Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Viorcoin | Voice & Video Call | ViorNumber | Cheap International Calls - page 57. (Read 358193 times)

Activity: 566
Merit: 500
There's a lot of hype, but can you walk the walk?

Supernet radio invites viorcoin: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-proof-of-innovation-clone-coins-need-not-apply-unless-you-want-924275

I'd like to quote this because I have found multiple protocol issues that I'd like to interview dev about, namely being the false advertising of this being protocol level

NOT INTERESTED IN ANYTHING THAT HAS TO DO WITH SUPERNET.

This is dev's response to my original post.  But i instigated this

Why SHOULD he talk to you? Where do you get that sense of having authority from? Your motives are in plain sight, you only fool yourself..
Activity: 728
There's a lot of hype, but can you walk the walk?

Supernet radio invites viorcoin: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-proof-of-innovation-clone-coins-need-not-apply-unless-you-want-924275

I'd like to quote this because I have found multiple protocol issues that I'd like to interview dev about, namely being the false advertising of this being protocol level

NOT INTERESTED IN ANYTHING THAT HAS TO DO WITH SUPERNET.

This is dev's response to my original post.  But i instigated this
I'll be in frenode #viorcoin if anyone want's to talk

No! I'd advise anyone not to do it, He lured the dev of mne (mchrono) for a chat as well, didnt give him room to say what was on his mind, and then published the log to spread fud, you can read it all back on that thread..

because mne is totally legit.  I may come across as harsh, but not one of my questions has been answered

Let the ppl decide for themselves if they read it back...

No! I'd advise anyone not to do it, He lured the dev of mne (mchrono) for a chat as well, didnt give him room to say what was on his mind, and then published the log to spread fud, you can read it all back on that thread..

because mne is totally legit.  I may come across as harsh, but not one of my questions has been answered
Activity: 311
Merit: 250

bye bye scrounger

I'm still waiting on Vior Dev's questions for me Smiley
I remember you had some questions to him

Again, why is code closed source

Looking open : https://github.com/ROIV

FaSan

The code is not updated to viorcalls, the system I have privacy and security concerns with
Activity: 406
I remember you had some questions to him

Again, why is code closed source

Looking open : https://github.com/ROIV

FaSan
I wrote an article explaining my thoughts in a more coherent manner: https://medium.com/@redditbass/vior-and-the-coming-demise-of-centralized-altcoins-f8239a69025c

I welcome the dev or community member to write a thought out response, as I welcome healthy debate.

This coin is old almost three months. Where have you been for interview?

I have a few questions for you:

1. Are you competent person to judge about other coins?
2. Based on what you wrote that article?
3. What is actually your doubt? Just simply explanation that everybody understand.
4. Are you the dev of another coin? If so what is your intention about Vior coin?
5. Do you want to help to Vior coin and how?
6. If you are the part of supernet, how many coins succeeded by joining to super net?
 Thanks

1. I believe so, I am in the middle of developing a decentralized asset exchange, and my coin has a number of unique features which vior even uses.

2. ?

3.  I don't see the innovation here, and I invited them to a debate on what they do.  Specifically over advantages over tox

4. Yes, I am dev of Opal and an extended dev of Ðogecoin.  This has no bearing on my comments.  I am a separate entity from those coins.

5. I want to improve vior, I would rather have a coin that innovates than one that does not.

6. All of them
Activity: 280

If he will respond Smiley he will do it in a PM to you, no need to keep posting here about it.
Activity: 34
Merit: 0
I get 50 Likes on Facebook when I talk about my cats, this dude gets 50 hits on a radiostream and thinks he can show his ass all over a forum, why?

Vior's dev has delivered on everything, one of the FEW coins to deliver on, well, everything so far. AND if its puts us jumping DOTCOM, we will be all over the place in a few more months anyway. We dont need some snide chump with 50 listeners, especially with the impish nature of his comments.

Im happy to be staking something the got dotcom, telecom and alt world by storm.

Once customer service gets onboard, that makes a fully rounded product and well see 25ksat all day.

Activity: 308
love this cryptoworld. majority treats every coin is a scam unless you own one hahha

That about sums crypto up, lol.

And every coin has unlimited potential and will take you to the moon.  Easily worth xx sat if dev delivers when you own one haha
Viordev = Koredev

ridicolous,  you haven't opened your eyes enough.

What is koredev is it good ot bad?

It's a dev of another project.. there's However no proof of his claim
Activity: 308
love this cryptoworld. majority treats every coin is a scam unless you own one hahha

instead of shitng other coins you can make yourself more productive by promoting the coin you like instead of saying bad things bout other coins

You can say what you want nothing will change. However, I have never said scam. Kore = Vior run by same smart dev

If you say a smart dev then i dont have any problem  Cheesy
Activity: 439
Hassan Al-Kebab
Viordev = Koredev

ridicolous,  you haven't opened your eyes enough.

What is koredev is it good ot bad?
Activity: 11
Merit: 0

instead of shitng other coins you can make yourself more productive by promoting the coin you like instead of saying bad things bout other coins

You can say what you want nothing will change. However, I have never said scam. Kore = Vior run by same smart dev

legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1000

That about sums crypto up, lol.
Viordev = Koredev

ridicolous,  you haven't opened your eyes enough.

Even if, hypothetically, it were true.. what's the problem?
Pages:
Jump to: