Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Viorcoin | Voice & Video Call | ViorNumber | Cheap International Calls - page 34. (Read 358193 times)

Activity: 224
Merit: 100
Then this is the place to be i think since it contains the majority of things talked about , Smiley

But dev answered many questions on the other thread.  Maybe he can transfer that to this thread first

Vior is going to be one of the greatest coins.
Activity: 308
Merit: 250
Then this is the place to be i think since it contains the majority of things talked about , Smiley

But dev answered many questions on the other thread.  Maybe he can transfer that to this thread first
Activity: 280
legendary
Activity: 1036
Merit: 1000
I think having two separate threads about the same coin (general threads) is very misleading. Moreover, I am not sure if the etiquette of this forum allows that. I already wrote about it in the other thread: let's just keep one open, either this or the other, but not both.

indeed i guess it is againts the rules
if you want to create the same topic with moderated options, then you need to lock the previous thread
having 2 threads of same topic is pretty much useless

I consider as if this thread can go polite, this is the one where to continue
legendary
Activity: 2562
Merit: 1414
I think having two separate threads about the same coin (general threads) is very misleading. Moreover, I am not sure if the etiquette of this forum allows that. I already wrote about it in the other thread: let's just keep one open, either this or the other, but not both.

indeed i guess it is againts the rules
if you want to create the same topic with moderated options, then you need to lock the previous thread
having 2 threads of same topic is pretty much useless
uki
legendary
Activity: 1358
cryptojunk bag holder
legendary
Activity: 1036
Will the thread continue here, or on the other thread?
Vior now has a chance. Not a clear one by any means (no identified dev, no clear path ahead nor info about resolution of the numerous bugs and other problems, NOT at all the proper dev attitude overall) but as long as freedom is preserved,  it stands a very good chance.

As a word of advice to the ultrafans that post 20 times a day... there's such a thing as counter productivity...

And one positive note: staking works very nicely.  It also supports the network and keeps the trigger happy a bit retrained. I recommend trying it for REAL support.

Agree with you on Dev identity, and the need for clear roadmap.Smiley. But some of the stuff you mentioned was talked about by the dev when he returned today.

Freedom is key though. But the paid fudders are also here to make there moneys worth Smiley 
legendary
Activity: 1162
Vior now has a chance. Not a clear one by any means (no identified dev, no clear path ahead nor info about resolution of the numerous bugs and other problems, NOT at all the proper dev attitude overall) but as long as freedom is preserved,  it stands a very good chance.

As a word of advice to the ultrafans that post 20 times a day... there's such a thing as counter productivity...

And one positive note: staking works very nicely.  It also supports the network and keeps the trigger happy a bit retrained. I recommend trying it for REAL support.
uki
legendary
cryptojunk bag holder
If anyone wants about 58,000 vior, I just put them for sale on 'rex at the lowest Ask. Ty. Good time to buy bulk just as price is rising.

https://www.bittrex.com/Market/Index?MarketName=BTC-VIOR

Vegas

Where is that 58.000 vior ? Smiley
probably in two pieces at 11k.
No 58k operation since the price started to rise, several hours ago.
If anyone wants about 58,000 vior, I just put them for sale on 'rex at the lowest Ask. Ty. Good time to buy bulk just as price is rising.

Vegas

Where is that 58.000 vior ? Smiley
Activity: 154
It's for me new so great expectation for Viorcoin...☺
legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1003
"Yobit pump alert software" Link in my signature!

Vegas
Activity: 224
I was busy while away, Viorcalls startup was pitched to a VC firm. Their representative liked the idea of using same bitcoin protocol to pay for calling cards. We talked about users growth, infrastructure, future plans etc. People don't have to entered credit cards info which cuts down on fraud and privacy concerns.

I think these relationships reaffirmed that viorcoin is not a pnd coin like other coins due to it's real world usage.

Great news!!!!!! Hope Vior rises big.
Activity: 210
I was busy while away, Viorcalls startup was pitched to a VC firm. Their representative liked the idea of using same bitcoin protocol to pay for calling cards. We talked about users growth, infrastructure, future plans etc. People don't have to entered credit cards info which cuts down on fraud and privacy concerns.

I think these relationships reaffirmed that viorcoin is not a pnd coin like other coins due to it's real world usage.
Activity: 378

More correct question is, what are the next development steps and what is their timeline.

this
Activity: 41
Merit: 0
Ok so then this is an ICO coin, that you all paid 57 BTC or around 14k$ for the devs just like that?

I payed a ICO for buy VIOR coins from the Dev. I payed it cheap and now I'm already up 5x of my investment.

What the Dev doing with his money it's not my business.

FaSan

I believe that some people put their money in the altcoins, not only not knowing the underlying risks, buy also not knowing some investments basics. Rant mode off.
That is exactly the whole point of ICOs, as FaSan correctly stated: in exchange for your BTC you get the coins before they hit the market, and the Dev Team is supposed to deliver the issues specified in the ICO to help increase the value of the coin and thus get you a nice return on your investment.

I believe that already happened here.
VIOR got pretty many, in comparison to any regular altcoins, timely deliveries that were according to the initial plan.
So to me the question, what happened to the ICO coins is missing the point, to say the least.
More correct question is, what are the next development steps and what is their timeline.

+1
uki
legendary
cryptojunk bag holder
Ok so then this is an ICO coin, that you all paid 57 BTC or around 14k$ for the devs just like that?

I payed a ICO for buy VIOR coins from the Dev. I payed it cheap and now I'm already up 5x of my investment.

What the Dev doing with his money it's not my business.

FaSan

I believe that some people put their money in the altcoins, not only not knowing the underlying risks, buy also not knowing some investments basics. Rant mode off.
That is exactly the whole point of ICOs, as FaSan correctly stated: in exchange for your BTC you get the coins before they hit the market, and the Dev Team is supposed to deliver the issues specified in the ICO to help increase the value of the coin and thus get you a nice return on your investment.

I believe that already happened here.
VIOR got pretty many, in comparison to any regular altcoins, timely deliveries that were according to the initial plan.
So to me the question, what happened to the ICO coins is missing the point, to say the least.
legendary
Activity: 1148
FIAT across the world is very unstable right now...  Looks like there is a currency war happening and FIAT will not win.  I believe hard assets and cryotos will...
Activity: 714
Merit: 500
Hi all I bought few coins for me to hold for long term ,I think this coin gonna make us some huge bucks in few weeks. This is long term investment I m'nt in hurry. Community will keep growing with new commers.
Pages:
Jump to: