Author

Topic: [ANN] [VIA] ★ Viacoin ★ ~ the future of digital currency ~ ★ - page 236. (Read 825850 times)

Activity: 910
Merit: 1000
Activity: 280
Merit: 250
What's it at now? Can't check on my phone:(
Who cares?
pretty funny to watch this all. don't forget without small girls (guys come second) price will go down the tube I am serious (same problem exists with BTC)

sleepy time lets see how much szmula you wil create overnight which is all but absract

still crawling to 200 close .. check tomorrow right now sleepy time

umm....
legendary
Activity: 1792
Merit: 1010
pretty funny to watch this all. don't forget without small girls (guys come second) price will go down the tube I am serious (same problem exists with BTC)

sleepy time lets see how much szmula you wil create overnight which is all but absract

still crawling to 200 close .. check tomorrow right now sleepy time
Activity: 420
The guys who invested 75BTC in the presale still accumulate more viacoin.

http://viacoinexplorer.com/address/VvFp7K6JH2tpEdCWDqKoZSHYFPzCYpQHRE

Of course they are.  People are confused about what all this means and are selling.  A few people aren't confused and are accumulating.
legendary
Activity: 1148
The guys who invested 75BTC in the presale still accumulate more viacoin.

http://viacoinexplorer.com/address/VvFp7K6JH2tpEdCWDqKoZSHYFPzCYpQHRE

legendary
Activity: 1526
the grandpa of cryptos
price kind of sucks now Sad
legendary
if you have not join viacoin Chinese community, you can join us:

QQ group: 310675142 

promote viacoin in china and help viacoin development in china. Contact Chinese crypto media and Chinese exchange platforms. 促进via在中国的发展,并且负责联系交易平台和媒体。
Activity: 562
Merit: 251
ALCEDO
No faucets yet? For slow miners is very difficult stay on the project  Embarrassed

I think we need a powerfull social influence for make this coin stronger. I'll speak with other friends about Viacoin and try to persuade them about speak with other future members... Infrastructure is very important for the future!

Donatives are welcome: VddXhMkCk1qzsUks87kyhzAzTazBTVU3kW
legendary
http://coinmarketcap.com/

Via #15... Just beat BC!

So ViaCoin is now basically a more-efficient CounterParty (ranked 13 with $5.5 mill market cap); we should be 30% higher from here then.
JL

i posted this when via hit bittrex at the beginning when the via price is 8K satoshi, but people laughed at this....
 Wink
here:

maybe should check this table 3 Month later.
Activity: 462
http://coinmarketcap.com/

Via #15... Just beat BC!

So ViaCoin is now basically a more-efficient CounterParty (ranked 13 with $5.5 mill market cap); we should be 30% higher from here then.
JL
Activity: 267
Activity: 252
Is there any news?  why so much buying today?
Selling 10.3k VIA .008  Grin Angry Cheesy
Activity: 252
I bought more today  Grin
legendary
Activity: 1736
Merit: 1001
Guys, its best to just wait for the official FAQ @ the XCH ANN.

Should be coming up.

I found out about this from the blog before I saw it here. Wink I guess I expected all the info here to be fully hashed out.
Activity: 490
Guys, its best to just wait for the official FAQ @ the XCH ANN.

Should be coming up.
legendary
Activity: 1736
Merit: 1001
So, when you say the VIA won't be burned, that means it will be in the hands of the dev again?

Is the clearinghouse wallet that you can use for VIA secure? Has it's code been audited? I still have my VIA in a paper wallet so would need to sweep it into the clearinghouse wallet to transfer some to XCH?

I have some trepidation over doing this, but I do want to convert some into XCH.

Am so glad I picked up VIA under .001. I think we'll see prices above that point very very soon. A lot a hype around VIA recently and with clearinghouse coming out it's a sure thing

Any source for when Clearinghouse is due for release?

Must be soon, someone's buying VIA like crazy right now, we're up to 61k and rising!

When whales enter into the coin, we can't say how much it will raise.
All depends how much whales want to make profit.

How will this new burned coin react? Anyone have an idea?
Jump to: