Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Victorieum - We are revolutionizing the centralized finance market - page 10. (Read 8473 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 16
Hello team, I did not find information about the program bonuses. Could you tell me when it will start and who can take part there?
Hi, our presale is live now. We are selling tokens at a price of 1 cent each and there is a 40% bonus on the purchase. Please join our Telegram community for more details. https://t.me/victorieumtoken
This is a great offer for investors. I think that it will interest many who have not yet purchased tokens Victorieum projects!
For sure, but there is 1 point, you have to invest at least 1000$, so that's not for everyone.
Only a few can afford it.

DO you consider that 1000$ is a big amount for investors ? If you are from Eupore or USA it is not large.
Activity: 504
Merit: 100
I believe that Victorieum can mitigate existing banking problems, but he will not solve them completely, unfortunately.

Maybe they will not solve. But if they will collaborate with the bank it will be a great success.
Activity: 490
Merit: 10
What a deep interview! I wish everyone who just find this ICO take your time and watch this video with Vitctorieum CEO.
Where is the link to the video? I want to watch too. Under the link above article, but not a video.
Yeah, this is an interview in the article, but they have a video about project in general as wall.
Just scroll some pages in this thread, it was posted several times
I doubt that in such a short time will be able to collect so much money. Investors usually buy large amounts at the beginning of sales because of good bonuses.

Why do you think so? ICO will be going for 1-2 months.
Activity: 123
Merit: 1
I doubt that in such a short time will be able to collect so much money. Investors usually buy large amounts at the beginning of sales because of good bonuses.
It is possible that a bet is being made on the fact that everyone expects a market reversal in the near future. If this really happens, the project will be able to raise enough money!
Many investors are waiting for a reversal of the market and growth of prices for ETH and BTC. If the price will grow, they will be able to buy more tokens when investing.
Activity: 434
Hello team, I did not find information about the program bonuses. Could you tell me when it will start and who can take part there?
Hi, our presale is live now. We are selling tokens at a price of 1 cent each and there is a 40% bonus on the purchase. Please join our Telegram community for more details. https://t.me/victorieumtoken
This is a great offer for investors. I think that it will interest many who have not yet purchased tokens Victorieum projects!
Are you an investor? Which amount are you going to invest and which stage of tokensale is more appropriate for you?
And bonus is a huge one! Just imagine, 1 cent for pre-sale compared to 10-20 cents during crowd sale it is a gift!

Where are you taking such information? As I know the bonus is only 40% of the main sale price.
Activity: 245
perhaps we still do not fully understand the advantages of lending in the blockchain system,and they can be more profitable than the old, familiar to us system of lending existing in conventional banks
Now everything is developing, I am sure that the new system will work much better than the one in our banks.

Sure cryptocurrency is developing as well. And I think soon we can see this credit system in banks.

It would be a very good and useful option for many clients. But I think banks will never do such a thing.
Now banks are monopolists and they will defend their positions.
Sooner or later, banks will use blockchain technology, because the potential of this market is huge.
Activity: 104
What a deep interview! I wish everyone who just find this ICO take your time and watch this video with Vitctorieum CEO.
Where is the link to the video? I want to watch too. Under the link above article, but not a video.
Activity: 267
A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards
perhaps we still do not fully understand the advantages of lending in the blockchain system,and they can be more profitable than the old, familiar to us system of lending existing in conventional banks
Now everything is developing, I am sure that the new system will work much better than the one in our banks.

Sure cryptocurrency is developing as well. And I think soon we can see this credit system in banks.

It would be a very good and useful option for many clients. But I think banks will never do such a thing.
Now banks are monopolists and they will defend their positions.
they'll be forced to rethink their policies when they start suffering losses.the world is changing and it must be reckoned with.

or banks will also start using the blockchain and cryptocurrency technology.

But why you think this time is short? ICO always can be extended, if soft cap has not been reached.
Activity: 238
All this information can be easily bought and falsified. From the developers need to require passport data as well as investors require them.
This is an important note. I also think that members of the team must pass the KYC without fail.
Activity: 462
the creation of credits and loans on the blockchain is a good project, this area is very popular without block chains, and the fact that you introduce this technology in this area gives you many advantages
The main issue here is that there is no processing for credit cards backed by crypto yet.
Visa and mastercard don't want crypto cards to be released.
Merit: 20

all this can be monitor and find out the truth.in our time, it is impossible to hide something

Everything has two sides ... exactly the same as it is impossible to hide anything, and it is problematic to find the truth. Now the Internet is like a big dump.
Merit: 14
For sure, but there is 1 point, you have to invest at least 1000$, so that's not for everyone.
Only a few can afford it.
Activity: 672
Merit: 22
Activity: 322
Watch a new video about the project!

I've just seen both interview and movie about Victorieum and is getting clear for me how big impact your project cause on finance sphere.
It is a decentralization!
This is showing transparency! Great!
Such interviews is a requirement for sucessful business!
Activity: 322
Hmm, it seems to me that Victorieum has made a perfect development and as for collections they are moving forward as well!
Great seeing this!
Pages:
Jump to: