Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [VIA] ★ Viacoin ★ ~ the future of digital currency ~ ★ - page 66. (Read 825850 times)

Activity: 707
Merit: 505
legendary
Activity: 3976
Merit: 1421
Life, Love and Laughter...
Clearinghouse site is down btw...  http://clearinghouse.io
legendary
Drak, syncing is too slow.  This is a problem.  Please fix.

I know someone mentioned to use Clearwallet.  But that doesn't mean it shouldn't be looked into and get it fixed.
legendary
Activity: 421
Merit: 250

whats wrong?

Maybe click that open button to see if the log has any info?

Is it during the initial sync or after it has syncronised?
Smiley

After sync about 17G data, its ok now.
There is no update from Peter about treechains. Remember it's his experimental concept.
Not to worry, thanks for the update though Smiley Hope it's a successful experiment! Grin
legendary
Activity: 1064
Merit: 1000
You are aware that Gavin is pushing for his XT hard fork, right?  It could wreck BTC.
@btcdrak, is there any news regarding treechain research/progress in anticipation of this?
Any opensource code we could tinker/help with at all??

There is no update from Peter about treechains. Remember it's his experimental concept.
legendary
Activity: 1064
Merit: 1000

whats wrong?

Is it during the initial sync or after it has syncronised?
Activity: 250
Merit: 100
The Future Of Work

whats wrong?

Activity: 421
Merit: 250
You are aware that Gavin is pushing for his XT hard fork, right?  It could wreck BTC.
@btcdrak, is there any news regarding treechain research/progress in anticipation of this?
Any opensource code we could tinker/help with at all??
I was reading this article from July 29th 2014 https://www.cryptocoinsnews.com/viacoin-review-1m-market-cap-days/ and noticed someone posted a comment 5 days ago asking where the 1MM marketcap figure came from would anyone here care to give an answer ?
Not really but thanks anyway Tongue
legendary
Drak, just wondering...  Would it be possible to make Clearwallet capable of generating BTC addresses and store BTC?  It could be a cool and useful feature to have, or at least make it an optional feature.

+1

Or better yet, make it a plugin.
legendary
Activity: 3276
Merit: 1202
Keep calm and buy more via Wink
The Future Of Work
i was the idiot that bought it at 65-whatever but the line looks so nice
dat uptrend tho Wink

hell yeah, the 3d bbands are nice too
dat uptrend tho Wink
The Future Of Work
I think that VIA has an advantage in that it is already gaining upward momentum.
Agreed, especially since the 'new high' alarm on my laptop woke me (and my wife) up a 4am this morning Cheesy lol

edit:  i guess that's the going rate anyway
Activity: 706
Merit: 500
https://twitter.com/CryptoTrout
dumping via in anticipation of greece collapse is the last thing i would do.  buy more, its still just barely at ICO
I think that VIA has an advantage in that it is already gaining upward momentum.
Agreed, especially since the 'new high' alarm on my laptop woke me (and my wife) up a 4am this morning Cheesy lol
The Future Of Work
So I'm holding VIA obviously atm but I'm also watching Greece and I'm thinking that if they default and begin exiting the Euro it could potentially give BTC a price boost.
Since VIA and can only be traded against BTC and is lesser known to the general population at the moment (LiteBit.eu does not count) a sharp rise in BTC would basically crush my position I'm taking at the moment.

Am I being rational or do you think the price of VIA will rise in proportion to BTC? Or perhaps even exceed it (which I hope)?

Opinions please Smiley

When BTC is doing well a lot of it definitely flows into alts.  I think that VIA has an advantage in that it is already gaining upward momentum, so it should see a huge rise before BTC does.
Pages:
Jump to: