Pages:
Author

Topic: ๐Ÿš—๐Ÿš•๐Ÿš™๐ŸšŒ๐Ÿš”๐Ÿš๐Ÿš˜๐Ÿš–[ANN] VINโˆžCHAIN๐Ÿš”๐Ÿš๐Ÿš˜๐Ÿš–VEHICLE HISTORY ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿš“๐Ÿš‘๐Ÿš’๐Ÿš๐Ÿšš๐Ÿš›๐Ÿš”๐Ÿš๐Ÿš˜๐Ÿš– - page 62. (Read 36874 times)

Activity: 518
Merit: 101
in my opinion the design is crucial to the work of the ICO.I think it plays a big role in attracting investors
it's obvious isn't it? I especially like the design of the site actually,it really is quite unusual for the ICO
Activity: 350
Merit: 107
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
The project is really popular and I think that is a huge plus for the project.It seems to me that in the future the popularity will grow
of course it's obvious. I think that their advertising campaign is really powerful
it is not only in advertising. the project is interesting and bright and I think that's what attracts
under the brightness do you mean the design?
website design very attractive and unusual in my opinion.the first time I see such a site from the ICO actually ahaha.and the thread design is quite attractive and immediately attracts attention
Activity: 518
Merit: 101
The project is really popular and I think that is a huge plus for the project.It seems to me that in the future the popularity will grow
of course it's obvious. I think that their advertising campaign is really powerful
it is not only in advertising. the project is interesting and bright and I think that's what attracts
under the brightness do you mean the design?
Activity: 618
Merit: 10
We have decided to build our own blockchain from the beginning so we wouldnโ€™t overload the eth network and we would not cause inconvenience for everyone. And we have decided to use ETH because at the start of our project ETH was the most popular platform with smart-contacts available.
Activity: 616
Merit: 250
Activity: 350
Merit: 107
Wow!Very interesting and unusual project!I like everything at the moment
I agree with you.I think for the ICO project which started yesterday is already a great result
Certainly!Coverage of audience is just incredibly large at the moment
Totally agree with you about the audience.I have not seen fresh projects of this scale and such interest
Thread created a long time ago and project information on the Internet has a lot of information about this ICO.I don't see anything unusual
Activity: 434
I agree with you.I think for the ICO project which started yesterday is already a great result
Totally agree with you about the audience.I have not seen fresh projects of this scale and such interest
Activity: 616
Activity: 504
Earn with impressio.io
Get ready for the VinChain ICO!ย  Important Updates!

Our ICO is getting closer and we want to make sure that you know all the most important information regarding it. VinChain ICO will start on the 1st of February and will be held till the 15th of April. The price policy is that the earlier you buy, the more tokens you get! Donโ€™t miss your chance to receive the biggest discount, so take part in our ICO from the very beginning!

We want to have an honest ICO with clear and transparent pricing. Since the price of ETH has went up significantly we also decided to raise the amount of tokens you will get for your purchase.

So here are the prices for our ICO: We decided to make it in 7 stages so it will be easier for you to know when the price will increase. We are aiming to collect 23 250 ETH- this is our hard cap!
So the first stage is from 0 to 1 290 ETH which is when you will be able to buy 28 000 tokens for 1 ETH-this is the best price we have so donโ€™t miss it.
The 2nd stage: from 1 291 to 4 950 ETH sold and the price 1 ETH=25000 tokens.
The 3rd stage: 4 951-8 610 with the price 1 ETH=24 000.
The 4th stage: 8 611- 12 270 ETH sold and the price 23 000 tokens per 1 ETH.
The 5th stage: 12 271-15 930 ETH sold and the price 22 000 tokens for 1 ETH.
The 6th stage: 15 931-19 590 tokens sold and the price 1 ETH= 21 000 tokens.
The 7th stage: 19 591- 23 250 with the price 1 ETH=20 000 tokens.

Hurry up to buy our tokens with the best price! To stay tuned join our whitelist (https://vinchain.io) so you will be the first to get all the most important news and updates regarding our ICO. Follow us on social media and visit our website to learn more about all the updates of the project:

Telegram: https://t.me/vinchainio
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/vinchain.io
Twitter: https://twitter.com/VINChain_io
Activity: 686
Merit: 251
I'm interested in what the founders of this project will eventually be able to offer both for users and for business. In addition to the abstract platform.
What exactly do you mean?
Well, for example, I'm just a user and I want to buy a car, how can I use this platform, where can I use this?
In fact, you can use a special portal, where you will be given the opportunity to pick up a car. In fact, this is more than a database, it is a whole range of services that helps users.
Yes, I realized how convenient it is for users, but if we are talking about business? What exactly does this platform offer for entrepreneurs?
I think you should read Whitepaperย  Grin
There you will find all the answers to your questions!
Activity: 742
I'm interested in what the founders of this project will eventually be able to offer both for users and for business. In addition to the abstract platform.
Well, for example, I'm just a user and I want to buy a car, how can I use this platform, where can I use this?
In fact, you can use a special portal, where you will be given the opportunity to pick up a car. In fact, this is more than a database, it is a whole range of services that helps users.
Yes, I realized how convenient it is for users, but if we are talking about business? What exactly does this platform offer for entrepreneurs?
The creators of the project will present the trading platform and this space, which is beneficial not only to end users but also to those who will provide services for these users. Smiley
Thank you for such a great words! We are doing our best to reach our goal and we are looking forward our ICO which will start on the 1st of February!!! we are sure about our success!
Activity: 196
Activity: 742
Pages:
Jump to: