Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]🔥🚀 VIRTUS (VRT)| Tribus-PoW-MasterNode | PrivateSend & AtomicSwap active✨ - page 12. (Read 34071 times)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0
with such a low price, the coin loses its meaning, I do not understand those who sell at such a low price, its extraction is quite costly, why sell at a loss. the price was around 1 dollar. Miners do not reduce the price otherwise there is no sense from its extraction
Activity: 120
Good time to buy one or may be two MNs  Wink
Activity: 714
Merit: 500
Skol!
Activity: 5
Activity: 86
...Please add an email to contacts on the site or on your profile. "virtuspay@" I do not use discord and here impossible to send a pm. stupid bureaucracies. Wait.

You can use email [email protected]

ok ...sent email, ((VRT))  Grin
How does the VirtusPay project to increase investor appeal? And I hope this project can solve the difficult problem of small miners to compete with large industries.

We paid for listing masternodes.online.
Wait 72 hours!  Cheesy

Activity: 350
Merit: 10
How does the VirtusPay project to increase investor appeal? And I hope this project can solve the difficult problem of small miners to compete with large industries.
We have slightly updated our website https://www.virtuspay.co  Wink

Just have a look. There are some errors in English. Typically there is a repeated "the" in the Global and Secure; 2) "Implementation" should be replaced by "implement". Overall, it would be better to do slight modification.

Thanks for correction!
Might already be posted but can't seem to find it, what's the time frame it is going to be on another exchange? Graviex doesn't seem to have hardly any volume on their site.

Great work on the coin, guys. I'm really excited about this one. As a web developer, I would love to help grow the coin in any way I can.

Any step need a few btc. So new exchange is not priority goal.
Activity: 8
Might already be posted but can't seem to find it, what's the time frame it is going to be on another exchange? Graviex doesn't seem to have hardly any volume on their site.

Great work on the coin, guys. I'm really excited about this one. As a web developer, I would love to help grow the coin in any way I can.
Activity: 98
We have slightly updated our website https://www.virtuspay.co  Wink

Just have a look. There are some errors in English. Typically there is a repeated "the" in the Global and Secure; 2) "Implementation" should be replaced by "implement". Overall, it would be better to do slight modification.
Activity: 47
^ You need a GPU for this one. And a good one. Or multiple.
Activity: 52
Merit: 1
Hi, I have problem with hash4.life pool.

I am trying mining there, just with cpu (about 500 kH/s).

After about 30 minutes they found XY blocks but i still dont see any balance...

https://hash4.life/?address=VVr1ZWp91QC5kXzFcjLSsCE63vEahZ2C48
- I see there is one my miner.
Activity: 378
Merit: 102
Hashpool died ARGGGGGGG. All that hashpower wasted.
Activity: 361
Merit: 100
...Please add an email to contacts on the site or on your profile. "virtuspay@" I do not use discord and here impossible to send a pm. stupid bureaucracies. Wait.

why not join in telegram , i think it's easy for using  and helpfull to communicate with dev ,   https://t.me/joinchat/HXju6w94bNhZiJ6KceoZzg

Activity: 86
Pages:
Jump to: