Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] VISIO pre-sale with up to 80% discount of the Coming InVisio ICO - page 33. (Read 49395 times)

Activity: 112
Merit: 10
They need to make the ICO address public otherwise u should consider this a selfbought ICO / Scam.

and you are nearly right

I hope they pump for 10k. I got some Visio.  Grin
Activity: 155
Merit: 102
They need to make the ICO address public otherwise u should consider this a selfbought ICO / Scam.

and you are nearly right
legendary
Activity: 2576
Merit: 1073
I will just repeat what I posted on the old thread:

Quote from: Sindren on Today at 03:46:40 AM
THAX all, ico is over. 75 btc has been reached in less than 3mins. There will be ann in few hrs.

It is FAKE. No sane investor will do this. ICO sold to one person == the Dev/Pump group. Self-bought in other words. This is so primitive Scam, its even somewhat insulting...
This is the worst shit raised by Vidz success. Now they will try to pump this shit. devilsadvokat at work  Grin

And the developer is an unprofessional kid without any idea on what he will implement here. Just wants money, that's it.

Don't get fooled, guys. This is just a bait.
Activity: 183
Merit: 108
Activity: 770
Merit: 500
You should get a new domain extension.  Dot wtf does not look professional and more like a joke. 
Activity: 103
SCAM UNTIL PROVEN OTHERWISE.

If this post is deleted without answer I start unmoderated thread so others can also ask and see the light.

Where is the ICO address with 77btc on it please?

If this is not made public it is very obvious the scam you are pulling devil an co.

I await your ico address.

funds are locked on various fresh addrs stored in hw wallet, there is no ONE addr. you will be able to see it later, when we transer funds to new addrs if it for something for you. If you want start your thread about something feel free to do it. We will not delete QUESTIONS and CRITICS only FUD. We want to keep the thread clear and usable. It's all.

Fantastic, so make public the deposit addresses then we can match the timestamps can't we?
Activity: 77
Sindren you are really gigantic;)

A great future is waiting  Grin
Hi Sindren, I would like an invitation in the slack to just get info. And congratulations for the project for the community.

this is slack invitation link
https://visiogroup.slack.com/shared_invite/MTQ2NjA3NDk1MjUxLTE0ODgxNTE0OTAtOTBkYTAyMGEzOA

Thanks  Smiley
Activity: 535
Merit: 250
Love me tender

Preview of incoming site..

Will be launched ~5th of Mar
Activity: 43
Merit: 0
Love me tender

If this post is deleted without answer I start unmoderated thread so others can also ask and see the light.

If this is not made public it is very obvious the scam you are pulling devil an co.

funds are locked on various fresh addrs stored in hw wallet, there is no ONE addr. you will be able to see it later, when we transer funds to new addrs if it for something for you. If you want start your thread about something feel free to do it. We will not delete QUESTIONS and CRITICS only FUD. We want to keep the thread clear and usable. It's all.
Love me tender
Hi Sindren, I would like an invitation in the slack to just get info. And congratulations for the project for the community.

this is slack invitation link
https://visiogroup.slack.com/shared_invite/MTQ2NjA3NDk1MjUxLTE0ODgxNTE0OTAtOTBkYTAyMGEzOA
Activity: 48
It looks good
video streaming is a good platform like youtube
Activity: 610
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
Activity: 770
Merit: 251
live the dream but don't live the dream
waw project Cool stuff, I'm Waiting for further information on this project Dev
Activity: 18
Why did you use dot wtf tld?
Activity: 103

Activity: 658
hope this is not ASC a dev, I saw newbie account  opening the same thread, but it was deleted moderator.
Pages:
Jump to: