Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] VISIO pre-sale with up to 80% discount of the Coming InVisio ICO - page 10. (Read 49370 times)

Activity: 146
Merit: 100
I like how this project is straightforward in concept. No complex long term plan, it works now already and will only get better. Eager to see what profits are to be made, I think online vids is booming atm. Hopefully timing is right just before YouTube Red goes intl

Thank you. This is the main advantage of this project.

If you see competition in IPFS/video coins - there is very little clarity and a lot of the platforms have no traction from original content producers they seek to acquire.

Soon there will be a complete roadmap, whitepaper, revamped ANN, new info website for the coin itself, translations and bounty opening - and introduction to the real vision of Visio

Thank you all for patience it has been journey of impatience for me and many last few months but soon everything should change, thank you sindren

Visio will have a smooth journey upwards after months of consistency. It should be in a very good position by Q4 this year

Activity: 925
Will users have to pay to watch video's? Will content providers be rewarded? Online wallet on roadmap?
Activity: 535
Merit: 250
Love me tender
ninja release of the community bounty system is comming this week..
Activity: 60
Merit: 0
If you want to participate at bounty, pls join slack

https://join.slack.com/visiogroup/shared_invite/MTc1NTgxNDcxMzE2LTE0OTMzMDU1MzUtZDYxOWNmNDViNQ

we offer first bounty guys..
who upload most links (which will be approved) until sunday will get 2000 visio, second one 1000 and third 500. You need to be logged when linking.

Slack still not working. Please advise.
Activity: 925
I like how this project is straightforward in concept. No complex long term plan, it works now already and will only get better. Eager to see what profits are to be made, I think online vids is booming atm. Hopefully timing is right just before YouTube Red goes intl
Activity: 573
Merit: 500
Bitcore BTX
heading forward, I like it

great news couple of last days, good work devs
legendary
Activity: 3486
Merit: 1126
Love me tender
If you want to participate at bounty, pls join slack

https://join.slack.com/visiogroup/shared_invite/MTc1NTgxNDcxMzE2LTE0OTMzMDU1MzUtZDYxOWNmNDViNQ

we offer first bounty guys..
who upload most links (which will be approved) until sunday will get 2000 visio, second one 1000 and third 500. You need to be logged when linking.
Love me tender
What economic incentives are planned for purchasers of the Visio cryptocurrency? Will there be a service provided that can only be purchased with Visios, or...? How is the coin being integrated into the wallet and visio.wtf that would benefit Visio token owners?

Please join our slack for details. But yes we develop CMS system over bchain and visio coins will be needed for using it. It will be also used in visio 'masternodes' which will be used for backup of ipfs network.

right now you can upload & share any file via IPFA netwrork at our vault.visio.wtf with payments in visio.

also noncrypto income will be shared with users via revenue/buyback etc.
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1026
In Cryptocoins I Trust
What economic incentives are planned for purchasers of the Visio cryptocurrency? Will there be a service provided that can only be purchased with Visios, or...? How is the coin being integrated into the wallet and visio.wtf that would benefit Visio token owners?
Love me tender
(...)

Please join the Slack and come to the #visiocommunityleaders channel to discuss more. Thank you  

https://visiogroup.slack.com/shared_invite/MTcxMzM5ODc1NDYwLTE0OTI1OTc4NjItMTRjNzliYjliZQ

I want to join slack, but above link response "This invite link is no longer active."
Is slack still open to join?

new invite link:

Activity: 435
Merit: 400
(...)

Please join the Slack and come to the #visiocommunityleaders channel to discuss more. Thank you  

https://visiogroup.slack.com/shared_invite/MTcxMzM5ODc1NDYwLTE0OTI1OTc4NjItMTRjNzliYjliZQ

I want to join slack, but above link response "This invite link is no longer active."
Is slack still open to join?
Love me tender

There is multi audio mp4 support now, but working on IE 11+ / Safari 8+, chrome hasn't finished implementation yet..

about fallback plugin we will wait till summer because there is no good PPAPI video plugin for chrome etc.

users can install https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/open-in-vlc-media-player/ihpiinojhnfhpdmmacgmpoonphhimkaj
and run multiaudio via context menu in local vlc media player (streaming, not download first) without subs but when they have audio don't need it Wink

when there will be good implementation of video plugin we will add it, your suggestions are welcome.

Activity: 435
Merit: 400
This coin can has huge community if implement pay per view or pay per time period subscriber. It can attrack many movie producer to join this community.
Good luck all.
Activity: 103
Merit: 10
Awesome!

Visio is the most promising among ipfs related coins.

It will exceed the value of pivx.
legendary
Activity: 1138
Merit: 1001
All looks very good indeed, congratulations on a great release and good luck.
Activity: 53
Merit: 0
WOW!
Awesome platform guys!
I'm gonna up some x265 videos for testing, you think in any future implementation with this new codec? Like 4K streaming...
legendary
Activity: 1111
Merit: 1000
crypto-enthusiast since 2012
Wow... Okay!  The wait and delay was finally worth it! 
Awesome beta release dev!  Great work there  Cool Cool

The next step will be a killer ->  VAULT GATEWAY !!  Shocked

Visio on Yobit is still so cheap. Don't pump too fast Please!
keep it under 5k satoshis for me.
Love me tender
Pages:
Jump to: