joined the airdrop and il join the bounties!
Activity: 535
I liked the idea of ​​the project, so I participate in it!
Activity: 546
Merit: 252
Best of luck with this coin project !!!
Activity: 420
Merit: 108
I joined the airdrop thx  Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: