Pages:
Author

Topic: ๐Ÿš—๐Ÿš•๐Ÿš™๐ŸšŒ๐Ÿš”๐Ÿš๐Ÿš˜๐Ÿš–[ANN] VINโˆžCHAIN๐Ÿš”๐Ÿš๐Ÿš˜๐Ÿš–VEHICLE HISTORY ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿš“๐Ÿš‘๐Ÿš’๐Ÿš๐Ÿšš๐Ÿš›๐Ÿš”๐Ÿš๐Ÿš˜๐Ÿš– - page 48. (Read 36870 times)

legendary
Activity: 1932
Merit: 1005
i wav very happy to see that i recieved a little amount off these VIN , tanx for them , anyway , if i did not recieved them i maybe missed these whole thread , but now i am here i am to stay , need to read some more but sees as a good ICO , succes
Activity: 882
Merit: 548
ย ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย VinChain ICO added - ICOTRACKER.NET ย  ย  ย  ย  https://icotracker.net/project/vinchain
ย ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  A blockchain-based vehicle history platform ย  ย  ย  https://twitter.com/Kaznachej123/status/974399903119171587

ย ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย 
Activity: 924
Merit: 260
Well.... Ethereum is getting cheaper which means Vinchainย  is also getting cheaper. This looks like a perfect situation where ETH bottoms out before April 15 (thereby getting the cheapest ETH), and then buying Vinchain with it.
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
Hi vinchain team.

Can you tell me what is the ico price of your tokens?
Someone yold me that it is 5 cents but when i looked at the progress of your main sale, i saw that there was 1 eth = 20000 VIN there. Which is which?

Hi! The price is 1 ETH=20000 tokens+bonus (25% now)!

That's near 3 cents with today's Ethereum prices. It's actually a great buy if ETH starts to range from $744 levels. If you're bullish on ETH, now is indeed the time to buy.

thanks for the response. but do you mind if i ask what is the soft cap of the public sale? and how many days left before it ends? i wanted to visit the website but i cant get in. it says that it is unreachable.

The soft cap is 3300 ETH and we already reached it! But our ICO will be held till the 15th of April so we are aiming for the hard cap! And try again using another browser to reach us! Here is the link https://vinchain.io/ ))

that is good news that you reached your soft cap. however, what is your hard cap?
you still have like 30 daysย  to hit the placed hard cap.
Activity: 966
Merit: 264
VINchainโ€Šโ€”โ€Š100% Trustworthy Vehicle History on the Blockchain

After speeding past the soft cap, our next goal before the end of ICO is meeting our hard cap. One primary reason for our continued success during ICO is that we have strictly followed our business road map, and our next direction is to accelerate development of our app.

Soon participants, consumers, and businesses will be able to test an alpha version of the app directly and experience our vision firsthand. We have projected that an alpha version of the app will be available by the end of April!

We're incredibly thankful for the involvement and excitement of our participants and because of you, we are more confident than ever that VINchain will revolutionize the used automotive market. If you want to get involved, the current phase of the ICO offers a 25% bonus available until we hit the next stage at 4950 ETH!

Read the details in the article of Coinidol dot com, the world blockchain news outlet: https://coinidol.com/vinchain-keeping-promises/

Activity: 68
Merit: 0
Vehicle data and history will be bought and sold using VIN tokensโ€”a utility coin superior to cryptocurrencies like Bitcoin because it is backed by real-world value.
Weโ€™re proud to say we received over a million dollars on the very first day of our Initial Coin Offering (ICO) period of development, and continue to grow.
If you want to be an early-stage backer, thereโ€™s still time to get involved and receive a 25% bonus on your VIN token purchase.
This bonus will only last for the duration of this stage, which is closing soon!

Activity: 618
Merit: 10
The VinChain project solves the problem of asymmetric information in the used car market. with database isย  blockchain based, which will guarantee that the information in it has not been faked, changed, or deleted.

Yes! This is our aim, thanks for support)
I got banned on your telegram group and I didn't do anything wrong nor got any notice of doing anything wrong prior to getting banned. What kind of unprofessional behavior is that?
We ban people for posting links, swearing or advertising of another project. If you havenโ€™t done anything like that contact any of our admins and we will solve the situation.
Activity: 252
The VinChain project solves the problem of asymmetric information in the used car market. with database isย  blockchain based, which will guarantee that the information in it has not been faked, changed, or deleted.
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
Hi vinchain team.

Can you tell me what is the ico price of your tokens?
Someone yold me that it is 5 cents but when i looked at the progress of your main sale, i saw that there was 1 eth = 20000 VIN there. Which is which?

Hi! The price is 1 ETH=20000 tokens+bonus (25% now)!

That's near 3 cents with today's Ethereum prices. It's actually a great buy if ETH starts to range from $744 levels. If you're bullish on ETH, now is indeed the time to buy.

thanks for the response. but do you mind if i ask what is the soft cap of the public sale? and how many days left before it ends? i wanted to visit the website but i cant get in. it says that it is unreachable.
Activity: 221
Merit: 13
I got banned on your telegram group and I didn't do anything wrong nor got any notice of doing anything wrong prior to getting banned. What kind of unprofessional behavior is that?
Hello everyone! Right now we are going through the final tests of VINchain app alpha version, and soon you will be able to see it in Google Play. Stay tuned to know all the info! Follow us on telegram (https://t.me/vinchainio).
Activity: 280
Pages:
Jump to: