Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Viorcoin | Voice & Video Call | ViorNumber | Cheap International Calls - page 45. (Read 358193 times)

legendary
Activity: 1582
Merit: 1001
well if you do get enough funding for coinville Canada could use a new fincen approved exchange.  the other option is to find out the legakl issues about buying and selling minutes using viorcoin asset to allow people to buy and sell without the use of a bank regulated exchange.
minutes for vior/vior for minutes....   would need a good lawyer to figure that out.

I have been thinking about the exchange since VoS announced their shit down. CAD/BTC - CAD/VIOR

the legality may be better if you do cad/asset asset/vior vior/asset asset/cad if you somehow link the asset to a dollar value based on minutes, and allow the transfer of vior/asset seperatly

so cad/minutes minutes/asset asset/vior and reverse.  that way you arent trading vior/cad
you would have to talk to a lawyer about that though
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
well if you do get enough funding for coinville Canada could use a new fincen approved exchange.  the other option is to find out the legakl issues about buying and selling minutes using viorcoin asset to allow people to buy and sell without the use of a bank regulated exchange.
minutes for vior/vior for minutes....   would need a good lawyer to figure that out.

I have been thinking about the exchange since VoS announced their shit down. CAD/BTC - CAD/VIOR
legendary
well if you do get enough funding for coinville Canada could use a new fincen approved exchange.  the other option is to find out the legakl issues about buying and selling minutes using viorcoin asset to allow people to buy and sell without the use of a bank regulated exchange.
minutes for vior/vior for minutes....   would need a good lawyer to figure that out.
legendary

VoS is shutting down I still use cavirtex mostly.

Carvirtex sucks. I am thinking about  Undecided
Quadrigacx is another Canadian  exchange

yah but cavirtex is the oldest bitcoin exchange out there, and it hasnt failed me yet.
Im hoping coinville will have an answer to my funding problems ;P
legendary
Activity: 1414
To weird to live To rare to die
Stand with us, introduce viorcoin to friends and family. We accept viorcoin for viorcredit. We provide real services for viorcoin holders.

This is the right time to stock up before the beginning of PR campaigns which will likely raise the price of viorcoin due to new members.  
legendary
Viorcoin value is backed by a fast growing VOIP industry. I have said it before we are targeting crowd outside bitcoin community, a simple referral program can increase the adoption rates of the network and value of the viorcoin.

Sample
Invite your friends to Viorcall and you'll get $10 for every 5 that sign up and make a transfer that is $20 or larger.   
legendary
Activity: 2254
Merit: 1020
★ Ⓚ KORE TEAM Ⓚ ★
"The best way to troll a troll is to ignore them to so deftly that it drives them mad with attention seeking rage"
legendary
So lets get back to business

people have been questioning the purpose of a gateway service in the vior wallet

the answer is simple
http://finance.yahoo.com/news/global-voip-services-market-worth-111700360.html;_ylt=A86.JyFq8b5UijEAzfolnIlQ;_ylu=X3oDMTEzY3Nia2wzBHNlYwNzcgRwb3MDMQRjb2xvA2dxMQR2dGlkA1lIUzAwMl8x

the total worth of voip far outstrips all of the cryptos wealth.

the more people that join the voir gateway the better, it opens the door for so much of the world to see how crypto works, and to benefit from its secure transactions.

being the first mover in this market puts viorcoin at a gigantic advantage over other coins that may do the same thing.

can I get my friends to invest in bitcoin? well a few, but for the most part they dont see the purpose, but I can get them to use a cheap phone VoIP service that helps them to see the benefits of crypto.

sit back and watch as viorcoin opens the world to the blockchain.
Activity: 728
Merit: 500
I am honored to be fan of the week.  I am very excited to see if you even know what a utxo set is and how you plan to integrate proof of stake, something even sunny king couldn't do.  

I will bet the vior dev $350 that Opal will release an open source lighthouse fork before Vior

Anyone else willing to take this bet

Looks interesting! But, becarefull writting this shitty post because you are losing your amazing time in stupid people.

Why on earth do you want to bet 350dollars with people when you are reqesting loans for 0.75BTC and only have Collateral worth of: $250 worth on OPALTKN on the NXT AE

mind blowing Smiley

Because I am 100% sure I can win
Activity: 280
Merit: 250
I am honored to be fan of the week.  I am very excited to see if you even know what a utxo set is and how you plan to integrate proof of stake, something even sunny king couldn't do. 

I will bet the vior dev $350 that Opal will release an open source lighthouse fork before Vior

Looks interesting! But, becarefull writting this shitty post because you are losing your amazing time in stupid people.

Why on earth do you want to bet 350dollars with people when you are reqesting loans for 0.75BTC and only have Collateral worth of: $250 worth on OPALTKN on the NXT AE

mind blowing Smiley
please leave bassguitarman, I know you are an attention seeker, but this constant useless banter of yours is not helping the crypto community in any way.
I would have come over and spent the time learning about the work that you are doing, but I realize now that i dont want to expend the amount of energy required to stay in correspondence with you.

please return to your project and put your energy into furthering your project, there it will at least help to serve the community you are forming instead of turning off business investors such as myself.

good luck to you.

I will ignore your posts from now on.

All i'm doing is offering the dev a bet, since he claims he can beat us at our own project.
legendary
please leave bassguitarman, I know you are an attention seeker, but this constant useless banter of yours is not helping the crypto community in any way.
I would have come over and spent the time learning about the work that you are doing, but I realize now that i dont want to expend the amount of energy required to stay in correspondence with you.

please return to your project and put your energy into furthering your project, there it will at least help to serve the community you are forming instead of turning off business investors such as myself.

good luck to you.

I will ignore your posts from now on.
I am honored to be fan of the week.  I am very excited to see if you even know what a utxo set is and how you plan to integrate proof of stake, something even sunny king couldn't do. 

English please?
Activity: 100
Merit: 11

I am honored to be fan of the week.  I am very excited to see if you even know what a utxo set is and how you plan to integrate proof of stake, something even sunny king couldn't do.  

I will bet the vior dev $350 that Opal will release an open source decentralized lighthouse fork or alternative before Vior

Activity: 100
Merit: 11
Lighthouse alpha released - https://github.com/vinumeris/lighthouse

i'll look into forking it for VIOR before OPAL does it.  Kiss

Wow, way to steal my idea.

I have slack logs saying i'd do it

bassguitarman [8:23 AM]
Lighthouse released

bassguitarman [8:23 AM]
i'll look into forking for opal

jefdiesel [8:25 AM]
whats lighthouse?

twinwinnerd [8:26 AM]
slackbot animate me lighthouse

slackbot [8:26 AM]
http://lighthouseofhopear.tripod.com/animated_lighthouse111.gif#.png (119KB)

bassguitarman [8:26 AM]
https://github.com/vinumeris/lighthouse

GitHub
vinumeris/lighthouse
lighthouse - Lighthouse: a peer to peer crowdfunding app that uses Bitcoin

bassguitarman [8:26 AM]
decentralized crowdfunding

how old are you? 13 maybe? omg like a fking child Lol
Pages:
Jump to: