Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Viorcoin | Voice & Video Call | ViorNumber | Cheap International Calls - page 39. (Read 358193 times)

Activity: 258
Merit: 250
Why does price go down to 5-6k, is there any fundamental reason (like mega,... ) for it or it is just a common spread?

http://www.itpro.co.uk/desktop-software/23909/kim-dotcom-unveils-encrypted-skype-rival-megachat

Is Vior better than that? Definitely Vior doesn't have such a good marketing.

Too much FUD last days. Well vior does not have the marketing that kim dotcom has. But i have one question for you:
-Are you able to buy a part of kim dotcom system?. I guess no. Not the same here with vior, if you hold for example a simple unit of vior, you become part of the mechanism. If vior has success in the coming weeks/months you will have your revenue.
Will you have it from kim dotcom system?
Just my 2 vior

True, what you've described is definitely big advantage for vior.
Activity: 392
Merit: 255
bah i know im gonna regret unignoring you for a sec..

its not registerred as viorcoin.

now go away.

back to ignore land

Can you tell me what it is registered under, they have no cryptocurrency projects registered, and they are moving forward w/ legal action.

stop pretending that you actually care about viorcoin investors no one is that stupid drop the act.

YOU ARE FROM A COMPETITOR AND WANT TO TRY TO HURT VIOR COIN

so anything you say here no one gives a shit and it makes you look really sad and pathetic that your own situation is so broke, that the best way you came up with to make $ is attack someone else...such fail.

I never heard of SuperNET or Opal but thanks to your never ending FUD here I will now never touch either with a ten foot pole Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1582
Merit: 1001
Why does price go down to 5-6k, is there any fundamental reason (like mega,... ) for it or it is just a common spread?

it is because the community is still small, also I believe the price is being manipulated for one of two reasons.

either
 1) its from general fudsters hoping to keep the attention on vior low by keeping the price low enough so that they can develop their own phone gateway before vior takes off.

2) The development team would like to keep the price low until they offer the monthly subcription and phone number, thereby making it easier for them to collect enough vior to fund the vior asset for coinville.

either way a low price as in under 10k until the community passes 750-1000 users will be good for drawing in new users while being fantastic for upward pressure once the manipulation has ended.
Activity: 115
Merit: 10

http://www.itpro.co.uk/desktop-software/23909/kim-dotcom-unveils-encrypted-skype-rival-megachat

Too much FUD last days. Well vior does not have the marketing that kim dotcom has. But i have one question for you:
-Are you able to buy a part of kim dotcom system?. I guess no. Not the same here with vior, if you hold for example a simple unit of vior, you become part of the mechanism. If vior has success in the coming weeks/months you will have your revenue.
Will you have it from kim dotcom system?
Just my 2 vior
Activity: 566
Merit: 500

It doesn't matter.. there's is a huge market, plenty of room for vior.. besides, i dont read anything about gateway service in the article..
Activity: 280
Trolls need food like all of us, but they only eat fear Wink
Activity: 7
Merit: 0
Too much FUD by here. I dont really know whats your pupose bassguitarman, but you are a troll.
And you are an OPAL developer?. Im glad i sold them all. I dont want to have a coin which one of the devs is a FUDster troll on other coin threads

You got the point Sir. Anyway, dont feed the troll, he doesnt worth a try.
Activity: 658
Merit: 502
Too much FUD by here. I dont really know whats your pupose bassguitarman, but you are a troll.
And you are an OPAL developer?. Im glad i sold them all. I dont want to have a coin which one of the devs is a FUDster troll on other coin threads

It doesn't look good for Opal or Supernet, with him behaving like a 2 year old who threw his dummy out of the pram.

Shame on him.

I am sure that dont want to have anything with Super net and coins in it. If they tolerate something like this, than they dont deserve any attention.

BTW Vior is really bright at the and of tunnel.

People must to know about it. We have to inform the investors in the supernet thread

FaSan

It doesn't look good for Opal or Supernet, with him behaving like a 2 year old who threw his dummy out of the pram.

Shame on him.

I am sure that dont want to have anything with Super net and coins in it. If they tolerate something like this, than they dont deserve any attention.

BTW Vior is really bright at the and of tunnel.

Yes, Vior is just 2/3 months old. Userbase increasing day by day, same as community. This will be a great year for vior.
But this kind of behaviour shouldnt be tolerated for a developer
Activity: 819
Merit: 502

Shame on him.

BTW Vior is really bright at the end of the tunnel.
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1000

Shame on him.
Activity: 91
Wow bassguitarman have you benn refreshing until bct was up to post your FUD here?
You are a bit boring dude, no one has nothing to show you. If dev must show the proofs to someone, that is not you.
So please go away to work in your projects. I have seen you in many threads fuding. After all i have seen i will stay away from OPAL, as your childish behaviour is not good for no one. Ypu are hurting yourself and supernet
legendary
Activity: 2254
Merit: 1020
★ Ⓚ KORE TEAM Ⓚ ★
ignore this ass he has nothing better to do with his time than to FUD viorcoin.
+100 k
Activity: 105
It would be best if everyone starts to use the viorcoin forum, so that if bitcointalk goes down again we can carry on the conversation.

also its easier for newcomers to find the information they need in a a well sorted forum than it is on bitcointalk.

It's the best way to kill off any remaining interest in the coin. Nxt Rdd and a host of others have tried it, and most have died or lost a lot of their following. Some, like BlackCoin have reinvented themselves and reopened their BTC Forum threads with limited success. But for better or worse this is still the place where speculative investors look for news upgrades opinions and gauge the level of interest in a coin.

In a wider context you might consider that attempts to curtail freedom of expression (however offensive) are not met with universal approval. They tend to result in reactionary countercultures, like online discussion groups and altcoins.
legendary
It would be best if everyone starts to use the viorcoin forum, so that if bitcointalk goes down again we can carry on the conversation.

also its easier for newcomers to find the information they need in a a well sorted forum than it is on bitcointalk.
legendary
I can see bassguitarman sit behind his computer, refreshing all the time, to share this BIG news.. pathetic troll..

what pissed me off about him was my earlier conversation with him. he continually baited me while posting half truths on this and other forums.

from now on I will just let him chat with the dev and keep him on ignore.  the proof he needs doesnt need to be given to him, only to the licensing company.  engaging with someone who seems to have clear contempt with this project is a gigantic waste of my time.

I promise to never remove him from ignore again unless a trusted member asks me to read his post.

In my opinion his only desire is for the dev to release his code to the public so he can copy it because he cant figure it out on his own....

anyways from now on lets talk about viorcoin and how to move forward instead of letting one disturbed individual constantly derail this thread.
Activity: 308
I can see bassguitarman sit behind his computer, refreshing all the time, to share this BIG news.. pathetic troll..
Lets just take advantage of his trolls and buy some more cheap coins
Pages:
Jump to: