Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [VITE] [DAG + Smart Contract] Vite | Asynchronous Architecture - page 4. (Read 6100 times)

Activity: 259
Merit: 100
When mainnet ?
thank...
VITE is now listed on CryptoChartIndex , Now you can get all information regarding VITE on CryptoChartIndex!

listed on CMC,IDEX,CoinEX
Activity: 92
Merit: 1
VITE is now listed on CryptoChartIndex , Now you can get all information regarding VITE on CryptoChartIndex!
Activity: 21
Merit: 0
Hi . I'm interested on this project. I'll wait for this to look what is going to originate!
Activity: 422
Merit: 250
I have overflown the whitepaper and I very like the idea. As an early investor of other successful DAG based projects I regret I have not found the project earlier.

It's not too late to join vite.
tyz
legendary
Activity: 3360
Merit: 1533
I have overflown the whitepaper and I very like the idea. As an early investor of other successful DAG based projects I regret I have not found the project earlier.
hta
Activity: 261
Merit: 6
A happy family is but an earlier heaven!
I expect this project becomes a great success.
Engaging approach, really well project, informed design.

I wait for airdrops
This looks like a hidden gem.Will follow up on telegram
BWT when is the ICO scheduled ?

Sorry, there is no ICO. The private sale is closed.
Activity: 12
Activity: 95
This looks like a hidden gem.Will follow up on telegram
BWT when is the ICO scheduled ?
One of the few projects that has real value. Impressive.

Vite is the true gem.
Activity: 406
Radix-The Decentralized Finance Protocol
Hey, guys. Is bounty not included in the plans of developers? High ratings put services to the project, I would like to earn a piece of cake  Wink  I have heard That the coin is already trading, but I did not find where. Can you tell?

We have a plans for developers. We like genius developers, and want more developers to join vite. This is our code: https://github.com/vitelabs/go-vite
I understand you, unfortunately, I'm just a hunter. But a hunter with strong beliefs I'm more a holder than a speculator. Currently, there are very few cool projects that allow you to participate in the promotion. As a rule, they do not need it.

What's your github?
What will he give you? I'm not a developer. I just collect coins promising in my opinion projects. It is natural that with hope to receive a profit in the future) Wink
Activity: 888
Merit: 1001
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network
One of the few projects that has real value. Impressive.
Activity: 574
Merit: 254
Hey guys ! Does somebody watched the AMA  ? was there anything interesting and any information about airdrop maybe  ?
You have to answer questions during the AMA to get rewared.The result of the AMA has not yet to announced,  keep an eye on https://t.me/vite_en  Wink
Activity: 1232
Merit: 331
DAO MAKER
Hey guys ! Does somebody watched the AMA  ? was there anything interesting and any information about airdrop maybe  ?
Very interesting project, from what I could see from the ANN. I'm now waiting for the announcements which are supposed to start from monday, and they should also relate to airdrops, if I have understood correctly.
Cheesy
Hey, guys. Is bounty not included in the plans of developers? High ratings put services to the project, I would like to earn a piece of cake  Wink  I have heard That the coin is already trading, but I did not find where. Can you tell?

We have a plans for developers. We like genius developers, and want more developers to join vite. This is our code: https://github.com/vitelabs/go-vite
I understand you, unfortunately, I'm just a hunter. But a hunter with strong beliefs I'm more a holder than a speculator. Currently, there are very few cool projects that allow you to participate in the promotion. As a rule, they do not need it.

What's your github?
Activity: 13
This is a top notch project from a world class team. I am really excited about Vite and what they aim to accomplish.
Activity: 1015
Merit: 289
Very interesting project, from what I could see from the ANN. I'm now waiting for the announcements which are supposed to start from monday, and they should also relate to airdrops, if I have understood correctly.
Pages:
Jump to: