Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Viorcoin | Voice & Video Call | ViorNumber | Cheap International Calls - page 54. (Read 358193 times)

Activity: 308
Merit: 250
I discussed chat/file sharing features yesterday with CoinViLLE devs yesterday. We can definitely do something but hands are full right now as we are experimenting on new features. I will look into TOX layout with them today.

Ant chance you could introduce us to our team?

You will know them by their posts.

The best way to avoid a hangover: Don't drink. Have a nice weekend!

Sorry but that advise has fallen of deaf ears..

another day of growth
another day of stagnant price

couple more weeks like this and we are gonna have an eruption.

We should be at 30K now.. Blame it on him and his bots

HAHAHAHAHAH so true
Activity: 1792
Merit: 507
I discussed chat/file sharing features yesterday with CoinViLLE devs yesterday. We can definitely do something but hands are full right now as we are experimenting on new features. I will look into TOX layout with them today.

another day of growth

We should be at 30K now.. Blame it on him and his bots

legendary
Activity: 1582
Merit: 1001

another day of growth

Activity: 311
Activity: 311
I think viorcoin need a more elavorated FAQ, for people who has some kind of problems calling,and the sugestion about the fancy wallet is very good too, "more call GUI, less wallet/coin"
Activity: 686
Merit: 500
Fall seven times, stand up eight.
Activity: 258
Activity: 210
Merit: 100

Another feature to consider: random chat.

Think chatroulette with built-in tipping.

Or, people could even charge to accept your call. For instance, if I were a Linux expert and you wanted help with a Linux problem you could call me on Viorcoin but it won't ring at my end unless you deposit 50 vior first.

Thanks for the suggestions
Activity: 258
When Linux Wallet will be available?
legendary
Activity: 1291
Merit: 1000

Another feature to consider: random chat.

Think chatroulette with built-in tipping.

Or, people could even charge to accept your call. For instance, if I were a Linux expert and you wanted help with a Linux problem you could call me on Viorcoin but it won't ring at my end unless you deposit 50 vior first.

legendary

Activity: 1792
Merit: 507
because there are a lot of people here new to the crypto world I found a good read for you all to help you understand what is going on here.

http://unenumerated.blogspot.fr/2014/12/the-dawn-of-trustworthy-computing.html

the blockchain is one of the coolest things developed ever!!!

legendary
because there are a lot of people here new to the crypto world I found a good read for you all to help you understand what is going on here.

http://unenumerated.blogspot.fr/2014/12/the-dawn-of-trustworthy-computing.html

the blockchain is one of the coolest things developed ever!!!
Activity: 280
I've used Viorcoin to make a call and I must say I am impressed with the sound quality.

But I think the UI needs to be enhanced and simplified. Probably the dev is already thinking about this.

I think the calling functionality should be front and centre, not the wallet/money functionality. The average user is going to use this to make a phone call, not to stake coins. Put a dialling pad, address book, and video-call screen as the main landing page. Basically make it look more like Tox and less like bitcoin:

Tell us what the calling rates are somewhere in the wallet, priced both in Vior and USD or another currency of our choice.

Give us the steps to make a call right in the program, not just buried in a forum.

thats a very nice layout!, i like the look of TOX alot!, never heard of that program before. Wonder if dev have seen that program?.

Alot of good stuff that can be incorporated into this coin Smiley

Activity: 504
Hey guys,

im currently working on 2 videos so we could promote vior, a explainer video in how to install and use the viorcoin wallet including gateway setup, the second video a promo of the calling price list.
if the community would like to help and list the most important countries on the world ppl would like to call using viorcalls would be great.
legendary
Activity: 1291
Merit: 1000
I've used Viorcoin to make a call and I must say I am impressed with the sound quality.

But I think the UI needs to be enhanced and simplified. Probably the dev is already thinking about this.

I think the calling functionality should be front and centre, not the wallet/money functionality. The average user is going to use this to make a phone call, not to stake coins. Put a dialling pad, address book, and video-call screen as the main landing page. Basically make it look more like Tox and less like bitcoin:

Tell us what the calling rates are somewhere in the wallet, priced both in Vior and USD or another currency of our choice.

Give us the steps to make a call right in the program, not just buried in a forum.

Activity: 392
Hey guys,just to says that Im calling a friend from USA-Europe with a very cheap and encrypted call.... and workss perfect!!!  Grin

Let the trolls from shitcoins scream, we have something real here

I am also in contact with my brother evry day via vior from two difrent countries in EU
Pages:
Jump to: