Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [VIA] ★ Viacoin ★ ~ the future of digital currency ~ ★ - page 2. (Read 825829 times)

Activity: 7
Merit: 0
Nice coin!! I bought some... what is the expectation of this coin? What is the expectation of 1 viacoin value to be?
Activity: 538
Merit: 500
Hello
Romano - you're doing an awesome job man!! I absolutely love coins like this that fly under the radar with a developer that is actually getting shit done and doing so w/o the need to over promise or hype the work.

It's only a matter of time before your efforts no long go unnoticed and the price takes off. Keep it up!!
Activity: 560
Merit: 253
8k to 10k satoshis, obviously.

Yes, 8k to 10k satoshis. I can see a 3 million dollar marketcap for VIA with all this BTC forking crap coming our way.

On the short run this is quite possible. On the long run, I would expect it to reach at least the top 50 on Coinmarketcap, so that would be a value of about 20k sat (5 mln USD).

I think you need to at least do something to generate buzz. Is Segwit active yet? Should make a huge deal out of that.
legendary
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1014

Yes, 8k to 10k satoshis. I can see a 3 million dollar marketcap for VIA with all this BTC forking crap coming our way.

On the short run this is quite possible. On the long run, I would expect it to reach at least the top 50 on Coinmarketcap, so that would be a value of about 20k sat (5 mln USD).
Activity: 280
Merit: 250
Vincit qui se vincit.

Activity: 272
Merit: 11
www.becent.com
Exposure..exposure..we need exposure

In crypto exposure usually comes directly from a price increase and not from extensive marketing. VIA is at good exchanges, so I expect whales already noticing this coin and waiting on results.

Well, if my TA is right, this coin is set to have a massive breakthrough upwards to 8k or 10k soon.

8k to 10k per coin? Sounds like a beautiful dream. Other than no crypto has gone that high yet.
Vincit qui se vincit.

In crypto exposure usually comes directly from a price increase and not from extensive marketing. VIA is at good exchanges, so I expect whales already noticing this coin and waiting on results.

Well, if my TA is right, this coin is set to have a massive breakthrough upwards to 8k or 10k soon.
legendary

Vincit qui se vincit.
Activity: 690
Merit: 907
Yeah Romano from twitter
Impressive stuff! You did thus quicker than I expected. I'm getting worried that your nice road map is useless soon as you created everything already. :-D
Thanks! uuuhmmm yeah I clear out the roadmap faster then expected.
Well need some testing to do for ElectrumX
legendary
Impressive stuff! You did thus quicker than I expected. I'm getting worried that your nice road map is useless soon as you created everything already. :-D
Yeah Romano from twitter
Working on a Viacoin ElectrumX implementation. Which will be 10 times faster than the old Vialectrum Server.
SegWit compatible

ElectrumX comparison
The image below shows the difference of sync time between Bitcoin Electrum&ElectrumX.
For Viacoin it will be faster

https://twitter.com/viacoin/status/842758650297024513

https://twitter.com/viacoin/status/842759343841951744
Activity: 36
Merit: 0
Viacoin Core 0.13.2.1 transactions have been tested successfully.

Transactions work fine  Smiley

Although I have own 0 VIA, good to see you hard at work Romano.
Keep it up!
legendary

Well done!
Yeah Romano from twitter

Activity: 706
Merit: 500
https://twitter.com/CryptoTrout
Ok bought a large chunk of this. The coin looks solid so I hope it rises.

Is segwit already ready?

It looks no serious people on this coin, i mean buyers with money and whales

Is it VIA slack?

the first segwit node is synced but it hasnt been activated yet

no slack but 200+ ppl in telegram room https://t.me/viacoin

Merit: 100

Is segwit already ready?

It looks no serious people on this coin, i mean buyers with money and whales

Is it VIA slack?
Yeah Romano from twitter
That's indeed my Viacoin Core 0.13.2 node.
Keep an eye on this BTCT ANN. I tend to post news first on Bitcointalk.

Anyways I hope everyone is just as excited as I am. I have some more news pending & some great changes

hm, tommorow volume will be 1btc, it's ridiculous
You can either Sell or Buy to make the volume go up.
If you don't have it, ask someone else for a loan.  Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: