Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [VITE] [DAG + Smart Contract] Vite | Asynchronous Architecture - page 6. (Read 6100 times)

Activity: 3
Merit: 0
I read that you would be using a separate blockchain for each account. Is this similar to Nano in some ways? Any key differences?
Activity: 422
Merit: 250
An excellent and promising project in my opinion. We are waiting for news and the most important is airdrop

Stay tuned, by the way, there is a news, we are now open source the go-vite. Here is the link: https://github.com/vitelabs/go-vite
This is good decision to make not just airdrop but also a bounty. Coz many people abusing airdrops today by making tones of fake accounts.

We will prevent people abusing airdrop.
Activity: 55
An excellent and promising project in my opinion. We are waiting for news and the most important is airdrop
Activity: 308
Merit: 22
Hello, first of all when and how are you going to inform us about the airdrop. Second, is there a bounty program?

There is a bounty program.

The airdrop is on the plan. Stay tuned.
Where is your bounty program and which campaigns does it include? I didn't see any announcement about it, but i would like to participate if you have any such program.

"The bounty program is not come out, stay tuned, when bounty program is ready, It will make an announcement in telegram."
Activity: 1
this project is perfect. the way can be long but idea is great!
Activity: 574
Merit: 12
Hello, first of all when and how are you going to inform us about the airdrop. Second, is there a bounty program?

Can you tell me where I can read the information about the bounty campaign? I can't find her by myself. Thank You!

The bounty program is not come out, stay tuned, when bounty program is ready, I will make an announcement in telegram.
Any bounty program and how could I participate in ICO?
There will not be a public sale man, all tokens were sold to private investors and funds and we expect an airdrop, and may be a bounty in addition.
Activity: 420
Merit: 115
If there is no token sale, how to become your investor? Airdrop? or is there a direct opportunity to participate in the investment?
How do you get on the white list? if he will of course.
Activity: 96
Merit: 1
No ICO?From this point on, I am very interested in it.I have added your telegram. I will know more about the development of your project. Smiley
Activity: 5
wait airdrop, vite very good
Activity: 61

Can you tell me where I can read the information about the bounty campaign? I can't find her by myself. Thank You!

The bounty program is not come out, stay tuned, when bounty program is ready, I will make an announcement in telegram.
Any bounty program and how could I participate in ICO?
Activity: 148
any exchange to buy vite?
Activity: 574
Merit: 12

Where is your bounty program and which campaigns does it include? I didn't see any announcement about it, but i would like to participate if you have any such program.
Activity: 308
onore dikeido
Activity: 1232
Merit: 331
DAO MAKER
This is good decision to make not just airdrop but also a bounty. Coz many people abusing airdrops today by making tones of fake accounts.

Activity: 322
Merit: 10
SEMUX www.semux.org

so for now it's clear that Vite will be listed at Okex. And this rpoject begin to look much more interesting  for investment )

There are bright prospects lying ahead.

Activity: 84
Pages:
Jump to: