Author

Topic: [ANN] [VIA] ★ Viacoin ★ ~ the future of digital currency ~ ★ - page 235. (Read 825850 times)

Activity: 240
Merit: 100
.001 tonight EASY. 
legendary
Activity: 801
Merit: 1000
please for the love of god sell!
legendary
Activity: 1792
Merit: 1010

thank you! great work, managed to assemble 170 VIA , will try to execute "smart contract" great cutting edge work, told my friends to buy this coin as it is quality and stands out from the crowd

have a great night and keep on innovating!  (28.81 GH/s Net hash, promised myself 200 VIA , doing small buys as well from small BTC amounts daily... )
legendary
o no.. as predicted yesterday.. 27.70 GH/s  good I got off multipool... fantastic progression guys and thank you!

price explosion also in effect...
Activity: 1414
Merit: 265
Pepemo.vip
interesting XCH discussions.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.8320265

Quote from: BTCdrak

As it stands there is no way to auto-settle contracts where VIA is one half of the trade so at the moment there is no solution. However, because we are in control over both Viacoin and ClearingHouse, there may be changes we can make. This is the important thing to understand here. Mastercoin and Counterparty have been trying to work around a very unwilling bitcoin for all this time. If we need to change something in Viacoin, we can do it without fear. Those projects on the other hand have to dodge bullets as Bitcoin Core outlaws more and more stuff to block what they deem as blockchain spam.
Activity: 280
Merit: 250
o wow.. strong buy orders on bittrex.. last at 0.00062784 BTC

Hrm..... Still can't decide if this is going to go to a dollar or not... I could make like 3-4 BTC right now... but getting greedy I think.
legendary
o wow.. strong buy orders on bittrex.. last at 0.00062784 BTC
Activity: 714
Merit: 500
imo via should be taking ltc price and spot in the not so far future

and pre-sale was 0.00006102 VIA/BTC, still looking for this mysterious conversion ... bittrex firing trigger almost ready!

worry that price is gonna explode, they are doing everything right...

Cool

I've reconsidered being totally out and have started easing my way back in. If it breaks out, it's going to break fast.

yeah.. I also switched off from multipool and mining direct (just in case price doubling) then again difficulty will go up.. I am like Don Quichotte fighting windmills

anyways gotta run cheers yo have fun  Cool

Huh? Not familiar with that phrase lol
legendary

and pre-sale was 0.00006102 VIA/BTC, still looking for this mysterious conversion ... bittrex firing trigger almost ready!

Cool

I've reconsidered being totally out and have started easing my way back in. If it breaks out, it's going to break fast.

yeah.. I also switched off from multipool and mining direct (just in case price doubling) then again difficulty will go up.. I am like Don Quichotte fighting windmills

anyways gotta run cheers yo have fun  Cool
Activity: 420

Cool

legendary

Cool
legendary
0.00058995 BTC last , pretty cool, holding well actually, thinking of buying some

Currently out, waiting to see what people decide about the conversion process.

can you explain what that means, this conversion process please ? I was reading BTC .... appreciate it
Activity: 420
0.00058995 BTC last , pretty cool, holding well actually, thinking of buying some

Currently out, waiting to see what people decide about the conversion process.

legendary

Oh very nice. Was worried it would drop drastically. I'll prob buy more as well.

same here, I love we have this nice distribution going across ( so everyone owns some of this great coin ), this block maturation time.. I can't get how well this works, but to be honest its so much easier to buy than to mine...

have a great day stay positive!

Oh very nice. Was worried it would drop drastically. I'll prob buy more as well.
legendary
Jump to: