Author

Topic: [ANN] Viorcoin | Voice & Video Call | ViorNumber | Cheap International Calls - page 111. (Read 358193 times)

legendary
Activity: 1582
Merit: 1001
We should have bounties for mobile apps, advertisement, news articles, etc. so that we can nourish our amazing coin and develop it further. Don't leave all the work to the Dev, we can be faster with a bigger team. If someone knows a programmer for this task, I'll gladly donate towards it! Cheers!  Cheesy

That is what coinville will be for.

It is a very strong project, we will have a good 2015 i hope

Don't just hope.

Make it happen
tell your friends, post on forums, start using the features, go forth and multiply

Don't be a douchy armchair speculator.

A second tip of the day
Your vior will increase 25 satoshis for every person that comes and downloads the wallet,

Dont tell me that  Cry   , i try to actively promote vior on twitter.
Not only this, i explain how it works to friends and relateds  Cheesy  Wink

lol that came out wrong... i wasnt meaning to call you a douchy armchair speculator, i was just calling out douchy armchair speculators in general  Tongue
legendary
Activity: 1036
Merit: 1000
We should have bounties for mobile apps, advertisement, news articles, etc. so that we can nourish our amazing coin and develop it further. Don't leave all the work to the Dev, we can be faster with a bigger team. If someone knows a programmer for this task, I'll gladly donate towards it! Cheers!  Cheesy

Don't just hope.

Make it happen
tell your friends, post on forums, start using the features, go forth and multiply

A second tip of the day
Your vior will increase 25 satoshis for every person that comes and downloads the wallet,

Dont tell me that  Cry   , i try to actively promote vior on twitter.
Not only this, i explain how it works to friends and relateds  Cheesy  Wink
legendary
Activity: 1414
To weird to live To rare to die
We should have bounties for mobile apps, advertisement, news articles, etc. so that we can nourish our amazing coin and develop it further. Don't leave all the work to the Dev, we can be faster with a bigger team. If someone knows a programmer for this task, I'll gladly donate towards it! Cheers!  Cheesy
Bitcoin Wallet Developers on Google play store have made an amazing Bitcoin wallet for android maybe they could do the same for Vior?
legendary

Don't just hope.

Make it happen

A second tip of the day
legendary
We should have bounties for mobile apps, advertisement, news articles, etc. so that we can nourish our amazing coin and develop it further. Don't leave all the work to the Dev, we can be faster with a bigger team. If someone knows a programmer for this task, I'll gladly donate towards it! Cheers!  Cheesy

legendary

Activity: 210
Merit: 100
Is VIOR open source? It can't be added to Poloniex until it is.
legendary
Do you think that is even possible.  Btc ltc drk doge all went down
Bigtime.  Well i just hope it happens ill be rich if it reach 1k ea. 
someone in the forums said if doesnt matter if you have a great coin
The price depends mainly on pumpers.  Hope that is not true

Pumpers just take profit and go out.
This coin has real world usages, which will bring real world customers into it.
Real world usages brings new people into the cryptoworld, a world that they maybe wouldnt discover in a long time

Shit coins or coins that have yet to deliver are priced by pumpers, real coins like VIOR are delivering something in demand and have organic growth.
Activity: 308
Merit: 250
WTF! i was asleep i missed to get vior for 5-6k

I was awake, but had my loot tied up in PPC, STR, MNE, CANN, MAX, START, GSX, BitBay and QSLV to say the least. Gotta hedge against my amazing VIOR investment, because even though it will probably make me millions of USD, I'm sure other coins will succeed in conjunction as well without hindering VIOR. I like MAID and STORJ too, but XPY is still interesting and I got some holdings there. VIOR for the win though, I'll buy VIOR until it's $1000 each, because I know it's more valuable than BTC and that hit $1240+ USD in late 2013 from starting at $14 USD in Jan 2013. So, we're in for some HUGE CLIMBS, near 90 degree angle ones, probably 80+ since VIOR is still ON ONLY ONE EXCHANGE! LOOOOOOOOL! SO HIDDEN BRO!  Grin
Activity: 308
WTF! i was asleep i missed to get vior for 5-6k
uki
legendary
Activity: 1358
cryptojunk bag holder
I suggest to contact Polo, once we get the new wallet. That could be a good argument for a ninja addition.
legendary
More exchanges will be fine
Activity: 280
i dont have any Crypsy  points to vote with =(, where can i vote for anything thats free:)
I wonder who was rich enough to be able to sell 18k VIOR for 5800 satoshi...
or how dumb you must to be to sell 18k VIOR for 5800 satoshi...
well, it all depends on the entry price. If that was bought at ICO price, it is still a four folder.
this doesn't matter he could sell at much higer price in the coming days

Indeed.
I NORMALLY DON'T DO THIS, BUT EVERYONE NEEDS TO REQUEST VIOR TO BE AT ALL EXCHANGES, NOT JUST BITTREX! DO YOUR PART DON'T JUST SIT ON HERE AND TREX WAITING, YOU MUST CONTRIBUTE AS A TEAM. WE ARE ONE UNIT AND IT'S OVER DUE FOR VIOR TO SPREAD. Thank you for understanding champs!  Cheesy
Activity: 406
I wonder who was rich enough to be able to sell 18k VIOR for 5800 satoshi...
or how dumb you must to be to sell 18k VIOR for 5800 satoshi...
well, it all depends on the entry price. If that was bought at ICO price, it is still a four folder.
this doesn't matter he could sell at much higer price in the coming days
legendary
Well another order filled, you can continue selling, its becoming a perfect and easy deal
Jump to: