Pages:
Author

Topic: ANN: Vitae Token - Growing Global Prosperity! - page 5. (Read 17708 times)

Activity: 68
Merit: 10
Ready for masternode  Cool
Activity: 17
Merit: 0
dont fall for the free coins they give you..it will be a shitty coin or even fall as a scam..platform sketchy..dont even invest your money..just enjoy the free coins they give you and exchange
Activity: 17
this is a total scam in the end..trying to convince people to buy by giving them free coins...only the founder is gonna win on the end..he's using all members to promote for him to get enough profit..i guess moderators and admins invested on this coins too..so dont buy just get the free coins they give and exchange..
Activity: 387
Merit: 13
1ndiaSPqmqRUBXK79chY9Merz5AZrSu6y
Seems a really interesting project wih a open dev team,The idea of supernodes seems interesting and those giveaways in the discord is fun,Following this.
Activity: 360
Merit: 100
@onginity
The founder announced that on December 26th there will be news on the web, so we will have to wait, while the rains continue on Discord.
Activity: 68
@onginity
Don't forget that the rains will be until the end of June so don't miss out on the chance to win a few and have a good time reading the rules.
Activity: 97
Your chat on the channel discord turned into a bunch of beggars, bots and spammers who only know what to write thank you, rain or Vita. When will this mess stop? When will you register the participants through the form? You have also not answered my question above in this branch. What is the reduction of % stack? Why increased the minimum rate for rain to 0.5?
Activity: 3
@HerrDingenz What did you find? Could you please share your research?

Thank you!  Smiley
Activity: 27
this project seems to be a total scam...

once i got into touch with the creator of their discord channel (MichaelWeber) he got more and more cagey and once that he ran out of answers to my points he simply ejected and blocked me.

after all his statements i ran some research about the whole thing and about his replies to my questions ...

the outcome...

VITAE IS A SCAM!!!!!
Activity: 728
Merit: 250
Prosperity is a big issue around the globe, almost all countries has this problem.
No Vitae Token wish to share the prosperity to the world, and I think we should support this project wit the most of our capability, so equality on prosperity will be achieved.
Why and when did you reduce the percentage of stack on your channel in discord? What is it related to? Why is it as loudly not notified everyone as you are now anonsiruete the exit of the social platform in December? It turns out now there is no sense to keep in Diskorde even small sums of coins?
Activity: 72
Merit: 1
I just found this coin VITAE on discord, it was amazing the rain faucet makes the community alive and active everday. I can see a great potential on this project in the future so if you guy's are not there yet, join us on discord to have fun with us and earn free vitae through rains https://discord.gg/Vb4htVE we gotta get more vitae before it landed on cryptopia.
@onginity
Do not forget that VITAE is available to buy and sell in BITEXLIVE and the rains continue throughout this month, do not miss the opportunity, read the rules that are pinned for everyone to have a good time.
Activity: 581
Merit: 254
I am simply ME.
I like this project.

It has a great team behind it who are working for the achievement of a well-planned goal.

Good luck to the founder and admins.
Activity: 1494
Merit: 3
Hello! good team! It does not stand still. Everything is moving fast! friendly channel on discord.I like I'm sure they have a good future and I'm glad that I learned about this project
Today in the discord you announced that the site can download a new version of the wallet. Please tell me what's new in it? What's been fixed in it? Because at first glance I did not see anything new in it.  Huh
Today is June 15, the promised updated purse should be released. This will be a great event for the community. And for me, of course. It is very nice to watch the purse catches the whole blocks.  Grin
Activity: 126
The project is flourishing. Lots of people are joining the community. I am lucky to be  the part of it.
Activity: 101
Merit: 1
This is a very interesting project with potential. I was a little skeptical at first myself, and still am in the short term, but you can see a real application for this project. I suggest anyone who hasn't checked out their test events to do so.

Every project has its risks without them it wouldn't be worth trying to do something new, at Discord one can keep up with more ad
Pages:
Jump to: