Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [VIA] ★ Viacoin ★ ~ the future of digital currency ~ ★ - page 69. (Read 825850 times)

Activity: 700
Merit: 500
Oh my god this thread is moving slowly.
Activity: 391
Merit: 250
Since a day or 10 the Viacoin richlist at http://www.richlist.eu/viacoin is turned off.
Does somebody know why?

legendary
Activity: 3976
Merit: 1421
Life, Love and Laughter...
Just recently downloaded the latest wallet.  I get this error whenever I start it.

Any fixes for this?

Try starting viacoin-qt.exe from the command like with -reindex
I think it's a problem with the old pre-merged mined DB format.

Decided to start from scratch.   Syncing is really slow.  Any ideas how to speed this up? 
legendary
Activity: 1064
Merit: 1000
Just recently downloaded the latest wallet.  I get this error whenever I start it.

Any fixes for this?

Try starting viacoin-qt.exe from the command like with -reindex
I think it's a problem with the old pre-merged mined DB format.
legendary
Just recently downloaded the latest wallet.  I get this error whenever I start it.

Any fixes for this?

Is this on a fresh installation with no database or an existing installation with the blockchain database?
I assume you're using 0.10.7.1?
legendary
Activity: 3976
Merit: 1421
Life, Love and Laughter...

Any fixes for this?
legendary
So I closed my wallet, got an error message. Upon restart all my coins are gone, my adress has changed, seems like the wallet.dat was deleted somehow and replaced when I restarted the wallet. Believe it or not my external drive died just hours ago. So I guess I am screwed. First time in crypto since more than a year I lose coins like that....
system recovery
maybe your luck

no luck. I was able to recover the original wallet.dat from the external drive but it is damaged and the wallet wont start (error message). Sigh.

You could try contacting http://www.walletrecoveryservices.com/ - they might be able to help you. They've been around for a long time. The wallet format is the same as Bitcoin 0.10.
Activity: 398
So I closed my wallet, got an error message. Upon restart all my coins are gone, my adress has changed, seems like the wallet.dat was deleted somehow and replaced when I restarted the wallet. Believe it or not my external drive died just hours ago. So I guess I am screwed. First time in crypto since more than a year I lose coins like that....
system recovery
maybe your luck

no luck. I was able to recover the original wallet.dat from the external drive but it is damaged and the wallet wont start (error message). Sigh.
Activity: 518
Merit: 500
system recovery
maybe your luck
Activity: 398
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
Not a Doctor
Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

a pitty indeed

let's organize a trash Viacoin day
Activity: 394
Crypto enthusiast
Activity: 461
It would probably, but this is turn key solution from service provider itself it is not some platform for crowdfunding or similar...
legendary
Activity: 1133
Merit: 1050
Hello Via community, if we need additional full nodes we can fund them easy via Bitnodes.

Wouldn't ClearingHouse be a perfect avenue for funding stuff?
Activity: 461
Hello Via community, if we need additional full nodes we can fund them easy via Bitnodes.

Activity: 204
Merit: 100
http://bravenewcoin.com/news/10-bitcoin-industry-sectors-providing-killer-apps
10 Bitcoin Industry Sectors Providing Killer Apps
Potential killer apps for VIACOIN?
10. Decentralized File and Web Content Hosting   Examples: Storj, Maidsafe
9. Videogame Economies   Examples: Spells of Genesis, Bitquest
8. Social Tipping      Example: ChangeTip
7. Decentralized Internet Access, or Paid Mesh Networking    Examples: BitMesh, MegaNet
6. Decentralized Markets     Examples: OpenBazaar, BitWasp
5. Investments and Lending       Examples: BTCJam, BitFinex, P2P Lending, Institutional investing, too many to count.
4. Streaming Payments for Content      Example: Streamium
3. Videogame Prizefighting      Examples: Leetcoin, Gambit
2. Microwork      Examples: Taringa! Creators, Film Annex, BitStars, Bitlanders
1. Rebittances       Examples: Abra, Rebittance, BitPesa

legendary
Activity: 1140
The Real Jude Austin
legendary
legendary
Activity: 1140
The Real Jude Austin
legendary
New maintenance release v0.10.7.1 https://github.com/viacoin/viacoin/releases/v0.10.7.1

Fixes issues with Windows client on non-English versions of Windows
Pages:
Jump to: