Pages:
Author

Topic: ๐Ÿš—๐Ÿš•๐Ÿš™๐ŸšŒ๐Ÿš”๐Ÿš๐Ÿš˜๐Ÿš–[ANN] VINโˆžCHAIN๐Ÿš”๐Ÿš๐Ÿš˜๐Ÿš–VEHICLE HISTORY ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿš“๐Ÿš‘๐Ÿš’๐Ÿš๐Ÿšš๐Ÿš›๐Ÿš”๐Ÿš๐Ÿš˜๐Ÿš– - page 58. (Read 36874 times)

Activity: 602
Merit: 250
it can be seen that this project is really interested in quite a large number of investors
I wonder how much the project will collect investments in the end?
I think it's very big.they show cool results from the very start of the work
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
Activity: 644
wow is an international project that is very interesting in my opinion
I think that the sphere in which they work is quite unusual
and me seems quite the contrary. the automotive sector is quite common in ICO
I'm more attracted to the fact that the draft international
it's important. because it is an area that is developed in all countries of the world
attracting investors from all over the world, and that's what really matters
Activity: 602
it's important. because it is an area that is developed in all countries of the world
Activity: 518
Merit: 101
Activity: 618
Merit: 10
The VINchain Team has Amazing News for You

The VINchain team has amazing news for you: after one day of our ICO, we are already at 1650 ETH โ€“ halfway to our softcap of 3300 ETH! This is amazing! For such a short amount of time, itโ€™s a great result.

We want to thank you for your support of our idea. Thank you for your comments and questions on socials and through our website. We appreciate the chance to connect with you!

Our team is growing bigger now, we are opening new offices, welcoming new members and our community is unbelievable: 4600 followers on telegram! Make sure to join us if you havenโ€™t already (https://t.me/vinchainio). Our founders, CEO and team are here to answer your questions directly 24/7.

We are already at the second stage of our sale. Donโ€™t miss your chance to buy tokens with the 25% bonus โ€“ there are still 3300 tokens left! Hurry and join us now! Thank you so much for your support! Letโ€™s change the automotive industry together!

To know more information about the project you can visit our website and check out our socials:
Telegram: https://t.me/vinchainio
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/vinchain.io
Twitter: https://twitter.com/VINChain_io
Activity: 196
And how will the information about the car be replenished? who and for what purpose is it beneficial to enter information into this decentralized database?
The founders talked about the fact that they entered into agreements with the companies. During its term of operation, the car passes many authorities. Stahovye companies. repair and much more. Accordingly, these companies will make new information about the car in the database and receive a fee in the form of tokens for this. It's simple. Smiley
Merit: 251
And how will the information about the car be replenished? who and for what purpose is it beneficial to enter information into this decentralized database?
Activity: 574
Do I understand correctly. If the information about a certain car has been entered into the database, it will not be able to be changed or deleted in any way?
It turns out that so yes. The information is attached to the VIN number of the car and by this number you can check the history of the car.
Will I be able to request this information for myself or will it not be available to everyone?
What do you mean? Huh
Will anyone want to have access to this information database with information about cars? Or will it work through companies? For example, I buy a car and want to know his entire previous history and check on this database, will I need to contact the company for this, or will I be able to access myself?
All participants in this platform will have access to this. Well, I mean those. who has tokens in their account.
Ok, I get it. Will there be any commission for providing this information, or will it work for free?
Well, of course for this will be charged in the form of a token. small. It must be somehow monetized Cheesy
Activity: 462
Do I understand correctly. If the information about a certain car has been entered into the database, it will not be able to be changed or deleted in any way?
It turns out that so yes. The information is attached to the VIN number of the car and by this number you can check the history of the car.
Will I be able to request this information for myself or will it not be available to everyone?
What do you mean? Huh
Will anyone want to have access to this information database with information about cars? Or will it work through companies? For example, I buy a car and want to know his entire previous history and check on this database, will I need to contact the company for this, or will I be able to access myself?
All participants in this platform will have access to this. Well, I mean those. who has tokens in their account.
Ok, I get it. Will there be any commission for providing this information, or will it work for free?
Activity: 574
What do you mean? Huh
What do you mean? Huh
Activity: 420
What do you mean? Huh
Activity: 420
Pages:
Jump to: