Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [VEX] VexCoin | Earn by PoA | MULTIPOOL | ICO is complete | Buy Support! - page 7. (Read 37423 times)

legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000
On c-cex it still says Sup: 9507977

Please request c-cex to change this. Or is this automatically updated?
Activity: 910
Merit: 1000

PoA done
but dont see coin(
Coins are manually paid out every other night.
next payout is tonight =)
Activity: 616
Merit: 500
Made 2x on this scheme and got out, be careful in the coming days, don't get greedy, don't get stuck.

well with a coin source verification and market cap of 15btc i think its good to be greedy here until we have a market cap of 150-300btc

Sees you have thought about this, which is all I ask, just be careful and be critical of everything.

indeed also am watching those that have sold and may want back in but it is only going higher. 1st price target 10k sats
Activity: 700
Merit: 501
1000% ROI Masternode Coin
Made 2x on this scheme and got out, be careful in the coming days, don't get greedy, don't get stuck.

well with a coin source verification and market cap of 15btc i think its good to be greedy here until we have a market cap of 150-300btc

Sees you have thought about this, which is all I ask, just be careful and be critical of everything.

Activity: 28
Merit: 0
Hey all, just checking in. Features are being worked on and we are endeavoring to release on time. Will keep everyone updated
Activity: 2
I started today to collect this wonderfull cryptocurrency VEX Coin Seems a coin with a hope potential
Activity: 252
Merit: 250
Yes only 1,7-1,8 Mio Coins. The current price is significantly undervalued.

Once the new wallets are released the price will rise massively. Wink
Looking good. Just made a small investment on c-cex and looking forward to seeing how this coin performs. Can't wait for the android wallet. Nice work !

Damn less then 2 million coins total?
Activity: 59
Looking good. Just made a small investment on c-cex and looking forward to seeing how this coin performs. Can't wait for the android wallet. Nice work !
Activity: 28
Network is stable and people are staking coins Smiley Well done to all involved.

Remember if you want to earn a few more VEX just head over to the CryptoTycoons Proof of Action Campaign

http://www.cryptotycoons.com/action-campaigns/vexcoin-proof-action-campaign/
Activity: 686
things looking really good here.
Activity: 420
Merit: 100

Some interesting things in here, glad I got to this coin early!
Activity: 104
Merit: 10

indeed if its a mobile staking wallet this will go mental when librex released staking wallet it rose to 7k and that has 10million coins we only have around 1.7m, 10k would be undervalued
Pages:
Jump to: