Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [VEX] VexCoin | Earn by PoA | MULTIPOOL | ICO is complete | Buy Support! - page 11. (Read 37423 times)

Activity: 910
Merit: 1000
We have partnered up with CryptoTycoons and are proud to announce a Proof of Action Campaign

What is a Proof of Action Campaign?

Quite simply, it is a social media campaign where, by doing only a few different actions (liking posts, re-tweeting etc) you can earn VEX. Its that easy!

Head over to the VEX/CryptoTycoons page to find out more and get started
My name is Charles, from CryptoTycoons, just wanted to drop in and say that the first payment goes out tomorrow!
about 20 seconds of your time gets you 120 Vex! Claim your free coins!
All payouts have been sent.
Next payout is in 2 days!
Activity: 749
Merit: 503
Blockchain Just Entered The Real World
Activity: 994
Merit: 260
Dev hello! How soon will begin trading, want to see the exact time of the start of trading.
Activity: 700
Merit: 501
1000% ROI Masternode Coin
Only about 10 hours left and looks like a bunch to be burnt!
Activity: 21
Merit: 0
Activity: 1

i Bought some coins from c-cex. Let's see where this coin goes... high or down
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
Your professional profile on the blockchain
I have bought more coins today  Grin
Activity: 4
indeed graet article from the great coin  Grin
Activity: 28
FYI payments for the MultiPool are usually processed every day
Free #VexCoin! Ongoing PoA Event http://www.cryptotycoons.com/poa-campaigns/vexcoin-proof-action/ #bitcoin #cryptocurrency #darkcoin #blackcoin #giveaway #dogecoin #VEX

I expected more than 20 coins for a reward,
Its 20 per actions, and there are 6 actions! That means 120 Vex for reward!
And its literally 11 button clicks worth of your time. A pretty good deal i'd say! =)

My mistake thought that was the total reward. Tongue

It's an easy mistake to make. We plan to get rid of the point system altogether (no reason to have it at this point), and just show total coin value for each action in the next release =)
Free #VexCoin! Ongoing PoA Event http://www.cryptotycoons.com/poa-campaigns/vexcoin-proof-action/ #bitcoin #cryptocurrency #darkcoin #blackcoin #giveaway #dogecoin #VEX

And its literally 11 button clicks worth of your time. A pretty good deal i'd say! =)

My mistake thought that was the total reward. Tongue

We have partnered up with CryptoTycoons and are proud to announce a Proof of Action Campaign

Quite simply, it is a social media campaign where, by doing only a few different actions (liking posts, re-tweeting etc) you can earn VEX. Its that easy!

My name is Charles, from CryptoTycoons, just wanted to drop in and say that the first payment goes out tomorrow!
about 20 seconds of your time gets you 120 Vex! Claim your free coins!
Activity: 3
great! I'd like to keep eyes on this thread...hope this coin have high rate  Grin
Activity: 686
Merit: 500
multipool now open. i see progress on this coin..
Activity: 5
this coin only trde in c-cex..when this coin add to other exchanger

Activity: 1204
Merit: 518
Activity: 45
Total coins for sale on the IPO is 9,500,000 Although any unsold coins will be destroyed..wooww.. Shocked looking for a good coin  Grin High rate

Good luck to you VexCoin
Activity: 28

sounds good to me, does it start right away?

Its open as we speak Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: