Pages:
Author

Topic: ANN: Vitae Token - Growing Global Prosperity! - page 3. (Read 17708 times)

Activity: 1834
Merit: 639
*Brute force will solve any Bitcoin problem*
I'd just like to point out that this coin isn't as great as all the hype has been around it lately.  No reason a coin that doesn't have anything for another 3 months to show for be over 3k sats. 

Also the founder of this coin doesn't respect any investor in his coin, he has said to me verbatim, "Well when it comes down to it.. I  am going to say it like this.. This is OUR Business, and not yours. We work our asses off every day. I don't question your loyalty when you don't buy a MN worth of Vitae.  Which you haven't. You are not a Supernode buyer, so your dedication to the project is minimal. Asking me a million question while I have tons of forms to fill out for listings, MEETINGS with the team , that not everyone can attend so I have to repeat it to those that did not make it. All this so you can HIDE behind a fake name, fake image, and call us untrustworthy. Meanwhile taking advantage of all the work our team has done to make your life easier.  So excuse me while I give my attention to those that deserve it. My team."

The most arrogant person I know, and I don't understand why people decide to invest in a project like this.  I hope you all see this and know the truth and rethink your investments within this coin!

you mean your butthurt when he said that? you talking too much but you don't know anything about this project at all...
sorry but sad to say that your 1 VITAE that worth 3k sat's is now gained profit of 530% return, but unfortunately you did not invest so it's already your loss not the founder of this coin that you accuse arrogant, fake name, fake image not trustworthy.

again don't judge a book by it's cover, 6M total supply, time will pay the price.
Hi ,Not 6m supply. 100m total supply.
...small different...?

greens? Wink weeeed
Activity: 394
Merit: 100
I'd just like to point out that this coin isn't as great as all the hype has been around it lately.  No reason a coin that doesn't have anything for another 3 months to show for be over 3k sats. 

Also the founder of this coin doesn't respect any investor in his coin, he has said to me verbatim, "Well when it comes down to it.. I  am going to say it like this.. This is OUR Business, and not yours. We work our asses off every day. I don't question your loyalty when you don't buy a MN worth of Vitae.  Which you haven't. You are not a Supernode buyer, so your dedication to the project is minimal. Asking me a million question while I have tons of forms to fill out for listings, MEETINGS with the team , that not everyone can attend so I have to repeat it to those that did not make it. All this so you can HIDE behind a fake name, fake image, and call us untrustworthy. Meanwhile taking advantage of all the work our team has done to make your life easier.  So excuse me while I give my attention to those that deserve it. My team."

The most arrogant person I know, and I don't understand why people decide to invest in a project like this.  I hope you all see this and know the truth and rethink your investments within this coin!

you mean your butthurt when he said that? you talking too much but you don't know anything about this project at all...
sorry but sad to say that your 1 VITAE that worth 3k sat's is now gained profit of 530% return, but unfortunately you did not invest so it's already your loss not the founder of this coin that you accuse arrogant, fake name, fake image not trustworthy.

again don't judge a book by it's cover, 6M total supply, time will pay the price.
Hi ,Not 6m supply. 100m total supply.
...small different...?
Activity: 6
Merit: 0
I am very happy to invest in Vitae!
It will grow a lot for sure!
My prediction is that it will reach one place between first 50 coins....

I would like to do Supernode, so does anyone know how exactly to do it?

Thank you,
Denis
Activity: 68
Merit: 10
September 23, 2018, 03:21:01 PM
Zero transaction fees when transferring Vitae over Social Media via the Socialsend.net platform from september 24 to 26th
Activity: 68
Merit: 10
September 18, 2018, 06:43:05 AM
Not too late to buy cheap Vitae.
Buy it before Blockchain Expo North America on Nov 28,29 and before the launch of social rewards network on December 26
Activity: 70
September 16, 2018, 05:26:55 AM
What is the current Token of Vitae? What ideas do you have to help Vitae grow in the future? I think you should have more incentives, that is the coupon, it helps the project attract more investors.
hello there!
I think VITAE don't need much investor for today's price is worth the project for 6M total supply. also what they needed now is the consumer and retailer to use VITAE token.
Vitae I see is rising very fast, that is good news for investors
Congrat's to those people who believe early in the project, hope for more happening's in vitae.
September 16, 2018, 05:22:18 AM
What is the current Token of Vitae? What ideas do you have to help Vitae grow in the future? I think you should have more incentives, that is the coupon, it helps the project attract more investors.
hello there!
I think VITAE don't need much investor for today's price is worth the project for 6M total supply. also what they needed now is the consumer and retailer to use VITAE token.
most people don't know more than more money being pumped into a project and the prize soaring over the roof because of that. If people starts to use the platform, the prize will rise naturally, as the demand for the coin to pay for the services rises proportionally.

I agree to that, what more important is the impact to the public that is more than a money.
a good investor invest only for money but a wise investor LOOKING in the "BIG PICTURE." also if people realize that vitae is more than a technology they will surely have this thinking that money is not that much matter at all, what the most matter is LIVES and GREEN Environment.
Activity: 1106
Merit: 251
September 16, 2018, 12:16:49 AM
Nice one Vitae. Congratulations dev team and community. Good results from hard work is in fruition. keep up the good work guys. Keep up the momentum. I wish you all luck and the best of it. Wink
Activity: 630
Merit: 103
September 15, 2018, 05:52:18 PM
hello there!
most people don't know more than more money being pumped into a project and the prize soaring over the roof because of that. If people starts to use the platform, the prize will rise naturally, as the demand for the coin to pay for the services rises proportionally.
Activity: 448
Merit: 251
September 15, 2018, 11:42:47 AM
Congratulations on adding to MNO. I hope this will help the project to move on.
Activity: 83
September 15, 2018, 08:04:44 AM
hello there!
Vitae I see is rising very fast, that is good news for investors
September 15, 2018, 01:34:52 AM
hello there!
Activity: 2
September 14, 2018, 10:16:41 PM
If your looking for friendly chatting, free coins, and games then your looking in the right place! Wink

Come check out the vitae server: https://discord.gg/JC3pymm
Activity: 17
September 13, 2018, 09:25:21 AM
September 13, 2018, 09:23:29 AM

Activity: 45
September 12, 2018, 01:04:46 AM

Community

Providing equilibrium
Over the course of history, it is known that the people who do the most get the least.
It is for this reason, along with increased debt, inflation and lack of prosperity for the people, that we have created a platform based on equilibrium .
This process uses knowledge from game theory which is derived from the Nash Equilibria equation.
Our system is designed to give everyone the same opportunity for success and still reward those that do more.
The efforts to create income are minimal and capable by all who are part of it.
We are excited to bring this opportunity to everyone and become the instigators of the world’s greatest revolution.
Our goal is to provide Global Prosperity.  

Social rewards website
Google bans crypto-advertising.
Therefore, we need a new website where crypto and people can gather together.
When our Social Rewards website opens and has an advertising platform that allows crypto advertising, the market will shift to our site for advertising.
Imagine millions in crypto-advertising being shut out of Facebook and google suddenly having a platform where they can market.
Can you say SHARED REVENUE!?

Vitae token
Token specs
-   PIVX fork
-   Algorithm : Quark
-   POW phase : block 1-200
-   POS phase : block 201 – onwards
-   Difficulty retargeting : every block
-   Staking required number of confirmations; 150
-   Block time : 45 seconds
-   Max supply : 100,000,000
-   Pre-mine : 1,105,940
-   800,000 burned for set-up of 80 Supernodes
-   200,000 for bounties, faucets, promotions and charity.
-   Supernode collateral : 10,000 VITAE
-   Masternode collateral : 20,000 VITAE
-   Fast transactions using SwiftTX technology utilizing our network of Mastenodes and Supernodes
-   Block reward distribution :
            Staking :            15%
            Masternode :     25%
            Supernode :    60%

Vitae Token is a PIVx fork. Containing PIVx technology.
Based on Blackcoin PoS 2.0 protocol and on Bitcoin core 0.10.x code base.
It utilizes a network of Masternodes/Supernodes for an openly visible decentralized governance and increased transaction privacy.

Supernodes

This node carries a direct node connection with SwiftTX technology for instant transfers. This will be used to provide connection to Point of Sale terminals for eCommerce and retail Peer to Peer transfers.
Supernodes will use Zerocoin Protocol and POD (Proof of Disintegration).
The code reference "fundamentalnode”, is the source code term for Supernode.
We like to call it Supernode because it sounds cool.
These nodes will be issued by the VITAE team only and hosted by the VITAE team to assure maximum uptime of the node and no running costs for the Supernode owner.

Masternodes

Masternodes serve the decentralized blockchain voting and governance model for the network, function slightly like Supernodes, but do not contain the eCommerce integration.  
These nodes may be created and hosted by anyone for the cost of 20,000 VIT.  
Burning of tokens does not occur in the creation of the node. The supplied funds are locked and serve as collateral for the Masternode upon creation.

Exchanges

Coming soon..

Wallets

Aiodex’s Referral Program will give you 20% -80% commission from their transaction fee for 7 years. The value will be calculated starting from the date the member you invite sign up. Starting from the first year is 20%, after each year increased to 10% from the first day of next year. For the 300K members who are enjoying the transaction fee refund policy, if they are one of your invited members, you will receive a commission until the system start charging their transaction fees. For example, if the new system start charging from 2020–01–01, you will start receiving commissions and since it is the second year then you will receive 30%.
Sign up now to claim your reward ☞ https://aiodex.com/?ref=5b45a599c7165734d36bb3fc
https://i.imgur.com/aGJudB0.png
Activity: 25
September 11, 2018, 10:11:23 PM

Activity: 168
September 06, 2018, 07:04:33 AM
Add "VITAE (VITAE)" to TOP Masternodes (Rating) https://l2rx.com

Your coin: "№ 578 VITAE (VITAE)" https://l2rx.com/add.php
Activity: 581
Merit: 254
I am simply ME.
September 05, 2018, 03:36:16 AM
This is what Vitae stands for

Activity: 166
September 02, 2018, 12:43:22 AM
A good platform and I also like this project because it has airdrops, what are the future plans for this project?
Pages:
Jump to: