Author

Topic: [ANN] [VIA] ★ Viacoin ★ ~ the future of digital currency ~ ★ - page 172. (Read 825850 times)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0
Great news/rumour about Zynga.

This could be the start of something big :-)
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1000
Why can't I solo mine viacoin? viacoinqt refuses to allow miners to connect.

My viacoin.conf:

daemon=1
server=1
rpcuser=prelude
rpcpassword=x
rpcconnect=127.0.0.1
rpcallowip=192.168.1.193
port=5223
rpcport=5222

I've got plenty of experience solo mining, and all other coins work. Just can't get via going for some reason, what am I missing?

You dont need

Code:
daemon=1
server=1
port=5223
rpcport=5222

Thanks for the reply. Still doesn't work with that removed.  Huh
legendary
Activity: 1484
Sold my 2k VIA at 17k and bought big portion of XCH. Hope not only VIA will be pumped Wink
Still need VIA to play poker  Wink
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
Alright guys, screw it, the cat is already out of the bag since I shared this with a couple people via private message. So here it is. Buckle up.

Exactly the news that is going to ignite VIA on fire. Holding for 10X

TechGen sent me this a few days ago. Skeptical, I decided to message this dude on LinkedIn. The next day, he confirmed this to be true in a round about way making it obvious that this was in fact legit. Simply type Zynga Poker into Google News and you will see that it is their most popular game. You will also learn that everything adds up given the fact that the company is trying to offer gambling services in more countries, this makes perfect sense. Zynga poker is by far their strongest brand. I'm not sure exactly what their plans are but as you can tell this is no joke. This is enormous for Viacoin!

legendary
Activity: 1694
Merit: 1054
Point. Click. Blockchain
Sold my 2k VIA at 17k and bought big portion of XCH. Hope not only VIA will be pumped Wink

XCH should be a big part of this if true...

-tb-
Activity: 214
Merit: 100
Activity: 371
legendary
Activity: 1484
60K Satoshi here we come again  Cool
Activity: 61
Merit: 10
is the address on clearinghouse supposed to change with every login?
Activity: 448
legendary
Activity: 1064
Activity: 448
legendary
Activity: 801
Alright guys, screw it, the cat is already out of the bag since I shared this with a couple people via private message. So here it is. Buckle up.

Exactly the news that is going to ignite VIA on fire. Holding for 10X

TechGen sent me this a few days ago. Skeptical, I decided to message this dude on LinkedIn. The next day, he confirmed this to be true in a round about way making it obvious that this was in fact legit. Simply type Zynga Poker into Google News and you will see that it is their most popular game. You will also learn that everything adds up given the fact that the company is trying to offer gambling services in more countries, this makes perfect sense. Zynga poker is by far their strongest brand. I'm not sure exactly what their plans are but as you can tell this is no joke. This is enormous for Viacoin!

Zynga has a market cap of >$2B. This is a huge company making a big change in operations for one of their flagship products. The little VIA that could!!!
Let's make sure to bump this HUGE story on each page because folks are going to be coming here in droves for info when they see the % gain for VIA today.
only 10BTC to .000275 on bittrex. Looking forward to see that soon
Activity: 30
Merit: 0
Sent TechGen a pm recently asking for proof but he never got back to me...and this is why. He was going to announce it anyway.

And I can confirm defcoin's proof request..and so can you. Taken from XCP Ann:

Clearinghouse is not on Bitcoin. You're either on Bitcoin or you're not and Clearinghouse is not. It could be made to work with Bitcoin because Clearinghouse is a clone of Counterparty, but then, Counterparty is already on Bitcoin. If being on Bitcoin were not such a huge advantage the Counterparty developers could move it to another chain in a day or so. They won't because there is absolutely no reason to be on another chain, but it is possible. Any flexibility and security feature that Clearinghouse has, it has because the Counterparty developers wrote the code and open sourced it on GitHub so that other people could use it as well.

There are  plenty of reasons to be on another chain.  Faster blocks, friendly relations with chain devs, quicker/better implementation of new features/bugfixes/etc.

Your absolute denial of them makes your position less reasonable and thus weaker, not stronger.

As for the forced choice between "either on Bitcoin or you're not"...treechains are coming!

http://bitcointlv.com/en/Agenda/Day-2-October-20

Yes, this is what I'm learning. I will say for certain, I know that a big social gaming co might be the first to make this jump to clearinghouse. From what I'm told, they simply weren't happy with counterparty for whatever reason. Though they haven't ruled out counterparty, they seem to be more intrigued with clearinghouse. I have no idea when this will happen, but I'm told the first move will be merging a type of betting game on the platform as an experiment. I was also told that they are even exploring offering company shares through the platform as well. Meanwhile, I'm still just sitting here trying to figure it all out.

Is there any way of proving this whatsoever?

Check your messages, that should provide all the proof you need.

Viacoin's speed. Always knew that was going to be a huge advantage.
What... the fuck... is this... from the XCP thread? Does anyone know about this??

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.9281547

If true, we're going to need the "this is huge" guy.

This is an example of exactly what we hope to see with Clearinghouse.  Overtime, more and more people will realize how critical speed is.

Here is what was posted

"Yes, this is what I'm learning. I will say for certain, I know that a big social gaming co might be the first to make this jump to clearinghouse. From what I'm told, they simply weren't happy with counterparty for whatever reason. Though they haven't ruled out counterparty, they seem to be more intrigued with clearinghouse. I have no idea when this will happen, but I'm told the first move will be merging a type of betting game on the platform as an experiment. I was also told that they are even exploring offering company shares through the platform as well. Meanwhile, I'm still just sitting here trying to figure it all out."

IMO this will be the catalyst that sets VIA on fire: one or two customers leave counterparty for clearinghouse (b/c counterparty is too slow or too expensive). That could set the stage for a very nice sustained momentum rally.

....aaaaand here it is !!!!!!

Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked

Thank you for the advance notice!

p.s. Amazing how people dumped into the face of this news OK Rumor. Attention spans are very limited it seems.
legendary
Activity: 1960
Merit: 1176
@FAILCommunity

Oh, Jesus... why did you post that?! I liked the difficulty as it was. Now things will change!
Jump to: