Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] VIAZ - First major decentralized peer to peer funding platform on Tezos - page 5. (Read 44446 times)

Activity: 65
Merit: 0
Why do you have whitepaper only in English? Will the Russian version be available soon?
This is the Russian whitepaper. https://viaz.io/documents/Viaz-Whitepaper_RU.pdf

We will be updating it in the coming days. Let me know what you think about it
Activity: 686
Merit: 10
During preICO will I be able to purchase tokens through bank or credit card? If not, are you going to add these types of payments ?
Is KYC needed in order to join the sale?

KYC is one of the things we need to qualify before purchasing the coin, but one thing i want to confirm when is the exact dates for the crowd sales to follow their channels in order to get updated information from the company. One thing i want to ask did they mentioned anything about whether they are going to accept the credit card for purchases?
Activity: 66
It would be good to add a VIAZ coin to the international exchange HitBTC, it would be a great option, but this requires about 40 bitcoins

I think it's a very large sum for a young coin! But it will definitely have a great impact on trading

If we take into account that the coin is added to the exchanges after the ICO, then for promising projects this is not such a large amount. Well, or you just need a serious investor

I can consider 40BTCs as a large sum of money already.
A developer can do a lot from this amount.
If I am the dev, I will not use this for listing purposes.
Instead, I will devote it to fast track the development of the platform.
Without progress in your project, how can you make your coin valuable in the market?
Better see a tangible output rather than pure talk.

I fully agree that the development of the platform should come first. Add to the exchange will be when the platform is ready and the coin is the more popular
Activity: 2744
Merit: 588
It would be good to add a VIAZ coin to the international exchange HitBTC, it would be a great option, but this requires about 40 bitcoins

I think it's a very large sum for a young coin! But it will definitely have a great impact on trading

If we take into account that the coin is added to the exchanges after the ICO, then for promising projects this is not such a large amount. Well, or you just need a serious investor

I can consider 40BTCs as a large sum of money already.
A developer can do a lot from this amount.
If I am the dev, I will not use this for listing purposes.
Instead, I will devote it to fast track the development of the platform.
Without progress in your project, how can you make your coin valuable in the market?
Better see a tangible output rather than pure talk.
It would be good to add a VIAZ coin to the international exchange HitBTC, it would be a great option, but this requires about 40 bitcoins  Undecided

There is a huge number of projects, this project is worthy of your attention. Very interesting idea and a strong team. How do you protect investors?

Protect investors from what? It is your task to protect yourself by choosing projects that have a sustainable concept.

for example, from token theft or personal information leakage

We are going to have 3rd party custodian to handle all of that to make it secure.
Why do you have whitepaper only in English? Will the Russian version be available soon?

why only English? Who prevents use in Russian languages? Just watch the language on the site and the documents will be available in Russian
Activity: 12
There is a huge number of projects, this project is worthy of your attention. Very interesting idea and a strong team. How do you protect investors?

Protect investors from what? It is your task to protect yourself by choosing projects that have a sustainable concept.

for example, from token theft or personal information leakage
Activity: 910
Merit: 253

Activity: 12
Been looking through this ICO again and got one question: are you planning any listings on exchanges?
Took a quick glance at the website but couldn't find anything in that regard

Exchangers are published only after the ICO
Im also interested in new and advanced projects like VIAZ, i am sure it will go a long way in revolutionizing the blockchain technology.
Thanks really appreciate the kind words
Hi,dev, I want to know if there is a signature campaign, I think this a good way to make an announcement on this forum.
I cann't open viaz.io Website, is it maintenance?

you check the internet again, i still go to normal
Activity: 714
Merit: 10
The project really can become a very convenient platform for working with digital currency and Fiat money in the future . Project team well done .
I have tried more than three times to download the whitepaper but it kept failing, is the download link broken or what?

https://viaz.io/documents/Viaz-Whitepaper_en.pdf

Try clearing your cache and cookies or changing your browser
Your project looks really nice and exciting. Dev can you explain the benefits of token holders?
Staking and Baking, Profit share, Debit cards, Automated reminders, Decentralized P2P funding platform, Key retrieval and Financial blockchain. More details on this will be provided in the new whitepaper update will keep you posted.
a serious project! to become an investor, what is the minimum number of tokens to be purchased and before what period?
$100 is the minimum there is no max and tokens can be purchased between 30th March till 30th September. Depending on the time you can get between 20% to 5%.
Despite the fact that the project is very nicely it's not solution for all Cryptomarket, but hopefully the development will continue to improve and hopefully the program that you will make will soon be launched
The prototype is launched. You can check it out at https://app.viaz.io Let me know if you have any other questions.
Honestly, after reading, I did not understand who this coin is designed for, what is its advantage. Is there a white paper in Russian?

https://viaz.io/documents/Viaz-Whitepaper_ru.pdf
Plans from developers VIAZ big. However, there are no successful applications or projects based on the platform yet. But for some reason he it is still in the top

Tezos is promising in its technology, smart contracts, as an analogue of ether, for example. The fact that this project is on this platform and makes the project unique
Pages:
Jump to: