Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Viorcoin | Voice & Video Call | ViorNumber | Cheap International Calls - page 44. (Read 358193 times)

Activity: 1792
Merit: 507

Here's a reason: With opal you can transfer and store files at 1/8th the cost of dropbox or mega.  More people use storage than Voip.  You can crowd fund and donate to crowdfunding platforms with colored coins.  Why use vior for calling cards when its more expensive and harder to use than normal voip?

Viorcoin VOIP is not harder to use, did you compared the price? You know all these are already implemented and working not a vaporware like most crypto coins including opal drive etc.

With the vior gateway, you can linked your phone number and call any number from the wallet for cheaper rate than skype. A lot of people on the forum can testify to this.

The upcoming feature will allow users to lease a phone number from viorcoin, which can be used to recieve calls too.

Viorcoin already implemented a functional VOIP network; video, voice, missed calls, history (SMS, local phone number are next on the road map)

The rate of viorcoin users are expected to jump up after the release of the mobile wallet with VOIP and POS wallet.
legendary
Activity: 1582
Merit: 1001

I guess if a dev is stealing code, lying and saying they made it, and having multiple vulnerabilities, what should one do.  Is it fudding to reveal that?  I wish vior no ill will, but i'm tired of ICO scams that have no real innovation.

How do you know they steal the code? what evidence do you have? What if they license it?  How can you find vulnerabilities with a closed source ?

It's seems you have nothing valuable to do, looking at your post history almost 2-3 pages are on viorcoin thread.

Where's your opal drive, marketplace source? The only driver in opalcoin is speculation compared to viorcoin that has a phone network which calling credit can be bought with viorcoin.

im willing to pay him for his so called bug, ill release it  to the dev and let him figure it out.

if he doesnt release we will know what is what.

I'm just tired of his BS and his lack of respect for other coin community. The whole alt coin is very small and i am sure some of viorcoin users are holding opal as well. Which scam has vior dev committed, who are you to judge? So far he has delivered all what he promised during ico and added more "i'm tired of ICO scams that have no real innovation."
he is a real piece of work that is for sure, but im calling him on his shit, lets see how this goes.

I guess if a dev is stealing code, lying and saying they made it, and having multiple vulnerabilities, what should one do.  Is it fudding to reveal that?  I wish vior no ill will, but i'm tired of ICO scams that have no real innovation.

How do you know they steal the code? what evidence do you have? What if they license it?  How can you find vulnerabilities with a closed source ?

It's seems you have nothing valuable to do, looking at your post history almost 2-3 pages are on viorcoin thread.

Where's your opal drive, marketplace source? The only driver in opalcoin is speculation compared to viorcoin that has a phone network which calling credit can be bought with viorcoin.

im willing to pay him for his so called bug, ill release it  to the dev and let him figure it out.

I'm just tired of his BS and his lack of respect for other coin community. The whole alt coin is very small and i am sure some of viorcoin users are holding opal as well. Which scam has vior dev committed, who are you to judge? So far he has delivered all what he promised during ico and added more "i'm tired of ICO scams that have no real innovation."
Activity: 308
Merit: 250

I guess if a dev is stealing code, lying and saying they made it, and having multiple vulnerabilities, what should one do.  Is it fudding to reveal that?  I wish vior no ill will, but i'm tired of ICO scams that have no real innovation.

How do you know they steal the code? what evidence do you have? What if they license it?  How can you find vulnerabilities with a closed source ?

he is more active in vior than his own coin haha
legendary

I guess if a dev is stealing code, lying and saying they made it, and having multiple vulnerabilities, what should one do.  Is it fudding to reveal that?  I wish vior no ill will, but i'm tired of ICO scams that have no real innovation.

How do you know they steal the code? what evidence do you have? What if they license it?  How can you find vulnerabilities with a closed source ?

im willing to pay him for his so called bug, ill release it  to the dev and let him figure it out.

legendary
Is there a bug bounty program?  I believe I have found a major vulnerability

LMAO

I'm serious, I am willing to reveal it to an "escrow" so they can confirm it

ill pay for the bug..   since I unignored you to answer your pm, Ill need to confirm it with the dev but ill pay you in vior if it is legit.

pm me.

LMAO

I'm serious, I am willing to reveal it to an "escrow" so they can confirm it

On a serious note, any backlash from your trolling will bounce back hard on opal and supernet. It seems you have nothing valuable to do with your time based on your behavior.

LMAO
legendary
lamest dev ever.

do yourself and viorcoin a favor, ignore bassguitarman.  its a simple process and will help us from helping to feed whatever need for aknowledgment he is seeking here.

after 2 years in bitcointalk he is only the 4th person I have ever put on ignore.
Activity: 308
legendary
lol ahhh ignore button how I love you!!!
Activity: 728
Merit: 500
I am honored to be fan of the week.  I am very excited to see if you even know what a utxo set is and how you plan to integrate proof of stake, something even sunny king couldn't do.  

I will bet the vior dev $350 that Opal will release an open source decentralized lighthouse fork or alternative before Vior

Anyone else willing to take this bet

Another WebKit feature ? Yes you are a big developer  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

When you will release the Trade and Opacity sourcecode ? I don't see nothing in your git.

FaSan

The reason i say alternative is because it is technically impossible to fork bitcoinj in a reasonable amount of time for proof of stake.  We are building a crowdfunding platform on top of colored coins.

opacity is in master branch, opal-ex is in oplx branch.  Colored coins are not webkit.

I will give $3 to every legit criticism of opal in the opal thread.
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
well if you do get enough funding for coinville Canada could use a new fincen approved exchange.  the other option is to find out the legakl issues about buying and selling minutes using viorcoin asset to allow people to buy and sell without the use of a bank regulated exchange.
minutes for vior/vior for minutes....   would need a good lawyer to figure that out.

I have been thinking about the exchange since VoS announced their shit down. CAD/BTC - CAD/VIOR

the legality may be better if you do cad/asset asset/vior vior/asset asset/cad if you somehow link the asset to a dollar value bease on minutes, and allow the transfer of vior/asset seperatly

It would be nice but just the paperwork involved.

Dev please ask Cryptsy and BTER if we can pay a fee to host VIOR immediately, then we can have USD and CNY among many other pairs.
Activity: 658
Merit: 502
I am honored to be fan of the week.  I am very excited to see if you even know what a utxo set is and how you plan to integrate proof of stake, something even sunny king couldn't do.  

I will bet the vior dev $350 that Opal will release an open source decentralized lighthouse fork or alternative before Vior

Anyone else willing to take this bet

Another WebKit feature ? Yes you are a big developer  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

When you will release the Trade and Opacity sourcecode ? I don't see nothing in your git.

FaSan
legendary
you guys going on a date?, drinks an stuff! hahah.

When you meet up, you can send us some pics from the meeting via VIOR Wink

hopefully.  the more we connect in real life, the more validity is established.
Activity: 280
you guys going on a date?, drinks an stuff! hahah.

When you meet up, you can send us some pics from the meeting via VIOR Wink
legendary
well if you do get enough funding for coinville Canada could use a new fincen approved exchange.  the other option is to find out the legakl issues about buying and selling minutes using viorcoin asset to allow people to buy and sell without the use of a bank regulated exchange.
minutes for vior/vior for minutes....   would need a good lawyer to figure that out.

I have been thinking about the exchange since VoS announced their shit down. CAD/BTC - CAD/VIOR

the legality may be better if you do cad/asset asset/vior vior/asset asset/cad if you somehow link the asset to a dollar value bease on minutes, and allow the transfer of vior/asset seperatly

seems there are a lot of canadians here.

btw when you coming to BC so we can have that drink  Grin
seems there are a lot of canadians here.
we should arrange a meet up after vior hits 100k sat.
we could announce a small sell off, so people knew they were buying cheap that day to support a party lol
legendary

get enough funding and you could pay for all that.

btw when you coming to BC so we can have that drink  Grin
Activity: 210
Merit: 100

Pages:
Jump to: