Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] VICE - The Revolutionary Adult Cryptocurrency - page 7. (Read 22454 times)

Activity: 1078
Merit: 250
http://unidapp.app
i think this project is really good, we know, some countries have different rules about adult videos and also to asian countries
Yup. They have attracted over 27,000 ETH and this has made the project a great success at this time. I think they are collaborating with many new partners including playboy and this can have a huge impact on the success of the project. I am waiting for VIT to be listed on major exchanges to be able to buy or invest
Activity: 112
Merit: 0
i think this project is really good, we know, some countries have different rules about adult videos and also to asian countries
Activity: 728
Merit: 139
Activity: 198
Merit: 100
I like Adult-related Cryptocurrencies like VICE because of the hype involved in it. Price usually goes up right after listing based on my experience. Early investors will be very happy after ICO  Cool
We are all looking for a happy ending. Grin
Activity: 266
Vice creates breakthroughs in the adult industry where everyone who accesses the platform will get rewards including producers, distributors, and viewers
Cool, I have registered, just wanted to make sure I send my ethereum to the right place in time. There seems to be a lot of fake sites and spam emails for various things I have registered for
The only address that you should be looking at is the one on vicetoken.com
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
VICE this coin has the market demand very much, the future must be able to develop into a small scale.
How much ETH have you accumulated so far? Webpage shows same amount for a long time now
We are at about 24K ETH at the moment and it will start moving again much faster over the next week. 
wow 24,000 ETH is really impressive. I would love to invest in this project as the industry is likely to grow in the future and I am sure this project will have products and be known from all the largest countries in the world. Right now I'm preparing a little money to invest in this project and will keep VICE for a long time
we are very proud of Vice Industry Token, it is going to break a lot of barriers.
Activity: 167
Well if the smart contract is set to receive untill 18.00 UTC today I guess you can still send ETH... But If I were you I would not try my luck that way 😊
Activity: 728
Merit: 139

"No Vice Tokens For Steemians...Unless You Buy Them!!!!"
https://steemit.com/steem/@taskmaster4450/no-vice-tokens-for-steemians-unless-you-buy-them

Is this true? Vice just go back in the decision to Airdrop tokens to all Steemit wallets??
Why? Are they greedy? This could break the community behind Vice!
And for what I am seeing lately, isn’t that strong! You can see by this topic…
Activity: 224
This project seems like a lot of interest by investors proved to be very successful sales to date, 24 k ETH nominal also very big in my opinion. cool projects VICE. It seems like this project will be able to achieve the target.
VICE project the team inside is also solid, I believe this project will successfully achieve the targeted results and I am also sure will be many investors who join this project.
I am sure this project will be successful if the team inside is always compact in the work let alone the concept gave from this interesting project will surely many investors who are interested to join the success is always this project.
Activity: 448
This project seems like a lot of interest by investors proved to be very successful sales to date, 24 k ETH nominal also very big in my opinion. cool projects VICE. It seems like this project will be able to achieve the target.
VICE project the team inside is also solid, I believe this project will successfully achieve the targeted results and I am also sure will be many investors who join this project.
Activity: 490
Activity: 280
I think this project is really organized, but we know, some countries have different rules about adult videos.
most asian countries. but in this project does come up with a new concept or strategy by touching the technology blockchain, seems to be booming this project.
usually where prohibited, most of all the excitement, vice industry class project, I'm waiting for when I go to the exchanges.
It is fascinating to observe this Grin
  We can't talk about exchanges but it is going to change a lot in the next week to ten days
Activity: 140
I'm sure that this project can be the dream of half global male population Grin, anyway I would like to ask you how this can be profitable for adult industry: there is already some concern about the crash due to free (or pirate) streaming, now you want to pay the same people that don't give any money to the industry. how it can help the business?

in your whitepaper there are not exhaustive info about it.

thank you!
How much ETH have you accumulated so far? Webpage shows same amount for a long time now
We are at about 24K ETH at the moment and it will start moving again much faster over the next week. 
Activity: 252
The Vice Industry Token represents a profound change in the adult entertainment industry. It functions as two things an adult entertainment platform where viewers can watch videos, and as a cryptocurrency where anybody who participates will get paid with VIT's crypto. Really a valuable and stable project i think
It does change but they have slowed down a lot, only 15 Ethereum were invested during the last 24 hours. Are they planning to wait till 20th of March or there is a chance that they will close the crowd sale earlier? Is there any point to wait another 3 weeks for another couple of hundred ETH?

You are going to see things change very quickly in the next week, watch for the new announcement in the next week
Activity: 700
Merit: 250
You are going to see things change very quickly in the next week, watch for the new announcement in the next week
So, are you going to post any announcement soon? I saw that somebody has sent in 160 ether's today. Could you please explain one thing, I was watching the crowd sale address and there are two types of tokens issued on etherscan - Erc20 (VIT) and Erc20 (VICETOKEN_ICO_IS_FAKE). What is this?

I am also wondering this because this is really complicated and I can not determine the exact token of this project. I hope the development team will update this question soon because I am considering a small amount of money to invest in the project because I am convinced that this project has the potential and the ability to make a profit from the market this is very good
Pages:
Jump to: