Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [VITE] [DAG + Smart Contract] Vite | Asynchronous Architecture - page 12. (Read 6100 times)

Activity: 420
Merit: 10
I'm still don't really understand about the concept of this project and the dAPP that it created.
How will the people utilize this dAPP?
Activity: 48
Merit: 0
Which exchange will you list this token. When is the airdrop ?
Activity: 602
Merit: 134
reserve Chinese translation

We have the translation of Chinese. Now we may need other languages, such as Russian, Korean and Vietnamese

I'm interested in VIte project. Grin and i would like to reserve Vietnamese translations. for more details, kindly check my pm.

Are you programmer?If you want to translate, maybe you should know some basic technology. If you are not the coder, I don't suggest you to translate.
my major is CS at the university, so i can do it. Wink
XMN
Activity: 546
Merit: 104
wil you do any bounty program?

Yes, there will be some bounty program, but the detail have not decided. Please stay tuned.

ok, thank you,

reserved for  translate to russian!
Activity: 422
Merit: 250

Yes, there will be some bounty program, but the detail have not decided. Please stay tuned.
do u have any translation bounty? i want to reserved malaysian

The translation bounty is on the way, but I don't know if you can handle the technology word in the white paper.
I've been reading about on the description in this thread,but still not really understand about the application platform.
How does the application work? does it means the application is customize able, depending on the company or personal that needing the application?

The application platform is mean dApp platform, is similar to eth dApp. But in Vite, every smart contract is a single chain. Communication between contracts is asynchronous. Every chain can be design for public chain or private chain. And we also add some useful tools for developing contracts. you can check it from https://www.vite.org/whitepaper/vite_en.pdf

The improvements of Vite’s usability include
providing standard library support in Solidity++,
dedicated to processing message syntax, timing
scheduling of contract, VNS naming services, support
of contract upgrading, and so on

We have the translation of Chinese. Now we may need other languages, such as Russian, Korean and Vietnamese

I'm interested in VIte project. Grin and i would like to reserve Vietnamese translations. for more details, kindly check my pm.

Are you programmer?If you want to translate, maybe you should know some basic technology. If you are not the coder, I don't suggest you to translate.
Activity: 5
XMN
Activity: 546
Merit: 104
Activity: 1

Hi, I want to translate into Russian.
brand new
Activity: 0
Looks very promising, i need allocation for this please....
Activity: 12
Activity: 23
How many percent of the total number of tokens do you plan to allocate to airdrop?
Activity: 700
I've been reading about on the description in this thread,but still not really understand about the application platform.
How does the application work? does it means the application is customize able, depending on the company or personal that needing the application?
Activity: 13
Activity: 1
Wait airdrop!!!!!!!!!!!!
Activity: 602
Merit: 134

Good Project, but it is sad to see how the new projects ignoring the public sale and sell it all to whales forgetting that crypto is all about communities

We can't do a public sell because of legal issues.

We will publish our Bounties and Airdrop plans soon. people can get some bounties for contributing or get free vite for airdrop.
The project will be huge, but it is bit sad seeing all good projects simply ignore public sale (i.e., small players). Even with legal issues, I think the projects should consider allocating at least 20% for public sale. Anyway, good luck for the project !

The private sale is done, my so sorry for that.

We have reserve 5% of vite for airdrop. Just stay tuned.
Pages:
Jump to: