Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] VISIO pre-sale with up to 80% discount of the Coming InVisio ICO - page 25. (Read 49383 times)

Activity: 308
Merit: 250
Sindren, these are real concerns that require an answer from you. Deleting my post and simply calling it "FUD" will result in me having to make an unmoderated thread about Visio to continue the discussion and investigation there.

Why the hell would dev buy the whole ICO himself? If dv wanted who ico then he would do it after a few days. Over 15 people from vidz community who got fucked by asphyxia came together to create the mother of projects.

You have been trying to troll visio for the past 10 days. You bought into the vidz ico. Why didn't you ask asphyxia where he spent his vidz ICO funds??

Why dind't you post the slack archives of how many people were asking about how to withdraw their visio? Why didnt you post the slack archives of the dev beggining everyone to withdraw their coins?

Once dev publishes bitcoin ICO funds you will see for yourself how ALL BTC went into 1 wallet and was never 'redistributed'. Every single purchase and tx from cloudflare to server cost will be shown.

non stop troll is now very scared

Buying Himself means he pay 0 btc and many people think wow so fast ico over.second he is than the price maker. And on one day he can dump.this happened often last times.exampels are ROUND or VOXELS
Activity: 146
Merit: 100
Sindren, these are real concerns that require an answer from you. Deleting my post and simply calling it "FUD" will result in me having to make an unmoderated thread about Visio to continue the discussion and investigation there.

Why the hell would dev buy the whole ICO himself? If dv wanted who ico then he would do it after a few days. Over 15 people from vidz community who got fucked by asphyxia came together to create the mother of projects.

You have been trying to troll visio for the past 10 days. You bought into the vidz ico. Why didn't you ask asphyxia where he spent his vidz ICO funds??

Why dind't you post the slack archives of how many people were asking about how to withdraw their visio? Why didnt you post the slack archives of the dev beggining everyone to withdraw their coins?

Once dev publishes bitcoin ICO funds you will see for yourself how ALL BTC went into 1 wallet and was never 'redistributed'. Every single purchase and tx from cloudflare to server cost will be shown.

non stop troll is now very scared
DEV will be posting ICO addresses showing the ICO Fund

Every mili btc of expenses will be put through accounting and show to public

From cloudflare expense to server cost to exchange addition

Forget about whether pv = asphyxia, where did asphyxia spend his 40 BTC on vidz?

VISIO is going to redefine community transparency from an anon dev. Such steps have never been seen in 99.9% of low cap altcoin

EXCLUSIVE VIDEO: IPFS HASH ADDITION ONTO VISIO PLATFORM - UNDER 30 SECONDS PROCESS (without the manual moderation that will begin at the beginning of launch**)

https://azzlack-protonmail.tinytake.com/sf/MTM5NDcyMF81MDQxMzAx
Activity: 535
Love me tender
Rome Wasn't Built In A Day  Smiley Just wait another exchange cryptopia is not used from many traders... There is not a real market too low volume

oh, when we are talking about rome Wink

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uVX4KLXatFg
Activity: 43
Merit: 0
Rome Wasn't Built In A Day  Smiley Just wait another exchange cryptopia is not used from many traders... There is not a real market too low volume
Love me tender
no fud will be tolerated here, guys. so pls keep it civil.
Activity: 63
Merit: 10
of course the distribution alone is a manipulated scam. You can't distribute cryto like this. 2 min distribution sell it all to yourselves for a few sats then mark it up 100 x on exchanges to everyone else .

nobody will fall for this.

I bought at ICO ... you have to stop crying and buy before it's 50k  Shocked. It's cheap now only 5x

No one will buy. U see it on Cryptopia. Volume 1 BTC. The Coin is Bullshit.

In my opiniopn the real Star will be DECENT and NOVUS in Media Streaming and File saving.
Good luck with this piece of crap.

Nice to see you back.  The biggest troll in crypto.  I have lots of images showing your support for Visio and your hate for NOVUS and vis versa.  WE can post them if the collateral is right.  You just want cheap coins.  Your a broke POS lol.  You need a better strategy man. All that time trying to manipulate everyone.  You could be reading how to do propper TA.  Here man... here is a treat.  Say thanks.  It will get you started. Help you advance your career.  http://www.babypips.com/school. I want a thank you.

@Damanio

You were a supporter of vidz from day one and made a lot on it. You saw sindrens effort and you still have the audacity to troll so hard - pretty damn sad. You supported a scam project with your love for so long without even questioning it and now you jump on the next bandwagon

you have been non-stop fudding on visio and vidz for the last few days and you are a vidz ico buyer, you may be asphyxia yourself. So sad, once platform is released and we release metadata hashing its game over - and the lines you read below make you pretty damn scared

This guy wellischbisin message the dev for cheap coin and now he troll. These guys dont understand that no one is selling due to the level of transparency... There is complete proof of finished prototype in record breaking speed who would sell right now??? ....  Huh  Huh Obviously this is not even the beginning of a master full stack's true potential

I think novus trolls will soon go insane  Huh Huh

We are going to have a system that will import METADATA from the ipfs hash istelf...

We are already storing hash on blockchain how hard will it be to store other text based data (metadata) and create a simple search system for this...??

How hard is it to enable gateway for users..?

Dev didnt need to raise a 500 btc round to finish these school project functions... Distributed apps - ipfs node from wallet (incentives Wink etc. is where the real work comes

Man there is going to be a lot of fud very soon  Kiss Kiss Kiss

EXCLUSIVE VIDEO: IPFS HASH ADDITION ONTO VISIO PLATFORM - UNDER 30 SECONDS PROCESS (without the manual moderation that will begin at the beginning of launch**)

The FUD game is now over. Everyone reading the thread must watch this video ^^

The community must understand, while the interface is sexy with amazing functionality - this is not even 5% of the true roadmap.

The dev work like a horse and finish this in UNDER 5 DAMN DAYS

Soon subtitle support/wallet based node/wallet based media player etc.

Once the basic functions are done then we will really move onto the real things... Real roadmap publish around ~15th

The future is not one centralized browser based platform, we already circumvent dns requirement with wallet media player

Future is in self sustaining distributed application...

Please join our slack if you are interested to know more about community/coin/bounties/future : https://visiogroup.slack.com/shared_invite/MTQ2NjA3NDk1MjUxLTE0ODgxNTE0OTAtOTBkYTAyMGEzOA

We love everyone, even if you were a troll trying to kill us in the past, we welcome you with open arms to join us on this journey to the crypto heavens  Kiss the journey hasn't even begun  Wink

HARD DEADLINE FOR PROTOTYPE PLATFORM RELEASE STAYS AT THE 9TH. CCEX VOTE ADDITION SNIPING ON THE 9th

Noob coins are voting, we are on forsure https://c-cex.com/?id=vote
Activity: 12
Mehh, nothing to see here. Im back to NOVUS where the real work is being done... Good luck have fun with this project, novus not even being released has more then this project ever will be.

I think the same. You see how boring the coin here is. One Person buy the most of the ICO and now you can see that the coin has no intrest. Volume daily since on exchange under 1 BTC. Good luck to all. I am on NOVUS now

Remember that it's been on the exchange for less than two days and most people are probably waiting for the release on the 9th of this month, hopefully it will get added on yobit and c cex before or during that day. Then we will be able to judge volume.
This guy wellischbisin message the dev for cheap coin and now he troll. These guys dont understand that no one is selling due to the level of transparency... There is complete proof of finished prototype in record breaking speed who would sell right now??? ....  Huh  Huh Obviously this is not even the beginning of a master full stack's true potential

I think novus trolls will soon go insane  Huh Huh

We are going to have a system that will import METADATA from the ipfs hash istelf...

We are already storing hash on blockchain how hard will it be to store other text based data (metadata) and create a simple search system for this...??

How hard is it to enable gateway for users..?

Dev didnt need to raise a 500 btc round to finish these school project functions... Distributed apps - ipfs node from wallet (incentives Wink etc. is where the real work comes

Man there is going to be a lot of fud very soon  Kiss Kiss Kiss

The community must understand, while the interface is sexy with amazing functionality - this is not even 5% of the true roadmap.

Once the basic functions are done then we will really move onto the real things... Real roadmap publish around ~15th

The future is not one centralized browser based platform, we already circumvent dns requirement with wallet media player

Please join our slack if you are interested to know more about community/coin/bounties/future : https://visiogroup.slack.com/shared_invite/MTQ2NjA3NDk1MjUxLTE0ODgxNTE0OTAtOTBkYTAyMGEzOA

We love everyone, even if you were a troll trying to kill us in the past, we welcome you with open arms to join us on this journey to the crypto heavens  Kiss the journey hasn't even begun  Wink

HARD DEADLINE FOR PROTOTYPE PLATFORM RELEASE STAYS AT THE 9TH. CCEX VOTE ADDITION SNIPING ON THE 9th

Noob coins are voting, we are on forsure https://c-cex.com/?id=vote
Activity: 238
Me is Cute
Mehh, nothing to see here. Im back to NOVUS where the real work is being done... Good luck have fun with this project, novus not even being released has more then this project ever will be.

I think the same. You see how boring the coin here is. One Person buy the most of the ICO and now you can see that the coin has no intrest. Volume daily since on exchange under 1 BTC. Good luck to all. I am on NOVUS now

fuck off then.

nobody gives a shit about what fucking diseased dick you're straddling you faggot.

go deepthroat "Asphyxia" good and hard....

Roll Eyes
Activity: 60
It would be interesting The DEV add a tool that serves the user to pay (if you want) a small amount (1 cents example) to the possibility of leaving some content up. And the amount collected could be sent to a burning address.

Thank you very much for your suggestion sir. After prototype release we will have a community Q & A session with the dev. Your contribution is very much appreciated during this session. People like you who care about long term vision are capable of giving us an amazing idea that changes the game even more. The power is not in 1 great dev, it is in 500 community members who are spending time to think about what can be built for the ecosystem and how to improve it

For bitcoin this is how it work. Bitcoin dev no longer involve in the day to day of bitcoin and community build app on top of bitcoin. Thank to ipfs layer community can also contribute without dev involvement day to day. However dev has stopped day job and is full time committed to visio.

He say 75 BTC is all i need for expenses to sustain various costs such as hiring front-end/graphic designer etc. - he say the real incentive is in the dev holding of the coin which will make the 75 btc look like peanut if the long term vision is achieved

This is coin built by community for community. Dev try hard to make vidz decentralized development community after PV left hoping coin will sustain. This time dev will not fail - he is very democratic and open to all suggestion.

Thank you
Activity: 112
It would be interesting The DEV add a tool that serves the user to pay (if you want) a small amount (1 cents example) to the possibility of leaving some content up. And the amount collected could be sent to a burning address.

HARD DEADLINE FOR PROTOTYPE PLATFORM RELEASE STAYS AT THE 9TH
Activity: 77
of course the distribution alone is a manipulated scam. You can't distribute cryto like this. 2 min distribution sell it all to yourselves for a few sats then mark it up 100 x on exchanges to everyone else .

I bought at ICO ... you have to stop crying and buy before it's 50k  Shocked. It's cheap now only 5x

In my opiniopn the real Star will be DECENT and NOVUS in Media Streaming and File saving.

He's back here.
The largest TROLLER of the crypto community, what a honor.
You just can not take this guy seriously. He only looks for cheap coins.

Sindren great work, looks really chic.
Love me tender

I bought at ICO ... you have to stop crying and buy before it's 50k  Shocked. It's cheap now only 5x

You only try to buy cheap. Here will be no tolaration for this kind of 'price manipulation'. Take it like a warning. Last warning.
Love me tender

We are open to discuss, but stay away from fud pls.
Activity: 308

Love me tender
Pages:
Jump to: