Author

Topic: [ANN] Viorcoin | Voice & Video Call | ViorNumber | Cheap International Calls - page 153. (Read 358194 times)

legendary
Activity: 1582
Merit: 1001
lol because i live in canada..... dont want to take a cross canada tour until the thaw =P

also i have to organize a graphic designer order from china set up some user interface and all that jazz, im sure there are people in the know with the skills to do this quickly, but its not a skill set i currently have, i have to learn.
legendary
Activity: 2254
Merit: 1020
★ Ⓚ KORE TEAM Ⓚ ★
lol because i live in canada..... dont want to take a cross canada tour until the thaw =P

Well don't hold everyone up till spring.
Strike while the Iron is Hot.
 Smiley
legendary
legendary
Activity: 2254
Merit: 1020
★ Ⓚ KORE TEAM Ⓚ ★
morning everyone.

just had a thought,

for the people who arent to worried about keeping themselves anonymous we should create groups based on the country you live in, then set up some booths to introduce viorcoin at universites around the world.  
We could hand out usb cards with viorcoin qt wallet loaded on it, create a pamphlet describing the benefits of crypto and directions on how to set up viorcalls.

i wasnt going to try organizing something like this until september of next year, but with the speed that the dev is pumping out tech we could probably shoot for spring break.

anyways i was just up early contemplating how to go about this.
well need a couple thousand usb sticks, a graphic designer, the full roll out of tech including coinville, and most importantly a group of people who are skilled at PR.

BC

ill try to work on a prototype of the card over the holidays.  looks like ordering the cards would be simple enough i just need a graphic for the front and back.
anyone wanna create a cool design for the front and back of a credit card?

snipped...

this would probably be fine for the front but the back should give some info

btw this would be the first time i have ever tried to do something like this so if someone else wants to front this project instead of me..... it would probably go smoother =P

Why would you wait till spring break?
Soon as the Gateway is functional you can go for it.
Even have all the USB Sticks with the decals on them all ready to go for the holiday break.
Hit the Malls too...

legendary
and the fun keeps rolling out
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
Activity: 126
morning everyone.

just had a thought,

for the people who arent to worried about keeping themselves anonymous we should create groups based on the country you live in, then set up some booths to introduce viorcoin at universites around the world. 
We could hand out usb cards with viorcoin qt wallet loaded on it, create a pamphlet describing the benefits of crypto and directions on how to set up viorcalls.

i wasnt going to try organizing something like this until september of next year, but with the speed that the dev is pumping out tech we could probably shoot for spring break.

well need a couple thousand usb sticks, a graphic designer, the full roll out of tech including coinville, and most importantly a group of people who are skilled at PR.

BC

This sounds like a great idea.
legendary
morning everyone.

just had a thought,

BC

ill try to work on a prototype of the card over the holidays.  looks like ordering the cards would be simple enough i just need a graphic for the front and back.
anyone wanna create a cool design for the front and back of a credit card?

this would probably be fine for the front but the back should give some info

btw this would be the first time i have ever tried to do something like this so if someone else wants to front this project instead of me..... it would probably go smoother =P
legendary
morning everyone.

just had a thought,

BC
Activity: 504
Merit: 250
I was wondering what is happend with the ICO. I was reading true the thread but coudn't find it.

Are you x ltcd dev ?

looking at his post history, it seems he is..

it looks like he was.
Activity: 566
Merit: 500
I was wondering what is happend with the ICO. I was reading true the thread but coudn't find it.

Are you x ltcd dev ?

looking at his post history, it seems he is..
Activity: 126

Are you x ltcd dev ?

huh
Activity: 504
Merit: 250
Activity: 154
Activity: 686
Fall seven times, stand up eight.
hi dev, it took me a lot of effort yesterday to get the the wallet running, i finally was able to get a gateway seubscription.. Now when i click on the video call, it says that iam offline and need to to connect first.. iam online and staking. could you help me with this?

In order to make call, you have to set up VOIP account.

1. Go to Receive coin Tab, right click the address you wish to use and click set up as VOIP account.
2. Go to VoirCalls tab and click connect. Now you can call any viorcoin address

Thanks..  It's so innovative that i have to find my way in it.. Smiley
hi dev, it took me a lot of effort yesterday to get the the wallet running, i finally was able to get a gateway seubscription.. Now when i click on the video call, it says that iam offline and need to to connect first.. iam online and staking. could you help me with this?

In order to make call, you have to set up VOIP account.

1. Go to Receive coin Tab, right click the address you wish to use and click set up as VOIP account.
2. Go to VoirCalls tab and click connect. Now you can call any viorcoin address
legendary
Activity: 1027
Merit: 1000
Just got a reply from the SMS provider, they don't send in Russia & Columbia. I will look for better provider for the code and the number must be with + in front without spaces or brackets, in the next release the input will be more user friendly.

The SMS is now worldwide, try it again.

I'm from Russia! All works perfectly! Thank you!
Jump to: