Author

Topic: [ANN] Viorcoin | Voice & Video Call | ViorNumber | Cheap International Calls - page 123. (Read 358193 times)

legendary
Activity: 1036
Merit: 1000
Activity: 686
Merit: 500
Fall seven times, stand up eight.
legendary
I hope there is some dump coming in!!! Cool Cool Cool Cool

You want more, same than me xD
I hope there is some dump coming in!!! Cool Cool Cool Cool
legendary
legendary
Activity: 1288
If you need any urgent assistance, contact me on Twitter or email support @ Viorcoin.com. I'm waiting for Internet to be set up at my new place,  so my online activities is very limited now.  I'm using my phone as hotspot (already went over my monthly limit &  it's only January 3  Cry ).

I hope to have news about gateway by Monday. Hopefully very soon, Viorcalls will expand and there will be 24/7 customers support.

That gives me time to convert some fiat to BTC before it kicks off.

How much do i own?

Only 12K.

Damn, looks like it's starting to take off. No more cheap Vior
Activity: 280
Merit: 250
24HR HIGH0.00012714 BTC

Smiley looking to break 15k by the end of the week.
Activity: 350
It's finally moving on Bittrex, now .00012300
Activity: 280
If you need any urgent assistance, contact me on Twitter or email support @ Viorcoin.com. I'm waiting for Internet to be set up at my new place,  so my online activities is very limited now.  I'm using my phone as hotspot (already went over my monthly limit &  it's only January 3  Cry ).

I hope to have news about gateway by Monday. Hopefully very soon, Viorcalls will expand and there will be 24/7 customers support.

How much do i own?
legendary

legendary
Guys how many coin each of you own?
Activity: 311

Your project looks very promising.
I like the 25% interest too,  Grin  will you mantain it for a long time?
Great. I would be ready with  btcs then.
Activity: 210
Merit: 100

ok im ready to let somebody whos knows whats going on to set up a time to call me I cant seem to get this to work

Are you calling another wallet address?
Hustlin'! Get em everywhere champs!

And if want to do a facebook campain you should probably add Canada, Sweden, Iceland, Greace, Holland, Germany alot of Crypto interested countrys Smiley
just doing a few countries now, ill keep adding more has we go along.
please also add Viorcoin as a keyword. This hashtag has to be promoted from the early days as well, otherwise we will always have to put #litecoin and #bitcoin.

I agree, #ViORcoin is our primary keyword! We got floods of people coming from trash coins that are now BLOCKED on TREX like KORE who offered video and more but delivered nothing, but a scam, as often usual. Glad to be on a ship that instead of sinking after a pump and dump, is actually on course full speed ahead and I should add up as well. Best coin thus far my dear early adopters. I can't wait to see VIOR in a year! WOOWEE!  Cheesy

Jump to: