Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Viacoin (VIA) - Safe | Segwit | Lightning Network | Auxpow | Fast - page 2. (Read 381911 times)

Activity: 690
Merit: 907
Yeah Romano from twitter
    • The Viacoin website is still up Smiley, maybe we can contact the lead Devs directly and encourage them to get going again?

Edit: The projects looks dead, too bad...[/list]
    yeah, here
    Didn't know people still post on btctalk
    Activity: 690
    Merit: 907
    Yeah Romano from twitter
    Is there any where to buy Viacoin right now? I know project looks dead but on the off chance you do decide to give it another go i may as well add to my bag.

Yes, here https://atomicdex.io/en/downloads/
    Wallet and DEX in one app (Desktop, Mobile, Web) that has VIA listed.

I don't think Viacoin is listed
    Activity: 130
    Merit: 11
    Is there any where to buy Viacoin right now? I know project looks dead but on the off chance you do decide to give it another go i may as well add to my bag.

Yes, here https://atomicdex.io/en/downloads/
    Wallet and DEX in one app (Desktop, Mobile, Web) that has VIA listed.
    Activity: 170
    Merit: 10
    If anyone has some to sell OTC, let me know. Not looking for a lot just a small bag for the longshot, if dev does decide to reboot.
    Activity: 63
    Merit: 2
    Probably not:

Crypto Exchange Bittrex Global to Shut Down
    All trading on the platform will be disabled on Dec. 4, several months after Bittrex's U.S. arm filed for bankruptcy and stopped operations.

Is development still ongoing? Development updates seem to have slowed down.
    Yes

Last year VIA was sometimes great for trading, since it would jump between 200 and 800 sat several times a year.

Is development still ongoing? Development updates seem to have slowed down.
    Yes
    Activity: 63
    Merit: 2
      • The Viacoin website is still up Smiley, maybe we can contact the lead Devs directly and encourage them to get going again?

Edit: The projects looks dead, too bad...[/list]
      Activity: 147
      Merit: 20
      Seeing this, I cant help but scratch my head: how an utter horseshit like BLZ is still alive. How can exchanges still make market for morally obsolete garbage that does not fit in crypto ethos. We need to upend this craggy space. We need bathos. Space should be changed top to bottom while values that buttress body of crypto should be reiterated, possibly retconed.
      Developer still active ? latest github was on april 2020.

Forced to admit that Romano abandoned the project. All holders were deceived. At the moment, we have nothing to grow altcoins, VIA is in place, and will soon fall to 0.

Are you sure of this? you are in contact with Romano? where did you find this information?

Compliment for tried the FUD little troll flashtr0n....
      I've been building up my reputation since 2013 and people think I would just give up like that?
      Even if I have waste hours thinking, coding, and put my own money into development with uncertainty for getting the project hyped again. I will simply do it.

Just lots of things I wish I did myself. Like the Viacoin website, some people once hired disappear in a bear market.

Is the chain still active or is Via gone for good?
      Will you be coming back to the project or is this officially done and you have moved on?

Developer still active ? latest github was on april 2020.

Forced to admit that Romano abandoned the project. All holders were deceived. At the moment, we have nothing to grow altcoins, VIA is in place, and will soon fall to 0.

Are you sure of this? you are in contact with Romano? where did you find this information?

Compliment for tried the FUD little troll flashtr0n....
      I've been building up my reputation since 2013 and people think I would just give up like that?
      Even if I have waste hours thinking, coding, and put my own money into development with uncertainty for getting the project hyped again. I will simply do it.

Just lots of things I wish I did myself. Like the Viacoin website, some people once hired disappear in a bear market.
      Such a shame about VIA delist. One of the first coins to be listed on Binance and a legendary coin from the crypto world.
      Activity: 20
      Merit: 0
      Binance delist $Via on August 26 2021
      legendary
      Activity: 1604
      Merit: 1564
      精神分析的爸
      Viacoin is not dead...

When a wallet doesn't work(Node list anyone??) and no known pools are claiming to be mining it(Except mining-dutch who has a block height way out of whack!), I'd say it is DEAD.

Here are some listening nodes to get you started:

Code:
      addnode=136.144.207.246
      addnode=112.74.45.139
      addnode=47.90.245.73
      addnode=47.91.77.232
      addnode=47.89.189.197
      addnode=67.43.1.184
      addnode=91.206.16.214
      addnode=[2a01:7c8:d001:1c1:5054:ff:feee:3e1a]

HTH
      Activity: 665
      Merit: 15
      Viacoin is not dead...

When a wallet doesn't work(Node list anyone??) and no known pools are claiming to be mining it(Except mining-dutch who has a block height way out of whack!), I'd say it is DEAD.

Activity: 20
      Can you help me out with VIA telegram group? I am banned for no reason and i dont have any access in the group which is the only group i can follow viacoin news. Can you tell to an admin to add me up or can he contact me to allow me to follow the group? my telegram id is @johny_ka
      Activity: 4
      Have run the 0.15.2 Windows 64 wallet exe downloaded from viacoin.org.

Have run the 0.16.3 Windows 64 wallet exe downloaded from Github.

Have also run the 0.16.3 viacoin-qt from the zip file.

They all have 0 active connections. Any ideas? Is there a list of peers anywhere? Thanks
      Activity: 21
      Viacoin is not dead, in fact the price seems to stabilize in the last 24 hours, perhaps due to the recent downtrend of the rest of cryptocurrencies.

Source: Stock Bitcoin

who said Viacoin is dead? Viacoin is also merge-mined with Litecoin so it is very difficult for him to die...and I believe that Romano is still working on it despite these 2 terrible years (bear market, covid etc etc)...not having a huge community like Litecoin or Ethereum or the stupid doge meme it's normal that we don't read much about Viacoin lately...but things will change very soon as soon as the market is "mature" enough...now we have to accumulate as much as possible...
      Activity: 5
      Viacoin is not dead, in fact the price seems to stabilize in the last 24 hours, perhaps due to the recent downtrend of the rest of cryptocurrencies.

Source: Stock Bitcoin
      copper member
      Activity: 33
      Where are the wallet node ip or peers to update?
      legendary
      Activity: 3122
      Merit: 7618
      Cashback 15%
      can someone tell me how to connect to the network again with vialectrum 4.0.0a0 version?
      need to move my VIA coins... Roll Eyes
      Pages:
      Jump to: