Author

Topic: [ANN] [VIA] ★ Viacoin ★ ~ the future of digital currency ~ ★ - page 186. (Read 825850 times)

Activity: 280
Merit: 250
Get ready to see some moves this week...

What do you mean?
Activity: 48
Merit: 0
Get ready to see some moves this week...
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
Waste of money, just like this coin
Sounds like someone's on the hunt for cheap Via Wink
Or just the usual bagholding butthurt.

must be, viacoin is the most potential coin I have seen, 20 million market cap is not a dream in the future.
god bless you..

God have mercy on their souls, for they know not what they do

Son You better care about Your KittehCoin haha Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

You would be wise to sell this coin and buy kitteh with it
Activity: 32
Very nice chat on the World Crypto Network about Viacoin and all the upcoming developments. Hosted by Theo Goodman and BtcDrak

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P63ByrQXd9w
Activity: 58
don't worry, because the strong infrastructure of Viacoin can support the current value. Now is just the first stage.
There are going to be very useful & interesting applications or services on the platform, and the power of Viacoin blockchain technology will be shown.
Activity: 371

must be, viacoin is the most potential coin I have seen, 20 million market cap is not a dream in the future.
god bless you..

Son You better care about Your KittehCoin haha Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

god bless you..

Activity: 247

god bless you..
Activity: 840
Merit: 1000

Activity: 280
Who cares?
Activity: 707
Merit: 505
Hey btcdrak,
I would like to apologize for having doubts about you and ViaCoin in general. Although, I still feel that revealing your identity and time commitment would be beneficial, you have proved multiple times that you are genuinely interested in developing the coin. Hiring Peter Todd is truly amazing. I wish you good luck.

Revelation, I appreciate you saying this but I still think you were right to ask hard questions and be sceptical.

Regarding identity, I really am not sure it matters because there are examples on both sides showing identity is not equal to reputation. Mark Karpeles and "Neo & Bee"' CEO being prime examples where knowing identity turned out to be useless.  On the flip-side, look at Satoshi (no-one cares), and BTC-e (have proven their reliability and honesty over the years even making customers whole when they got hacked). Looks like even SR2 have proven themselves too.

By the way, we've finished the Blockchain Notary, we are just making promotional materials to explain it and push it out to media outlets. Slowly but surely we'll get to where we want to be.

you can hire a PR firm, it is just a little money for you

Hey btcdrak,
I would like to apologize for having doubts about you and ViaCoin in general. Although, I still feel that revealing your identity and time commitment would be beneficial, you have proved multiple times that you are genuinely interested in developing the coin. Hiring Peter Todd is truly amazing. I wish you good luck.

Revelation, I appreciate you saying this but I still think you were right to ask hard questions and be sceptical.

Regarding identity, I really am not sure it matters because there are examples on both sides showing identity is not equal to reputation. Mark Karpeles and "Neo & Bee"' CEO being prime examples where knowing identity turned out to be useless.  On the flip-side, look at Satoshi (no-one cares), and BTC-e (have proven their reliability and honesty over the years even making customers whole when they got hacked). Looks like even SR2 have proven themselves too.

By the way, we've finished the Blockchain Notary, we are just making promotional materials to explain it and push it out to media outlets. Slowly but surely we'll get to where we want to be.

you can hire a PR firm, it is just a little money for you
legendary
Activity: 1064
Hey btcdrak,

I'm glad the bitcoin infrastructure is building out and that more people are becoming aware of crypto, but I'm so so frustrated by the slow confirmations of bitcoin...from coinbase, to circle (just signed up), to an issue I had with an overstock.com purchase, it's awful.  Each of these platforms bake in about an hour which you have to wait through until you can proceed with your transfer.  In a world where consumers expect transactions to be instant, bitcoin just isn't going to cut it.  

Viacoin offers so much potential improvement, and when you throw in ClearingHouse, there is no comparison.  Looking forward to the continued, solid progression the development team is delivering on.

Viacoin is the most potential alt-coin will alternate btc, faster, XCH is similar to XCP. We need time to promote it, maybe in 1-3 years, we will be USD millionaires! Grin
Activity: 17
I'm glad the bitcoin infrastructure is building out and that more people are becoming aware of crypto, but I'm so so frustrated by the slow confirmations of bitcoin...from coinbase, to circle (just signed up), to an issue I had with an overstock.com purchase, it's awful.  Each of these platforms bake in about an hour which you have to wait through until you can proceed with your transfer.  In a world where consumers expect transactions to be instant, bitcoin just isn't going to cut it.  

Viacoin offers so much potential improvement, and when you throw in ClearingHouse, there is no comparison.  Looking forward to the continued, solid progression the development team is delivering on.
Activity: 672
Merit: 500
http://fuk.io - check it out!
cant wait to see clearing house
Activity: 58
New Viacoin Core 0.10.4 maintenance release

http://blog.viacoin.org/2014/10/10/1-viacoin-0.10.4.html

"This is a maintenance release which increases the size of relayable transactions as well as increasing the allowable OP_RETURN relay to 120 bytes. The latter change is required for an up and coming ClearingHouse protocol feature called CustodyChains."...

+1000.
The strong and innovative infrastructure of Viacoin has been built, and the cool services are being set up one by one. Kiss
Activity: 267
This is the reason why I keep buying VIA and don't need to worry about POD.. etc. etc? Scam etc.. Smiley
legendary
Jump to: