Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] VISIO pre-sale with up to 80% discount of the Coming InVisio ICO - page 24. (Read 49383 times)

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

Thank you for the answer. Smiley

I really think that an upvote system of 1 cents,(Visio) would bring great value to the platform and contents that users like, to be fixed in the first pages

So if user hash content and someone upvote the video then they should receive some visio fee? I think that this system is very possible. Such a fee can come from the ad system

We are planning on ad system. From tomorrow at dev will be enabling live analytics from www.piwik.org analytics software

We are most likely going to get a trail run from either some crypto business (exchange) or crypto gambling website to host ad. Trial period should be considered after marketing begins to bring traffic to site.

For the first few days we can offer low discount trial price but focus on monitoring the amount of CTR (Click through rate) of the ad. The partner can monitor the conversion rates (how many clicks turn into accounts created). We will then get a good understanding on potential of monetization of the system.

The traffic stats will be tweeted on daily basis to community. We need to see growth day by day.

Thank you

The users themselves could offer a small amount of visio to the opportunity of their favorite content to be in the first pages (top videos). An upvote system for users to sponsor favorite content ... And the amount of these collected could be sent to a burning address. Smiley So the all ecosystem wins and not just uploaders
Activity: 146
Merit: 100

I really think that an upvote system of 1 cents,(Visio) would bring great value to the platform and contents that users like, to be fixed in the first pages

So if user hash content and someone upvote the video then they should receive some visio fee? I think that this system is very possible. Such a fee can come from the ad system

We are planning on ad system. From tomorrow at dev will be enabling live analytics from www.piwik.org analytics software

We are most likely going to get a trail run from either some crypto business (exchange) or crypto gambling website to host ad. Trial period should be considered after marketing begins to bring traffic to site.

For the first few days we can offer low discount trial price but focus on monitoring the amount of CTR (Click through rate) of the ad. The partner can monitor the conversion rates (how many clicks turn into accounts created). We will then get a good understanding on potential of monetization of the system.

The traffic stats will be tweeted on daily basis to community. We need to see growth day by day.

Thank you
Activity: 112
It would be interesting The DEV add a tool that serves the user to pay (if you want) a small amount (1 cents example) to the possibility of leaving some content up. And the amount collected could be sent to a burning address.

Thank you very much for your suggestion sir. After prototype release we will have a community Q & A session with the dev. Your contribution is very much appreciated during this session. People like you who care about long term vision are capable of giving us an amazing idea that changes the game even more. The power is not in 1 great dev, it is in 500 community members who are spending time to think about what can be built for the ecosystem and how to improve it

For bitcoin this is how it work. Bitcoin dev no longer involve in the day to day of bitcoin and community build app on top of bitcoin. Thank to ipfs layer community can also contribute without dev involvement day to day. However dev has stopped day job and is full time committed to visio.

He say 75 BTC is all i need for expenses to sustain various costs such as hiring front-end/graphic designer etc. - he say the real incentive is in the dev holding of the coin which will make the 75 btc look like peanut if the long term vision is achieved

This is coin built by community for community. Dev try hard to make vidz decentralized development community after PV left hoping coin will sustain. This time dev will not fail - he is very democratic and open to all suggestion.

Thank you

I really think that an upvote system of 1 cents,(Visio) would bring great value to the platform and contents that users like, to be fixed in the first pages.

And protection against spam attack obviously ...
If dev pay 0.5btc to yobit they add in 2 days

Dev pay yobit .5 btc on the 3rd itself but Yobit is adding multiple coins on random dates. No one knows when next addition date is

"DEV will be posting ICO addresses showing the ICO Fund

Every mili btc of expenses will be put through accounting and show to public

From cloudflare expense to server cost to exchange addition

Forget about whether pv = asphyxia, where did asphyxia spend his 40-80 BTC he took from vidz ICO? He run away with the BTC not even taking step to hire some other dev to help community after he left

VISIO is going to redefine community transparency from an anon dev. Such steps have never been seen in 99.9% of low cap altcoin

EXCLUSIVE VIDEO: IPFS HASH ADDITION ONTO VISIO PLATFORM - UNDER 30 SECONDS PROCESS (without the manual moderation that will begin at the beginning of launch**)

https://azzlack-protonmail.tinytake.com/sf/MTM5NDcyMF81MDQxMzAx"

Invitation Slack link: https://visiogroup.slack.com/shared_invite/MTUwMzI0NTQxNDQ1LTE0ODg4MTM5MTYtYTJhZTUzMjI1Mw
Activity: 77
The focus is on the launch and not the price Wink

We have a trading volume of 6000$ and are on a single stock exchange.

Since you can not take the price too seriously.

Not seriusly? so you think it will dump?

No, but I do not take the price seriously with such a small trading volume.
Activity: 308
Merit: 250
If dev pay 0.5btc to yobit they add in 2 days
Activity: 50
Merit: 0
c-cex tomorrow, yobit when they add the next group of coins. Usually middle of the month and end
Activity: 238
Me is Cute
so many fucking idiots on this thread it's ridiculous.

alll the VIDZ & NOVUS faggots should fuck off and go tug on Apshyxia's pee pee since you obviously love getting shafted by your scamming messiah.

VISIO will take you to town and fuck you without any lube you twats.

Just wait and see VISIO go past URANUS you faggots.... Kiss Kiss
When this coin hits yobit?
It seems really if the coin will hit 10000sat this week.

Not seriusly? so you think it will dump?
Activity: 77

price is over 16 times more than ico

so i think big dump will come soon Grin Grin Grin

1.400.000 dollar now

is very big to be true

so dump coming

Dump will come when buy side gets stronger.
Activity: 23

1.400.000 dollar now

is very big to be true

so dump coming

I want to catch all the dump. Grin
FUD is popular barometer.
legendary
Activity: 2408
Merit: 1004

1.400.000 dollar now

is very big to be true

so dump coming
I was lucky enough to buy into ICO just in time,too Cheesy
I expect this project very much.

We look the big future.
Activity: 63
Aphsyxia, novus blah blah blah.

You guys are just hating on a project that was created because of the vidz failure and aphsyxia leaving. Do you guys really have that short term memory?

Remember when vidz was up to 2200 sat, and then boom your jesus devloper aphsyxia left you guys, not only that, he convinced you to buy his ICO and burns vidz lol. Master, of masters. Do you all seriously forget that? Take a moment and just think about that in simple terms. Don't complicate it... just think how much you may have lost on purevidz or could have gained, and then think how much was redistributed back to aphsyxia. No other conspiracys matter. Just think about the re distribution of wealth.

I am for one. Glad I invested in visio ico, a humble project that has big plans and strong devlopers.

I for one feel bad for the massive dump that will happen on novus. No matter how good the project is. It's the market truth.
Activity: 8
specially for young greedy trolls:

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.4423641

You are not scared?

Activity: 50
I sent btc to the ICO about 10 seconds after 11pm (when address became available) and I'm about half way up the timestamped list of ICO participants.
Sindren, these are real concerns that require an answer from you. Deleting my post and simply calling it "FUD" will result in me having to make an unmoderated thread about Visio to continue the discussion and investigation there.

Why the hell would dev buy the whole ICO himself? If dv wanted who ico then he would do it after a few days. Over 15 people from vidz community who got fucked by asphyxia came together to create the mother of projects.

You have been trying to troll visio for the past 10 days. You bought into the vidz ico. Why didn't you ask asphyxia where he spent his vidz ICO funds??

Why dind't you post the slack archives of how many people were asking about how to withdraw their visio? Why didnt you post the slack archives of the dev beggining everyone to withdraw their coins?

Once dev publishes bitcoin ICO funds you will see for yourself how ALL BTC went into 1 wallet and was never 'redistributed'. Every single purchase and tx from cloudflare to server cost will be shown.

non stop troll is now very scared

Buying Himself means he pay 0 btc and many people think wow so fast ico over.second he is than the price maker. And on one day he can dump.this happened often last times.exampels are ROUND or VOXELS

Round and Voxels are both scam coins go look at how much development that they have done vs what visio has done. Go to slack and see how many people were asking for instructions on how to withdraw. Go to slack see how many times dev ask everyone to withdraw their coins ASAP

You have been crying for the dev to sell you cheap coins for two days and now you are trying to troll. What happened to Asphyxia ICO fund for vidz? 80 BTC - 0 EXPENDITURE on the community.

Dev has already spent 2 btc for community and will be showing full transparent BTC ICO address.

IF dev self bought why the hell would he leave all BTC in one address. Over 15 people bought the coin you can see slack live reaction when ICO went live

We will be launching the prototype site within a few hours have fun
Visio trade has already begun.We are looking at the future.

After all,Novus is a branch of the scam.
Novus is no justification.

Novus ICO is an unprecedented method.
It is something like psychology test of the swinging general public.
The Novus developer only makes fun of us.

Many people only burn VIDZ unwillingly .....
Many people isn't convinced Novus. They would do dump and escape after listing Novus.
people who burnt VIDZ will finally become the big dumper.
That selling pressure is huge.

asphyxia are laughing out loud.
He laughed loudly, seems almost choked.
His ID implies it.

He disappears within one month.
Your atoms continues being diluted between cloud funding.
Pages:
Jump to: