Author

Topic: [ANN] [VIA] ★ Viacoin ★ ~ the future of digital currency ~ ★ - page 184. (Read 825850 times)

legendary
Activity: 1890
Merit: 1085
Degenerate Crypto Gambler
altmarket is Bryce Weiner exchange  Wink
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
Hi Fox.

There seems to be a buzz about this new exchange on Twitter.

Hopefully this will be good for VIA and increase awareness about our coin.
Activity: 840
Merit: 1000
Check out @altmarketdotcom's Tweet: https://twitter.com/altmarketdotcom/status/522185903423651840?s=09

VIA to be listed on AltMarket.Com with BTC & RZR markets at launch.

Great news!

well, it this exchange good? I hope there will be a new mintpal exchange. I miss the time mintpal had over 10k btc trading volume.
Activity: 56
Check out @altmarketdotcom's Tweet: https://twitter.com/altmarketdotcom/status/522185903423651840?s=09

VIA to be listed on AltMarket.Com with BTC & RZR markets at launch.

Great news!
Activity: 707
Merit: 505
waiting for a huge pump like CANN, BTCD did.
I'm in it for the scalability issue being solved and fair mining for all. #sickofbeingaslave
Huge buy walls on bittrex, when this dam bursts the flood will be biblical Cool

waiting for a huge pump like CANN, BTCD did.
Huge buy walls on bittrex, when this dam bursts the flood will be biblical Shocked

22 BTC wanting to buy and only 40,000 VIA available?
Andromeda Cool
legendary
Activity: 1526
the grandpa of cryptos
VIA to the moon!
Activity: 58
The blockchain notary on Clearwallet is easy to use.
legendary
Activity: 3976
Merit: 1421
Life, Love and Laughter...
I know Peter Todd and interact with him quite a bit. He most certainly is involved in Viacoin a lot. He even quit MasterCoin to work on Viacoin. He sees it as a vehicle to implement his ideas, and Drak is an open collaborator. I've spent time with both of them.
see this also:
http://blog.viacoin.org/2014/10/01/petertodd-dev-update.html

are you genjix from LP?  just curious. you are def moving on to better and bigger things if you are.
Since @btcdrak mentioned in a recent interview that darkcoin was doing important work regarding stealth addresses and such, does this mean there is a chance these technologies may be incorporated into Viacoin in the future?
Activity: 291
Merit: 250
Hi BTCdrak,

I've been intrigued from the start of Viacoin's fast block frequency (24sec). I even asked you about it before the ICO...
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.7751020

I totally and humbly admit that Viacoin  fast block frequency works like a charm, but I'm still puzzled why other coin-devs avoid this, and choose a 1-min or 2.5min block frequency instead.

afaik, fast block frequency are avoided by coin-devs bcs it introduces many problems of nodes trying to achieve distributed consensus (i.e. minor blockchain forks, production of blocks faster than previous blocks are transmitted and verified, etc.) as well as non-optimized economics (e.g. increased bandwidth, higher validation costs of non-mining nodes, etc.).

But as I said, Viacoin runs smooth. To be honest, smoother than any other coin I've watched.
Kudos!

To the chase - if you have some spare time, I'D LOVE to read your take on this.
What gives? How does Viacoin achieve this?
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1076
I know Peter Todd and interact with him quite a bit. He most certainly is involved in Viacoin a lot. He even quit MasterCoin to work on Viacoin. He sees it as a vehicle to implement his ideas, and Drak is an open collaborator. I've spent time with both of them.
see this also:
http://blog.viacoin.org/2014/10/01/petertodd-dev-update.html
Activity: 249
I don't like petertoddian obsession in this thread, again and again.

If I understand it correctly, he's involved in many projects. He's not doing anything specifically for via. He's working on things useful both for btc and Via, possibly other coins. Yes, Via can pick up new features earlier and P.Todd's involvement is beneficial for Via. It helps both PR and technical development. But what is too much is too much.
what's wrong with price, ppl sold viacoin for other coins?

Another pumped and dumped coin. Can anyone prove it otherwise?

P.s. Look at the chart at bittrex. it is classic, text book pump and dump chart.

Accumulation mode on. If You want any prove so just look at who is developing VIA ----> Peter Todd

yes, Peter Todd is the chief scientist. That is why I hold in long-term, now I am focus on making more btc and  buy more viacoins.  Grin
Activity: 371

P.s. Look at the chart at bittrex. it is classic, text book pump and dump chart.

Accumulation mode on. If You want any prove so just look at who is developing VIA ----> Peter Todd

even btc and every stock is pump and dump.

Never seen something is only rising.
Jump to: