Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] VIVO - Masternodes, ASIC-Resistant, Secure, High MN Rewards, Decentralized - page 34. (Read 201504 times)

Activity: 345
Merit: 100
This wwf guys force the people to download the vivo client from there own sources and not from official sources.
Very suspect!

WhyWeFight isn't forcing you to use his copy of the wallet.  Also he is well trusted within the Vivo community.
Activity: 224
Merit: 10
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
Hmm, haven't seen a new NeoScrypt coin in a while.....
Imo support is wrong. I checked in explorer that account which was created by coinsmarkets contains my deposit. In case of fork money would go somewhere else probably. question is why exchange display 0 instead of correct amount:)
Activity: 126
I have sent some vivo to coinsmarkets ,money are on account but exchange displays 0 amount. I have raised issue ticket and support sugested that vivo has got fork lately. Do you know something about VIVO fork?

With all these price issues, last thing which we need now is block-chain fork on one of the exchanges. Sad
I have sent some vivo to coinsmarkets ,money are on account but exchange displays 0 amount. I have raised issue ticket and support sugested that vivo has got fork lately. Do you know something about VIVO fork?
some coins pay for that you have info in your posts  I know that gobyte is going to pay for this.

Activity: 406
Merit: 250
PHqpBmGrA3V6GqzmyQWEaQTjCMDGfSDbcn
I've been supporting VIVO since it started. We've gone through a quiet patch now. Anything new happening? Have I missed anything?
Activity: 126
Hi all,
There is new exchange, its name is Koinbi. If you are interested, click here to visit its official annoucement.
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/--2457397

Additionally, let's send them your request for adding our coin VIVO on the exchange.
Let's do it, everyone.

So you give your referral link without telling people much about the exchange. What's so different about this exchange than bittrex and other established exchanges. Don't abuse the ANN boards with referral links. You can get some elsewhere.
if you need help from devs use discord. devs or community will help you very fast.vivo discord  invitation https://discord.gg/BXGzAx7

Activity: 279
This wwf guys force the people to download the vivo client from there own sources and not from official sources.
Very suspect!

Activity: 253
Merit: 101
Tutorial is a little shity. No word about masternode.conf.
Please fix it.

But my problem is, the wallet dont want accept the colletoral TXID

Edit:
The combination of both guides works.
The "hot wallet" guide is not good.

i used teh guide published by wwf on his blog for cold node and it was spot on.
Activity: 279
Tutorial is a little shity. No word about masternode.conf.
Please fix it.

But my problem is, the wallet dont want accept the colletoral TXID

Edit:
The combination of both guides works.
The "hot wallet" guide is not good.
Activity: 54
Merit: 0
506 masternodes (active) and statistics for ROI is around 240%. Well done, devs.
Activity: 122
fan of the project guys !
I check nodes numbers here http://vivo.explorerz.top:3003/coininfo

That only seems to give the first two figures, not the enabled number.  Try "masternode count", "masternode count qualify" and "masternode count enabled" at various times in the Vivo console.
Well, it seems I spoke too soon.  After about 10-11 hours it has gone back to the watchdog_expired status.

I think that this is almost certainly a network/wallet issue as the total number of enabled MNs has fallen again:

Total masternode count: 586

Masternode count qualify: 481

Masternode count enabled: 59
Activity: 280
Good to see price recover to over 3$, for the price of 5 more MN we can get to over 40k sat! As soon dev show us uniqu sentinel that will save so many nerves and time to unexperienced users, so we will have more holders here!
Pages:
Jump to: