Author

Topic: [ANN] Viorcoin | Voice & Video Call | ViorNumber | Cheap International Calls - page 121. (Read 358193 times)

legendary
Activity: 1582
Merit: 1001
about 30000 will get you 100 every 5 days
Activity: 308
Merit: 250
how long do i have to wait for my wallet to stake? i deposited my coins 5 hours ago. my square bit already began staking but not this one
my wallet took about 4-5 days but my first stake was 184 vigor  Grin

hi may i ask how much do you have? or can someone give me an idea how much do i need for me to stake at least a 100 every 5 days?

and if i switch of my computer will it continue to stake? or should i leave it open 24/7 thanks!
legendary
It will be interesting to see whether the dev keeps the price point, or if he will raise the price due to the increased interest after the holiday delay.
personally I think he should lock the price at around 25000 sat for the first 1000 subscribers, so that speculators feel like they are getting a bargain.
lets face it, the only reason this coins price is so low is because it is still flying under the radar.

well that and because at the moment distribution, though fair, still sucks...

Are you suggesting 25000 sat ?

if the price holds yes.  I think that pegging the price to 10k is a bit low now that the price is already 10k.
the speculators may not buy a subscription, and if the price moves above the pegpoint to quickly vior gateway may look like an expensive alternative to some of the other voip services.

im sure you have a plan though, was just my 2 cents
torn between buying or waiting further for a dump. do you think it can go lower than 10k?

NO

probably, but then again it may go way higher.
depends on what news comes in from the dev tomorrow.
my guess is that we will test 6-7 k at least one more time this week before we move up.
keep an eye on the amount of wallets being created, and on interest in social media, once this starts to move there is no telling how fast the price will grow.
10 k is a safe bet, unless you are a nervous person.  if you can be patient then put your buy order between 8.5 and 9k it will most likely fill before noon tomorrow, then hold if the price drops lower, in a few months 10k will seem like such a great buy.

thanks as you can see im a newbie.
can you explain to me what is the significance of the amount of wallet created?
and how much potential do you think this coin has? im betting 1btc here and on square bit i like the 5% fee concept of theirs.

so im going to loose money. i bought this coin at 13k yesterday. thinking of buying again now to reduce my average price
legendary
torn between buying or waiting further for a dump. do you think it can go lower than 10k?

NO

probably, but then again it may go way higher.
depends on what news comes in from the dev tomorrow.
my guess is that we will test 6-7 k at least one more time this week before we move up.
keep an eye on the amount of wallets being created, and on interest in social media, once this starts to move there is no telling how fast the price will grow.
10 k is a safe bet, unless you are a nervous person.  if you can be patient then put your buy order between 8.5 and 9k it will most likely fill before noon tomorrow, then hold if the price drops lower, in a few months 10k will seem like such a great buy.
Activity: 686
Merit: 500
Fall seven times, stand up eight.

NO
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
It will be interesting to see whether the dev keeps the price point, or if he will raise the price due to the increased interest after the holiday delay.
personally I think he should lock the price at around 25000 sat for the first 1000 subscribers, so that speculators feel like they are getting a bargain.
lets face it, the only reason this coins price is so low is because it is still flying under the radar.

Are you suggesting 25000 sat ?
There will be a Linux version??

There was before the hard fork. I will get a new one ready.
legendary

legendary
Activity: 1414
To weird to live To rare to die
how long do i have to wait for my wallet to stake? i deposited my coins 5 hours ago. my square bit already began staking but not this one
my wallet took about 4-5 days but my first stake was 184 vigor  Grin
well i know vior is the best bet in trex right now but i like the concept of sbit with 5% fee etc etc.

the concept of the video calls and messages is surely good. but ultimately i think altcoins purpose is to pay transactions
obtaining a large community that is willing to transact via vior coins is the most important thing

VIOR is 2nd highest volume on TREX now, that's going to draw a lot of attention!  Grin
legendary
well i know vior is the best bet in trex right now but i like the concept of sbit with 5% fee etc etc.

the concept of the video calls and messages is surely good. but ultimately i think altcoins purpose is to pay transactions
obtaining a large community that is willing to transact via vior coins is the most important thing

Research mpesa
It will help you see how a trillion dollar economy can be centered around a communication platform.
If we become anything even close even 10000 vior will make you richer than a sultan

ok thanks! geez i really have bad luck with alt trading. soon as i buy it went low. i think i bought this at 13xx. hope this delivers along with square bit in the future

SquareBit will probably fade off, but it's decent still even though I mined and sold it already. Definitely stake and hold VIOR though.  Wink

Activity: 280
Hold and stake, and just wait & relax Smiley
ok thanks! geez i really have bad luck with alt trading. soon as i buy it went low. i think i bought this at 13xx. hope this delivers along with square bit in the future
Activity: 280
i think its about 6 hours for coins to age then, the staking starts Smiley
We need a video like this.:--   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XEthXBHsEac&index=4&list=PL3C264C70646796C4

Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Cool Cool Cool Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Grin Grin Grin Grin

Primo.
Jump to: