Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] VIAZ - First major decentralized peer to peer funding platform on Tezos - page 3. (Read 44446 times)

Activity: 65
Merit: 0
Our CTO’s vision of how VIAZ can increase your ROI: Part 2

https://link.medium.com/uYmcTudUaV

Let me know what you guys think  Smiley
“Part 1: Our CTO’s vision of how VIAZ can increase your ROI” by VIAZ https://link.medium.com/gsU4zN6B5U

This will be an interesting read let me know what you guys think.
The question is, how long will the ico viaz last 4 months? or will it be released in at least 4 months? the project, which is very interesting, but for the long-term ones
The ICO will last for 6 months. Tokens will be distributed one month after the ICO ends. Yes it is definitely a long term project.

If the ICO lasts for 6 months, I don't think a lot of people will consider contributing early as their funds are not accessible anymore and subject to volatility.
True that we will see what works best and make changes accordingly. Right now our focus is the fiat banking partner.

Ok that's good. As for the duration of the ICO, you could guarantee a rate for BTC and ETH contributions, but that could put you at risk if the market drops further. Anyway, just speaking from my experience that I refrain from investing when my funds are tied up for half a year or so.
That's a valid point we will look into it and see what can be done so that the funds are not locked for half a year.
Activity: 910
Merit: 253
The question is, how long will the ico viaz last 4 months? or will it be released in at least 4 months? the project, which is very interesting, but for the long-term ones
The ICO will last for 6 months. Tokens will be distributed one month after the ICO ends. Yes it is definitely a long term project.

If the ICO lasts for 6 months, I don't think a lot of people will consider contributing early as their funds are not accessible anymore and subject to volatility.
True that we will see what works best and make changes accordingly. Right now our focus is the fiat banking partner.

Ok that's good. As for the duration of the ICO, you could guarantee a rate for BTC and ETH contributions, but that could put you at risk if the market drops further. Anyway, just speaking from my experience that I refrain from investing when my funds are tied up for half a year or so.
Activity: 66
The idea is great, but there are doubts about the project team. Although in Telegram group the project more popular. Therefore, I think that the ICO will be successful

Well, the project team is like, take the same 0xproject. At the helm of some of the young guys that look like ordinary students, but nevertheless, virtually no promotion has collected $ 24 million. Sometimes they invest not only in the team, but also in the idea
The organizers of the project now have only an idea. In fact, they offer to sponsor their attempt to develop a new payment system

I do not agree with you in my opinion the platform looks decent and worthy of investment which asks. There are projects that look great and then do not collect anything
Activity: 27
The idea is great, but there are doubts about the project team. Although in Telegram group the project more popular. Therefore, I think that the ICO will be successful

Well, the project team is like, take the same 0xproject. At the helm of some of the young guys that look like ordinary students, but nevertheless, virtually no promotion has collected $ 24 million. Sometimes they invest not only in the team, but also in the idea
The organizers of the project now have only an idea. In fact, they offer to sponsor their attempt to develop a new payment system
Activity: 28

And what doubts do you have about the project team? What are you confused about?

Activity: 910
Merit: 253

We have updated our whitepaper version 1.3 released on our website.
Things that we updated:
1.) Why VIAZ?
2.) ICO Details
3.) Utilization of funds pie chart
4.) Updated Roadmap

Link to whitepaper: https://viaz.io/documents/Viaz-Whitepaper_EN.pdf

If you have any other questions let us know.
Activity: 798
Merit: 256
Interestingly, with these projects, it is more expedient to immediately buy on ICO or buy later and wait for overclocking as on ether?

In my opinion the beginning and during the week I'll have to see the movement. Hurry is not worth it exactly
That's right - there is no upper limit, if in the first couple of days will throw a hundred million dollars, the project from the start will be very difficult. Maybe the drawdown below the ICO will be after the start of trading

This is not only possible but will be. Anyone on the market sees new projects lose 90% of the price in the first few weeks. Only finance can show profit X10 and more in such fall market  Cool
Interestingly, with these projects, it is more expedient to immediately buy on ICO or buy later and wait for overclocking as on ether?

In my opinion the beginning and during the week I'll have to see the movement. Hurry is not worth it exactly
That's right - there is no upper limit, if in the first couple of days will throw a hundred million dollars, the project from the start will be very difficult. Maybe the drawdown below the ICO will be after the start of trading

Naturally, you should not even get into the ICO that collects more than 100M easier to stay with the ether and the profit from the growth of the ether will be much better than from the growth of the token itself. Do not think that something epic out
competition is growing and more and more projects are being launched on the tezos blockchain. but if you compared with the communities for example eth or tronor eos the chance of success is lower here.

What kind of theory is that? That such a can happen, that negatively affect..?! It was your idea, or you were told..?!  If demand increases, the price is unlikely to fall
I went to read about the new platform, but did not understand. I here do not understand what is the project, why , who and why need. And why they (developers) need the money

We have an explainer video on the site that will help you understand what the platform is all about. We need the money to continue to grow the platform as you can clearly see in our roadmap. To achieve all these things we need the funds.
company is already registered as a legal entity? And if it is registered in which country?
Currently we are registered in the cayman islands 
The idea is interesting, but the question arises, what will then ensure the growth of the token price?
And what value will it have for the holder in the future?
We have talked about this in our Whitepaper. We recently updated our roadmap that should outline the value of holding tokens.
Pages:
Jump to: