Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Victorieum - We are revolutionizing the centralized finance market - page 9. (Read 8465 times)

Activity: 266
Merit: 12

Probably you are right, but where are they? project raised only 160k till now, it's too low.
Do not judge strictly on the project fees now. Today, the crypto market is a very difficult time. Almost all ICOs fail for projects. The fact that at least something is collected is a very good sign!
Activity: 141
Merit: 10
What if you won't collect soft cap. Will there be a refund or you will make lower soft cap and keep developing product with less features?
Honestly, I am pretty interested in the same question. But even if they will not collect soft cap, then everything will depend specifically on how much they manage to get...
I think the soft cap will be collected. There is not such a large amount.

Agreed.There is not much left and the project will reach it.
I wonder how they implement the section related to banks. Cryptocurrency has a high volatility, it is a big risk
I think if they started working on the project somehow will do everything possible to have the cards.
Activity: 267
A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards
In this business, the risks are huge. All who are involved in cryptocurrency know about it. Most of us and earned lost money when investing. This is a normal process.

Risks are huge of course but an opportunity to earn good money very huge, too. You just need to use your brains and choose proper projects.
Of course, anyone knows about risks in ICO, but also we have earned good money in the 2017 year, and in this year we still have many opportunities, we just need to choose projects carefully.
If you are attentive and read all the project documents, you can understand where the scam is and where the real project is.
Nothing can protect you from scam, even when you read all information about project and team.
you can conduct a detailed investigation about the information of developers on social networks and their participation in other projects,and make an analysis on this information
You can invest at the last moment, when there is information that fees pass successfully. But in this case you will not receive bonuses.
Activity: 182
Merit: 1
It is maybe a big amount for Western Europe or Asia, but for the rest or the Europe it is common money, especially for crypto investors.
I understand that all people have different financial capabilities, but who will seriously consider an investor with 10 dollars. Of course, projects need large investors with big money!

Of course you are right, but you must understand that to earn good money on capital investments you need more money than 100$ ).
Well, yes, here 100 dollars is not enough, there are not such amounts invested in projects
Activity: 245
Now they raised almost 150k of usd
Is this official information from the team representatives or is it rumored?
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
It is maybe a big amount for Western Europe or Asia, but for the rest or the Europe it is common money, especially for crypto investors.
I understand that all people have different financial capabilities, but who will seriously consider an investor with 10 dollars. Of course, projects need large investors with big money!

Of course you are right, but you must understand that to earn good money on capital investments you need more money than 100$ ).
Activity: 532
Merit: 109
All projects want to collect as much as possible with fewer investors. Processing a large number of investors takes a lot of time and effort. Sense to collect on dollar investment.
Activity: 154
What if you won't collect soft cap. Will there be a refund or you will make lower soft cap and keep developing product with less features?
Honestly, I am pretty interested in the same question. But even if they will not collect soft cap, then everything will depend specifically on how much they manage to get...

I wonder how they implement the section related to banks. Cryptocurrency has a high volatility, it is a big risk
This is of course problematic,but it is long overdue.Do you imagine how the crypto market will jerk forward if there are really cards?
Activity: 462
Merit: 20
Activity: 154

Activity: 672
Merit: 22
I believe that Victorieum can mitigate existing banking problems, but he will not solve them completely, unfortunately.

Maybe they will not solve. But if they will collaborate with the bank it will be a great success.
Banks are very tight and closely use the various developments of cryptocurrency projects. Of course, the full transition of the banking sector to blockchain technology is still far away, but many things are already functioning.
Activity: 238
Activity: 434
In this business, the risks are huge. All who are involved in cryptocurrency know about it. Most of us and earned lost money when investing. This is a normal process.

Risks are huge of course but an opportunity to earn good money very huge, too. You just need to use your brains and choose proper projects.
Of course, anyone knows about risks in ICO, but also we have earned good money in the 2017 year, and in this year we still have many opportunities, we just need to choose projects carefully.
If you are attentive and read all the project documents, you can understand where the scam is and where the real project is.
Nothing can protect you from scam, even when you read all information about project and team.
you can conduct a detailed investigation about the information of developers on social networks and their participation in other projects,and make an analysis on this information
You can invest at the last moment, when there is information that fees pass successfully. But in this case you will not receive bonuses.
of course you can invest at the end of fundraising,but you will not get those bonuses that can be obtained at the beginning of the fees, one way out-to risk at the beginning and get more bonuses, or almost no risk at the end and almost no bonuses
Activity: 546
Merit: 100
Stake & Vote or Become a IoTeX Delegate!
Well, it is not bad, 25 btc collected, good result for dumping market and it is only pre-sale stage when most of investors aren't confident enough!
Where did you get the information? I also want to see the source.
Now they raised a little bit more and I am not sure that information is updated in real time, so they might raise much more than 25 btc.
That is why I asked where Iu can see the exact information about the amount that is collected at the moment.
And unless on an official site they do not have such statistics? Usually projects always place information about fees on their sites.

I think such information will be soon there. But not all sites make such statistic.
Activity: 267
A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards
I am not sure, but basicly projects make a refund to backers in case of not hitting soft cap.
That's why soft cap is needed
Yes, if the team simply fails, they will lose nothing, but I am sure that they will succeed, because the project must live on the market
No need to breed a discussion. Ask this question to the team.
Activity: 254
Merit: 101
Hello team, I did not find information about the program bonuses. Could you tell me when it will start and who can take part there?
Hi, our presale is live now. We are selling tokens at a price of 1 cent each and there is a 40% bonus on the purchase. Please join our Telegram community for more details. https://t.me/victorieumtoken
This is a great offer for investors. I think that it will interest many who have not yet purchased tokens Victorieum projects!
For sure, but there is 1 point, you have to invest at least 1000$, so that's not for everyone.
Only a few can afford it.

DO you consider that 1000$ is a big amount for investors ? If you are from Eupore or USA it is not large.
1000$ big amount now for everyone, I can invest only money wich I don't affraid to lose.

Probably you are right, but where are they? project raised only 160k till now, it's too low.
Activity: 182
Hmm, it seems to me that Victorieum has made a perfect development and as for collections they are moving forward as well!
Great seeing this!
Everything will be good for them in the future, the most important thing is not to slow down the pace of development and try to get to the market Cool
Activity: 266
Well, it is not bad, 25 btc collected, good result for dumping market and it is only pre-sale stage when most of investors aren't confident enough!
Where did you get the information? I also want to see the source.
Now they raised a little bit more and I am not sure that information is updated in real time, so they might raise much more than 25 btc.
That is why I asked where Iu can see the exact information about the amount that is collected at the moment.
And unless on an official site they do not have such statistics? Usually projects always place information about fees on their sites.
Activity: 434
Merit: 16
Hello team, I did not find information about the program bonuses. Could you tell me when it will start and who can take part there?
Hi, our presale is live now. We are selling tokens at a price of 1 cent each and there is a 40% bonus on the purchase. Please join our Telegram community for more details. https://t.me/victorieumtoken
This is a great offer for investors. I think that it will interest many who have not yet purchased tokens Victorieum projects!
For sure, but there is 1 point, you have to invest at least 1000$, so that's not for everyone.

DO you consider that 1000$ is a big amount for investors ? If you are from Eupore or USA it is not large.
1000$ big amount now for everyone, I can invest only money wich I don't affraid to lose.

Activity: 254
Merit: 101

Pages:
Jump to: