Author

Topic: [ANN] Viorcoin | Voice & Video Call | ViorNumber | Cheap International Calls - page 115. (Read 358193 times)

Activity: 686
Merit: 500
Fall seven times, stand up eight.
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
Your professional profile on the blockchain
didnt expect it to hit 7k

Welcome to crypto  Cool
You better get used to this kind of shakeout everytime something big is about to happen.
There is the opportunity i was looking for buying more cheap coins.  Grin
Activity: 308
Shaking out weak hands.
didnt expect it to hit 7k
legendary
Activity: 1036
Merit: 1000
I suposse someone got nervous about the gateaway and is dumping his stack, well cheap right now
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
bought a bit more, thank you for dumping into me

I got another batch of VIOR too! I love these amazing deals!  Cheesy

STACKING VIOR ALL DAY SON!  Grin

legendary
Activity: 1036
bought a bit more, thank you for dumping into me
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
please dump so i can buy some more haha
and we got dump, we were waiting for.  A bit bigger volume under 10k. Got my order filled, finally!

Yeah I just snatched some more too! Wooot!  Cheesy
uki
legendary
Activity: 1358
cryptojunk bag holder
and we got dump, we were waiting for.  A bit bigger volume under 10k. Got my order filled, finally!
It will be interesting to see whether the dev keeps the price point, or if he will raise the price due to the increased interest after the holiday delay.
personally I think he should lock the price at around 25000 sat for the first 1000 subscribers, so that speculators feel like they are getting a bargain.
lets face it, the only reason this coins price is so low is because it is still flying under the radar.

well that and because at the moment distribution, though fair, still sucks...

Are you suggesting 25000 sat ?

If you need any urgent assistance, contact me on Twitter or email support @ Viorcoin.com. I'm waiting for Internet to be set up at my new place,  so my online activities is very limited now.  I'm using my phone as hotspot (already went over my monthly limit &  it's only January 3  Cry ).

I hope to have news about gateway by Monday. Hopefully very soon, Viorcalls will expand and there will be 24/7 customers support.

https://twitter.com/viorcoin/status/552719955993837568

Generally when a dev is silencious like this that means he is stuck with something but he knows that the problem will be solved soon otherwise he would have come already with some lame excuses.
Make sure to buy as many coin as you can while it's still cheap and get ready for a big surprise soon by the dev Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1288
Activity: 732
End of this week +20k

That would depend on whether the gateway will be released or not i think..

All depends on the gateway. We could be on 50k-70k by the end of this month if the gateway is implemented.
Also if coinville is launched then we are off to the moon.
Activity: 566
End of this week +20k

That would depend on whether the gateway will be released or not i think..
Activity: 392
is it possible to have an android wallet which can stake? ive been thinking about for a while now.

im not that comfortable running my pc 24/7 haha good thing it is not mining which require a lot of power.

you dont need to run your comp 24/7 to stake.

just unlock your wallet when you turn your comp on, but please stake as often as you can because it strengthens the vior network

oh i thought if i stake 24/7 ill mine more coins. so it wont have an effect if i stake 8 hours a day compared to 24/7?

If you can stake 24/7 its better then. But its not a compulsion.
is it possible to have an android wallet which can stake? ive been thinking about for a while now.

im not that comfortable running my pc 24/7 haha good thing it is not mining which require a lot of power.

you dont need to run your comp 24/7 to stake.

just unlock your wallet when you turn your comp on, but please stake as often as you can because it strengthens the vior network

oh i thought if i stake 24/7 ill mine more coins. so it wont have an effect if i stake 8 hours a day compared to 24/7?
legendary
Activity: 1288
what about the gateway?Huh

The Dev said it would be ready last week, perhaps he's stuck on something?

How about an update Dev.
Jump to: