Author

Topic: [ANN] [VIA] ★ Viacoin ★ ~ the future of digital currency ~ ★ - page 207. (Read 825850 times)

Activity: 182
Merit: 100
Activity: 295
Merit: 250

CustodyChains sounds fascinating. Not sure what it is or will do in practice but if it is intended as some means of storing confidential records eg medical, criminal, financial etc.  I hope that the data can only be accessed by named, authorised individuals and that their authorisation and any instance of their utilising their authorisation will be recorded on the blockchain. Leave no room for plausible deniability here please. Professionals have been known to "share" information with "colleagues". But, maybe CustodyChains have nothing to do with such data storage so I am barking up the wrong treechain.  Grin
Activity: 295
There seem to be quite a few people out there who don't yet realise that VIA is so much more than a coin. I'm waiting for treechains to emerge and show what can be done.  Cheesy
Activity: 840
Merit: 1000
tip: People need to stop thinking short-term.

+1

999.999%

+1, buy and hold, waiting for 3 months, it will be a big surprise. Viacoin team is talented, diligent, with all-star developers, that is the future of digital currency. Cool
Activity: 490
tip: People need to stop thinking short-term.

Agreed.  Why would anyone sell a coin that regularly updates in full detail like this?  Glad i didn't panic sell due to whale manipulation today it would have cost me a lot.  Poor suckers who sold today didn't know what hit them
Activity: 1274
Merit: 500
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network
Activity: 278
Where is the best place to post my regular project updates?

Use the blog then tweet it.  The community will help spread the news elsewhere. 

+1 Drak

Ditto - blog great for updates - twitter as the news feeder. ..

+1 Drak
Activity: 140
wake me up when we pass litecoin

hahah, soon we will and we will not wake you up because then you will sell coins.
Activity: 706
https://twitter.com/CryptoTrout

Activity: 490

id say @ the viacoin blog website
legendary
Activity: 1064
Activity: 706
https://twitter.com/CryptoTrout
wake me up when we pass litecoin
Activity: 291
A nice future service we could get added on is this one   https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=768796.0   if you comment on the first 10 pages you get a free stake , if 5 pages consist of viacoin members it would be much easier to get added quickly Smiley

If you claim your free stake please say I am your refferer +1 stake for me and more power for the via community over there  ^^
frankly,
a. i fail to understand why viacoin needs to 'join' the Links service. We can easily build this in CH...
b. the Links logo reminds me of the Power button (i.e. shutting down a computer or device). bad feeling imho...
legendary
Activity: 924
TokenHouse decentralized cryptocurrency exchange
Anybody want to see some 50K+ action? ;-)

I wanna see some 500k+ action  Grin
legendary
Activity: 801
Anybody want to see some 50K+ action? ;-)
Activity: 8
Merit: 0
Saw a tweet. Just bought my first Viacoins. Good luck to me Grin
Activity: 350
A nice future service we could get added on is this one   https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/annthe-chain-links-iosandroid-app-appcoin-referal-competition-768796   if you comment on the first 10 pages you get a free stake , if 5 pages consist of viacoin members it would be much easier to get added quickly Smiley

If you claim your free stake please say I am your refferer +1 stake for me and more power for the via community over there  ^^
Jump to: