Pages:
Author

Topic: ๐Ÿš—๐Ÿš•๐Ÿš™๐ŸšŒ๐Ÿš”๐Ÿš๐Ÿš˜๐Ÿš–[ANN] VINโˆžCHAIN๐Ÿš”๐Ÿš๐Ÿš˜๐Ÿš–VEHICLE HISTORY ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿš“๐Ÿš‘๐Ÿš’๐Ÿš๐Ÿšš๐Ÿš›๐Ÿš”๐Ÿš๐Ÿš˜๐Ÿš– - page 33. (Read 36827 times)

Activity: 618
Merit: 10
Sunday is the last day for swap free. everybody should ย hurry swap VIN. It's Very easy!

Because it's no real swap right now, you are just linking your ETH wallet with your ERC20 VinChain Token with your VinChain Wallet you created.
Does your own blockchain start tomorrow or will be trade the ERC20 Token and swap it after every exchange trade?
Yes. all my tokens on MEW and see in vinchain is normal. I only do as TUT of vinchain , do as vinchain notice. why don't!
I think this is the way to transfer tokens from MEW toย  vinchain wallets free for we as Vichain notice. Who swap late will pay a small fee
Yes, your tokens will get unlocked at your VIN wallet) and you need to make it now as there will be a fee later on for that!
Hello, I have just done the token swap and everything was smooth!
Please, when working product and when exchange? Wink

Great! We are working on the product now; we will update you about all the stages! And also you will be at exchanges in the end of May)
Just to confirm when I log into my account click on swap and I have a already mapped wallet with a VINchain name that means Iโ€™ve swapped over my tokens
That means that all is good and you have already completed it successfully!
What is the road map for Q2?
The Ontology project clarified their roadmap for the second quarter from the end of Q1, and then they did the right thing on their promises. I hope VIN can do it to build trust from investors.
Right now you can see our roadmap on our website; we are keeping you updated about all the news so you can check our blog as well)
Sunday is the last day for swap free. everybody should ย hurry swap VIN. It's Very easy!

Because it's no real swap right now, you are just linking your ETH wallet with your ERC20 VinChain Token with your VinChain Wallet you created.
Does your own blockchain start tomorrow or will be trade the ERC20 Token and swap it after every exchange trade?
Tokens will get unlocked at your VINchain wallet and then you will be able to trade them, they will be working on our own system and they will not be ERC-20 anymore, we will be at exchanges in the end of May and you will be able to trade them there!
We still have free swap for now, but really soon it will be possible to make it only with a fee, so hurry up to make it!
Let me know where do you have a plan to put of VIN on exchanges?
do you have a partnership before ? It's seems of VIN have a potential to be great in the future.
We are going to be at exchanges in the end of May, we will announce all the exchanges soon!
I had a dream that Vincoin had been listed on binance and mooning so high. Am serious. I believe this coin would be there at all cost.

Thank you for the support!
Activity: 350

Yes. all my tokens on MEW and see in vinchain is normal. I only do as TUT of vinchain , do as vinchain notice. why don't!
I think this is the way to transfer tokens from MEW toย  vinchain wallets free for we as Vichain notice. Who swap late will pay a small fee
Activity: 252
Merit: 100
https://i.imgur.com/DzoXgNc.jpg
Activity: 205
Activity: 154
Merit: 0
Just to confirm when I log into my account click on swap and I have a already mapped wallet with a VINchain name that means Iโ€™ve swapped over my tokens
Activity: 532
Merit: 100
What is the road map for Q2?
The Ontology project clarified their roadmap for the second quarter from the end of Q1, and then they did the right thing on their promises. I hope VIN can do it to build trust from investors.
Activity: 392
Merit: 110

Activity: 966
Merit: 552
all waiting for the latest news about VINCHAINย  Wink

Hello VINchain of community!
This is their second weekly update and they are glad to keep everyone updated about the progress this week! Your feedback is important to them, so please let them know what you think to be VINchain more sucessfull after the ICO, it is very good they are listening their community Read more: vinchain.io/blog/188
Activity: 350
do you have a partnership before ? It's seems of VIN have a potential to be great in the future.
We are going to be at exchanges in the end of May, we will announce all the exchanges soon!
I had a dream that Vincoin had been listed on binance and mooning so high. Am serious. I believe this coin would be there at all cost.
Pages:
Jump to: