Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] VISIO pre-sale with up to 80% discount of the Coming InVisio ICO - page 11. (Read 49370 times)

Activity: 535
Merit: 250
Love me tender

Now you can convert & share any of your files via IPFS network. Try new VAULT.

https://vault.visio.wtf

Activity: 146
Merit: 100
Community Leaders for:

Thai, Japanese, and Indonesian have been confirmed today

Remaining:

Spanish
German
Romanian
Vietnamese
Hindi
Chinese
Italian
Russian
Visio Community Leaders Bounty Program

The Visio dev team is giving out 50k Visio each to 10 community leaders, total 500k Visio

The requirement of the community leaders is to:

1) Provide full translations of updated ANN/ upcoming roadmap whitepaper - and any major release documents in the future

2) Frequently engage in the Bitcointalk thread updating it in conjunction with updates on the original Visio thread

3) Establish and frequent a Visio slack channel meant for discussion in your regional language

The value of this bounty will become big as Visio moves forward in its journey. The Community Leader will have to provide active service for at least the next 5 months before their regional community is self sustaining and independent.

As a result 10k Visio will be paid out every month of activity.

10 Languages of the Community Leaders:

Spanish
German
Indonesian
Romanian
Vietnamese
Hindi
Japanese
Chinese
Italian
Russian

These 10 languages cover all of the tangible regional communities involved in Crypto at this point of time.

Reason for this Program

1) No Language Barrier - Soon enough the Visio network will be one of the first crypto's which will have absolutely no language barrier to use. There will be a multi-audio stream in the next few days as well as support for multi-lingual subs.

2) Bounty Systems - The bounty system is most relevant for those whose first language is not English. With community bounty funding now say 10 people from the Chinese community could put up a bounty of $1 in Visio each for someone to make subs for a movie they really wish to see (that doesn't have subs available).

In addition the bounty system will encourage users to upload content that is difficult to find, but may be owned personally. A lot of regional movies produced before 2000 are difficult to find online however I am sure that those with the access to this would be able to claim a bounty quite easily if the demand built up.

3) Easy to Understand by All - The Visio network is a very straightforward and easy to understand solution to the problems faced by most in media streaming/viewing. The crypto community is filled with hundreds of coins which have vague or ambiguous technical updates that may not hold relevance ever in the future. Anyone can understand what Visio is regardless of whether they are technical or if they even know no English at all.

Visio already has an international community from many different countries. Everyone has come together for a reason, and the community will get even stronger from here on.

Please join the Slack and come to the #visiocommunityleaders channel to discuss more. Thank you  

https://visiogroup.slack.com/shared_invite/MTcxMzM5ODc1NDYwLTE0OTI1OTc4NjItMTRjNzliYjliZQ
Activity: 304
so guys, try new ipfs file vault, it's in beta so pls report errors and send suggestions, thanks Smiley

https://vault.visio.wtf/

This looks interesting.
I will try it immediately Smiley
Love me tender
so guys, try new ipfs file vault, it's in beta so pls report errors and send suggestions, thanks Smiley

https://vault.visio.wtf/
Activity: 8
Merit: 0
 Hello all I am proud member of Visio community the team is fixing up a post to show bitcointalk our great developments coming very very soon. There has been the calm before the storm but the storm is closer then expected please join Visio slack to see recent updates,screenshots, and chats. Sindren and Azzlack our preparing a post now for your guys here on bitcointalk but if you want inside scoop and stay most up to date here is Visio new slack invite.  Wink Shocked Roll Eyes Wink

https://visiogroup.slack.com/shared_invite/MTcxMzM5ODc1NDYwLTE0OTI1OTc4NjItMTRjNzliYjliZQ
legendary
Activity: 1138
Merit: 1001
Right now the focus for Visio is to show proof of economic integration of Visio coin into the platform. Around the 20th we will begin to show proof of work,
maybe some private testing and also video tutorial and screenshot

Weird, you're the one that will be releasing work soon but PureVidz (VIDZ) is the one up 125% today  Huh

I would appreciate if everyone who has been claimed translation will begin to report to me on here / slack. We will begin to strategize the marketing plan to each of the demographic. We need providers of top content in:

Spanish
German
Indonesian
Romanian
Vietnamese
Hindi
Japanese
Chinese
Italian
Russian

VISIO IS GLOBAL COMMUNITY OF TRADER FROM ALL OVER THE WORLD. WE WILL HAVE TRANSLATION THREAD AND DISCUSSION CHANNEL FOR EACH MAJOR LANGUAGE

WE MUST BRING THE TOP TEAMS ONTO VISIO (example YIFY).

TOP MOVIE AND SUBS RIPPERS NOW HAVE A CHANCE TO ACTUALLY MONETIZE FOR THE FIRST TIME IN THEIR LIVES

THERE IS THOUSANDS OF PEOPLE MAKING SUBS FOR FREE, I WILL BRING THE TOP SUBS TEAMS 
Activity: 149
i have a VISIOn 🚀
Activity: 530
Merit: 500
Excited to see the progress on this coin! Good luck devs, you have my full economic support.
Love me tender
Activity: 570
fyi slack invite link is broken. "This invite link is no longer active."

Thanks.
JAPANESE TRANSLATION RESERVE - p3ngu1n
Activity: 573
Bitcore BTX
Hello Everyone

I have been dealing with some personal issue for the past week but now I am here in exactly one week as I had promise last Sunday in the slack.
If i am the only dev then there is some worry for the community because that means if i am not there then no work will be there.

However as I discuss before we have additional back-end and ui/ux devs working.

Right now the focus for Visio is to show proof of economic integration of Visio coin into the platform. Around the 20th we will begin to show proof of work,

Afterwards full platform will be release.

Thank you for your patience.

Visio will be first ipfs/movie coin with live economy and monetization from community from day 1 of this launch.

After this platform launch there will be the community bounties, whitepaper and full roadmap. The visio team is serious and committed and the community will see this. To develop anything of good value will take time, nothing is built over night. Thank you

Hey guys, you have my support. Good project, solid development. IPFS will be the next big thing, thats for sure. Looking forward to see the new platform with bounty system and hopefully some ultrasmooth video playback (kind of laggy right now). Audio select is a cool feature which will blow minds once implemented and working.
Also nice to see community growing here and in slack as well. Excited to see where visio is at the end of the year  Wink
HELLO MY BROTHER AND SISTER GREETING

I am confirming the translation bounties claimed till now. Still requiring 4 major language translators (if your name is not in this list and you have confirmed with me I apologize. I had saved the names in the Slack and now Slack has turned nazi saying pay me 1000+ dollar for your archive sir)

Translations:
Spanish - Reserved (Majorcoiner)
German - Reserved (Amiga500)
Indonesian - Reserved (dj11)
Romanian - Reserved (andrew2k)
Vietnamese - Reserved
Hindi – Reserved

Needed:
Japanese
Chinese
Italian
Russian

THESE TRANSLATIONS WILL BE FOR UPCOMING ROADMAP/WHITEPAPER/ NEW ANN

Would very much appreciate if those who are doing translation can also manage the thread and respective communities for these different demographic groups.

Most of the low market cap altcoins are not doing proper service to the community members whose first language is not Visio. There is limited translations and also their product is most likely not fully described/functional for use in other major/minor languages.

Visio will make priority to attract community member from all around the world by ensuring that there is the translations/threads/chatrooms for different community (with the representative/leader) - and most IMPORTANTLY - the Visio platform is intended to be completely friendly to all language/demographic.

The subtitle bounty platform will encourage those to bridge the gap of lingual barrier with a monetary incentive. The multi language support will allow for uploader to link different audio track (trying to think how such system can be decentralized in future though)

Please contact me if any question/suggestions on this translation/marketing to all of the nationalities present in the crypto thanks you
Hello Everyone

I have been dealing with some personal issue for the past week but now I am here in exactly one week as I had promise last Sunday in the slack.
If i am the only dev then there is some worry for the community because that means if i am not there then no work will be there.

Visio will be first ipfs/movie coin with live economy and monetization from community from day 1 of this launch.

After this platform launch there will be the community bounties, whitepaper and full roadmap. The visio team is serious and committed and the community will see this. To develop anything of good value will take time, nothing is built over night. Thank you

I am looking forward to it.
Good luck Wink
Love me tender
Hello Everyone

legendary
Activity: 1111
Merit: 1000
crypto-enthusiast since 2012
Dead project already?
Activity: 103
Merit: 10
The VISIO team and the project are very wonderful.
I am waiting for the next progress.
Pages:
Jump to: