Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] VIOG - Distributed Backup - POW NeoScrypt - Masternodes - page 6. (Read 21220 times)

Activity: 6
Merit: 0
In these mining pool, can it be extracted with GPU? And in the case of the sale of storage, the vendor at some point should guarantee 100% of the availability of this storage, that is, always connected  and switched on the cluster or the machine?

Yes GPU mining is working, since my rented neoscrypt rig gives 5.6 MH/s. I think that's what u mean.

About the storage space, I think you are absolutely right, if someone sells storage space, it should be reserved.
So somehow not available to be used by the seller himself. I'll ask our dev about that point to get a clear answer how this will handled.

Feel free to join our Discord BTW Smiley
Activity: 784
Merit: 100
In these mining pool, can it be extracted with GPU? And in the case of the sale of storage, the vendor at some point should guarantee 100% of the availability of this storage, that is, always connected  and switched on the cluster or the machine?
Activity: 247
Newbie dev account is with only one post,but active in twitter.
I dont know why dev dont post here.
We would like to know the current situation in here.

Dev doesnt post here, because he is developing, what a dev should be doing most
of the time instead of replying to people like you  Wink

Dev=Developer=Programmierer(deutsch)

So what should a dev do???
Better look at the discord group, maybeyou can find him.

@Pantok: let us play a new game, who finds first the dev.

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Dev doesnt post here, because he is developing, what a dev should be doing most
of the time instead of replying to people like you  Wink

Activity: 1540
Merit: 502
cool , i didnt you were gonna react , most of them dont Smiley

and who is the dev according to you ??
Activity: 28
I found the whitepaper and saw the specs there. Glad there is a whitepaper! The whitepaper is really white))) Good to see where the direction of this coin is going. I like it!

if you do not look right then the whitepaper is white.
but if you had read the rest of the homepage exactly then you will know in which direction VIOG is.

dont waste your time to them , they are farming spots ....

check his post , its exact same post of electra coin ....
copper member
Activity: 45
I found the whitepaper and saw the specs there. Glad there is a whitepaper! The whitepaper is really white))) Good to see where the direction of this coin is going. I like it!

if you do not look right then the whitepaper is white.
but if you had read the rest of the homepage exactly then you will know in which direction VIOG is.
Activity: 28
quote from the discord ....

CONGRATULATIONS to all the VIOG hodlers , our coin has won the latest vote at https://01vps.net/voting.php and will now be added to the growing selection of auto-deploy masternode recipes. :rocket:
The VIOG recipe should be ready within the next couple of hours. :sunglasses:
copper member
It would be fine if some people Vote for new Exchange listing!
Thats the links:

MERCATOX
SOUTHXCHANGE
AIODEX
SHARDAX

So sorry to interrupt your TechTalk  Grin

CoinGecko updated our Twitter integration in their VIOG site just today.
Posts by the official VIOG Twitter account are now displayed almost instantly under
the Social Panel on CoinGecko.

https://www.coingecko.com/de/munze/viog/social#panel

If you want to, follow us @PlenkPeter and @Simply_PLuX

And vote at Aiodex, this Exchange would skyrocket the project for sure!
https://aiodex.com/vote

Do me a favor by using my reflink on signup:
!!!Attention Ref!!!
https://aiodex.com/?ref=5b96dfb6c7cd7433a2d10f2c

EDIT: pls delete these farmers posting about ICO shit...
copper member
That's right!
The vision that even large companies will use decentralized data storage is already very close.
Companies like google facebook or similar can save the masses of data because the security of the blockchain itself is very high and has not yet been hacked.
so the data of all users will be safe
copper member
Yes, that's right! We have only been listed on the other two exchanges for a few days
allready on 4 exchanges Huh

Buy VIOG at these exchanges

https://cryptohub.online/market/VIOG/

https://crex24.com/exchange/VIOG-BTC

UBIT.pw The Cryptocurrency Exchange

Altmarkets.cc VIOG-BTC

nice . i didnt know
Hello  Lol, I'm guessing this is in response to the Wall Street Journal article about the prevalence of fraudulent ICOs today. I wouldn't be surprised if someone created a ERC20 contract with this same name and ended up raising a decent amount of money. But that's not about this project, for sure

Lol!!! A ERC20 named. VIOG???

what does he mean, i read it but i dont understand whats he talking about ?
copper member
Hello  Lol, I'm guessing this is in response to the Wall Street Journal article about the prevalence of fraudulent ICOs today. I wouldn't be surprised if someone created a ERC20 contract with this same name and ended up raising a decent amount of money. But that's not about this project, for sure

Lol!!! A ERC20 named. VIOG???
Activity: 14
Project seems very hot, I want to know, when the bounty campaign ended, your bounty plan looks very tempting, I try to look at the effect because of the best conditions provided by the team!

smart to join bounty campagne ,  this is one of the easiest campagne ever Wink
Project seems very hot, I want to know, when the bounty campaign ended, your bounty plan looks very tempting, I try to look at the effect because of the best conditions provided by the team!
where did you saw the bounty plan ?? please show it to me ...
Pages:
Jump to: