Pages:
Author

Topic: ๐Ÿš—๐Ÿš•๐Ÿš™๐ŸšŒ๐Ÿš”๐Ÿš๐Ÿš˜๐Ÿš–[ANN] VINโˆžCHAIN๐Ÿš”๐Ÿš๐Ÿš˜๐Ÿš–VEHICLE HISTORY ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿš“๐Ÿš‘๐Ÿš’๐Ÿš๐Ÿšš๐Ÿš›๐Ÿš”๐Ÿš๐Ÿš˜๐Ÿš– - page 44. (Read 36865 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 100
project solves the problem of asymmetric information in the used car market. with database is blockchain based, which will guarantee that the information in it has not been faked, changed, or deleted.
all those information is listed history condition years register etc,this is the good project all question about the car can be answered everybody is using car for everyday life when you go to work,school,market and places this is guaranteed come to be the best.
Cars have become a part of our life and therefore the work of this project will in any case be in demand
Actually the main edge of this project is you can have all the information or history of the used car if you sre going to purchase. The buyer would be much benefited on this hence she/he will be having a quick decision whether to purchase or not.
Activity: 266
Merit: 10
project solves the problem of asymmetric information in the used car market. with database is blockchain based, which will guarantee that the information in it has not been faked, changed, or deleted.
all those information is listed history condition years register etc,this is the good project all question about the car can be answered everybody is using car for everyday life when you go to work,school,market and places this is guaranteed come to be the best.
Cars have become a part of our life and therefore the work of this project will in any case be in demand
Activity: 420
hi admin or anyone in this team i just want to know also how many years of cover of insurance of the car,range of cover to repair and also the quality of repairs if it have?thankyou more power..
All the information to be encoded were not editable. The encoder/user should be 100% concrete on her/his information. Only the ownerย  of the VIN number can do the encoding. Given this, all the information are reliable and secured.
Activity: 336
Merit: 101
What would be the best of VinChain are for those who owned used car and who wanted to buy a second hand one. Both side would benefit on it. The seller can give at higher price as she/he knows the history of the car while the buyer well satisfied on the status of the car they wanted to purchase.
This is what we are trying to build! Thank you for such a support of our idea.
Thank you VinChain for having thisย  concept and idea. You guys are really amazing. Hope this could be push through until the end.
Activity: 618
What would be the best of VinChain are for those who owned used car and who wanted to buy a second hand one. Both side would benefit on it. The seller can give at higher price as she/he knows the history of the car while the buyer well satisfied on the status of the car they wanted to purchase.
This is what we are trying to build! Thank you for such a support of our idea.
this is amazing project and also the manager very active actually this is my dream to have a car how far as i know this is simple way to credit at save time for taking care of car insurance and also to banking paying in crypto..
Thank you for your support! We will be working on making the whole process of buying and using your car as easy and convenient as it can be!
as far as i know this is my first time to see using apps to buy and monitoring the insurance of the car i will support this project until the end keep us updated thankyou vinchain
Thank you for support! We definitely will be keeping you updated!
I have a question though. Can VinChain also provides all vehicle for sell or for auction? Here in my country some banks offers this, but again they do not have more details and history of the car what the VinChain provides. Smiley Just askingย  Wink
this is amazing project and also the manager very active actually this is my dream to have a car how far as i know this is simple way to credit at save time for taking care of car insurance and also to banking paying in crypto..
Thank you for your support! We will be working on making the whole process of buying and using your car as easy and convenient as it can be!
as far as i know this is my first time to see using apps to buy and monitoring the insurance of the car i will support this project until the end keep us updated thankyou vinchain
Merit: 69
Kind time of day comrades! I wanted to clarify whether you are planning to extend your fundraising? Or will it be known by April 13-15?
Still wanted to ask this is your 7.77 VIN tokens were distributed to a lot of MEW purses? Is it airdrop?
VINCHAIN is a good, practical project, but VIN has failed to implement the bounty program and build community. We think building a strong community will make the VIN Token easier to grow.
We are really happy with the community we have! But we will be working hard so we will grow even bigger!
True!I am amazed with this project. Even though they are not so much in the bounty program they are doing well. Based from ICOmarks, theย  platform is currently at 24% on the token sale. Not bad standing compared to other. Actually, VinChain is unique to other ICOs.
VINCHAIN is a good, practical project, but VIN has failed to implement the bounty program and build community. We think building a strong community will make the VIN Token easier to grow.
We are really happy with the community we have! But we will be working hard so we will grow even bigger!
I have checked similar free services earlier but they did show only the options list and some basic info. Vinchain however shows that my mileage was corrected and the actual reading is about 50,000 miles more Huh Also it says "Salvage: Damage or Not Specified", are you going to implement an option for more detailed reports? Or now the report already shows maximum available data?
We will be making more partnerships so we will be able to collect data from many sources, plus our OBD device will provide data! We are going to have a huge marketplace of data!
Activity: 69
Merit: 0
Activity: 1134
Merit: 502
I have checked similar free services earlier but they did show only the options list and some basic info. Vinchain however shows that my mileage was corrected and the actual reading is about 50,000 miles more Huh Also it says "Salvage: Damage or Not Specified", are you going to implement an option for more detailed reports? Or now the report already shows maximum available data?
Pages:
Jump to: