Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] VIOG - Distributed Backup - POW NeoScrypt - Masternodes - page 7. (Read 21220 times)

Activity: 1540
Merit: 502
What will you do with unsold tokens? What kind of discounts are offered to early investors? How were said discounts determined? Do the discounts incentivize HODLing or profit taking upon launch?

Please check our Homepage http://viog.org. we have no unsaled token becauce there is not a new coin. We are a Community takeover.
Or do i understand you false???

lol, you responding to a postfarmer ..... check his status Wink and his questions Wink
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
Project seems very hot, I want to know, when the bounty campaign ended, your bounty plan looks very tempting, I try to look at the effect because of the best conditions provided by the team!
copper member
Activity: 45
What will you do with unsold tokens? What kind of discounts are offered to early investors? How were said discounts determined? Do the discounts incentivize HODLing or profit taking upon launch?

Please check our Homepage http://viog.org. we have no unsaled token becauce there is not a new coin. We are a Community takeover.
Or do i understand you false???

copper member
Thank you for your trust in us / VIOG and for your great praise. We will do our best to make VIOG even better.
Thank you

i am counting on that Smiley

will take a while 😀.
I suppose by the end of October at the latest should be the new and much better and more stable VIOG finished!

I am taking part in the bounty, I already raised a lot of coins, especially without spending time. In the future I plan to actively invest in this plan, the prospects are visible not with an armed eye.

Buy now some!! Actualy you got 1000 viog for 5€
In a few months you will get VIOG not so cheap.
Activity: 14
I am taking part in the bounty, I already raised a lot of coins, especially without spending time. In the future I plan to actively invest in this plan, the prospects are visible not with an armed eye.
Thank you for your trust in us / VIOG and for your great praise. We will do our best to make VIOG even better.
Thank you

i am counting on that Smiley
copper member
Thank you
like this coin , this has nice stable wallet , its rewarding nice

VIOG have good strong community, and good dev(s)

i see bright future for this coin

copper member
Should someone need some VIOG, come to our Discord group, there runs a little airdrop
copper member
Now VIOG is supportet at a Masternode Monitoring Tool for Android!

VIOG Masternode Monitoring Tool
Activity: 247
You can now trade VIOG on yet another exchange: Altmarkets.cc
@jonathan3306

At what Bonus you think???
@everyone  we are happy to announce that you can trade VIOG now at

Activity: 6
guys, tell me, can there be any bonuses for the original users? I've been here a long time...

Join the Discord, your questions will be answered almost instantly.
Hope we can welcome you soon.

https://discordapp.com/invite/bqHkrPt

Cheers
Activity: 86
guys, tell me, can there be any bonuses for the original users? I've been here a long time...
looks interesting project to me. will keep an eye and wait for a pool. good luck dev!

Look at the first Post.
There are some pools where you can mine VIOG

Is there any updates?

Latest NEWS: This week we are testing the distribution system for the so-called "grains". This system will generate small parts of the original files, add redundancy and then distribute among the nodes. This looks very promising and will be a huge step forward for our system!
Activity: 24
Is there any updates?
Latest NEWS: This week we are testing the distribution system for the so-called "grains". This system will generate small parts of the original files, add redundancy and then distribute among the nodes. This looks very promising and will be a huge step forward for our system!
Activity: 561
Merit: 16
Buy VIOG now very cheap and hold it minimum to December, and you will make very good Profit.  http://goo.gl/svYYby
Pages:
Jump to: