Author

Topic: [ANN] [VIA] ★ Viacoin ★ ~ the future of digital currency ~ ★ - page 174. (Read 825850 times)

Activity: 36
Merit: 0
Barabbas ~ Now that you showed up , what are your thoughts on viacoin ?  Lets have some fun here :p .
legendary
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000
"...screw tit"...

I can play with that imagery...
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
Someone buying hard on bittrex.

I think you are looking at TIT. This is VIA...

nah, screw tit.

Looks like we finally got a bit of buy pressure on the books. Hope we get some momentum out of it.
legendary
Activity: 1162

I think you are looking at TIT. This is VIA...
legendary
Activity: 1960
Merit: 1176
@FAILCommunity
https://www.cryptocoinsnews.com/viacoin-price-sliding-wrong-direction/

Summary: Price has been going down. Price may go up again. Not much of an article.

IMHO price is going down because of impatient holders who want to participate in another DarkShadowMarijuana pump, hoping to make some 0.02 BTC profit and buy some candies. I will not be surprised if the price falls down to 6-8k satoshi. I consider myself as a good trader, but following those waves could be VERY dangerous. I am sure that many people lost money by selling VIA (or another good coins... like SFR for example) and then buy some new DarkDark or DopeMarijuana coin at their peak. Like I said many times in several threads - people are sheeps in general.      
https://www.cryptocoinsnews.com/viacoin-price-sliding-wrong-direction/

Summary: Price has been going down. Price may go up again. Not much of an article.
legendary
@FAILCommunity
I like that difficulty. At the moment I am about 7-8% of VIA's network. Grin 
Activity: 448
Ok, just bought a 10msh contract for scrypt mining at genesis mining where you can mine via. Never mind Wink before

In the OP are a lot of pools listed. Would recommend to try http://viacoin.minerpools.com

I think that this pool has issues atm.

Try via.1gh.com

the point is that I bought a cloud mining cotnract. This is the only one where you can choose to mine and keep viacoins but you cannot chose the pool to mine on (unfortunately).
Activity: 840
It is time to buy, promote, hype viacoin again, guys
legendary
@FAILCommunity
Minerpools seems to be working now.
legendary
@FAILCommunity
Ok, just bought a 10msh contract for scrypt mining at genesis mining where you can mine via. Never mind Wink before

In the OP are a lot of pools listed. Would recommend to try http://viacoin.minerpools.com

I think that this pool has issues atm.
legendary
Activity: 1890
Merit: 1085
Degenerate Crypto Gambler

Looks like our rain whale has cashed out a few hundred BTC this month from the looks of bitcoinwisdom -

He must be very happy Tongue

This was not just mining pressure. He should be fine by now
Activity: 707
Merit: 505
Perhaps this alternative epeso coin I just found has something to do with it?
They are releasing an Android wallet on the 30th according to their website Undecided
Activity: 742
Merit: 500
what's the project going on ?
the price in bter is lower and lower.
Activity: 707
Merit: 505
Looks like our rain whale has cashed out a few hundred BTC this month from the looks of bitcoinwisdom -

He must be very happy Tongue
The exchange price seems to be in a deflationary spiral at the moment. Why buy at the ask, when you can place a bid lower and wait for it to be filled? Hopefully the tide will turn soon and there will be enough buy interest to absorb the continuous small selling and force people to raise their bids. Hopefully.

There will be a bottom. One time people will realize that via is worth more than Gridcoin or Worldcoin (which are currently above our marketcap). So, I expect that this will happen rather soon. This is a bargain people.... Image to be the first coin that scales.... the first coin that prooves real-world transactions, the first coin that realizes transferable copy-right. All with a respectable amount of development funding.... Dont know, but I am happy that I dont have to buy but let my low buy orders to be filled instead. Great time.
The exchange price seems to be in a deflationary spiral at the moment. Why buy at the ask, when you can place a bid lower and wait for it to be filled? Hopefully the tide will turn soon and there will be enough buy interest to absorb the continuous small selling and force people to raise their bids. Hopefully.
Jump to: