Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] VIVO - Masternodes, ASIC-Resistant, Secure, High MN Rewards, Decentralized - page 42. (Read 201504 times)

Activity: 38
Merit: 0
not only that this crappy master of the node is constantly being cut down .. so it's still not clear how to set up .. just need to do everything properly !! I'm thinking of leaving .. it's rare idiots .. they do everything that people could not work ... rams
Activity: 13
Also facing some problems on cryptopia:
deposited 10 VIVO yesterday, but confirmations stopped at 17/20

Today's deposit of VIVO there went fine though.

Have you already received the translation that hung up? Did you apply for support? I have the same problem and support does not answer
Activity: 11
WATCHDOG_EXPIRED status for all masternodes!
I am experiencing the same with another coin as well.

What is happening?

Follow the guide here to install and run sentinel: https://www.vivocrypto.com/vivo-technologies/masternodes/sentinel-guide/

Before starting the steps make to restart your masternode wallet with reindex.

What does it mean? Is this correct?

mg@43707:~/.vivocore/sentinel$ cat sentinel-cron.log
Unable to submit: Object creation rate limit exceeded
Unable to submit: Object creation rate limit exceeded
mg@43707:~/.vivocore/sentinel$

--
Instead of every minute sentinel running as described in the guide
* * * * * cd /home/YOURUSERNAME/.vivocore/sentinel && ./venv/bin/python bin/sentinel.py 2>&1 >> sentinel-cron.log

I have added sentinel to crontab as described in the guide Step 9) Create a crontab entry to wake sentinel every five minutes:

*/5 * * * * cd /home/YOURUSERNAME/.vivocore/sentinel && ./venv/bin/python bin/sentinel.py 2>&1 >> sentinel-cron.log

Which one is correct: every 5 minutes or every minute?
Activity: 38
how to tune this shit I can not understand .. I will not navigate developers .. idiots shoot the video,. step-by-step .. assholes ... Sad
Activity: 101
Merit: 10
Anyway... at step 9 of the windows guide the link to the sentinel guide it's just for linux.
Activity: 360
Merit: 100
After you installed and followed the guide to install sentinel and you're MN is displaying a status of ENABLED but your local wallet is displaying a status of WATCHDOG_EXPIRED, it may be the case that your wallet has not fully synched the masternode list. This status self corrects by keeping the wallet open for a few hours.
Okay, thanks for explaining it.
After you installed and followed the guide to install sentinel and you're MN is displaying a status of ENABLED but your local wallet is displaying a status of WATCHDOG_EXPIRED, it may be the case that your wallet has not fully synched the masternode list. This status self corrects by keeping the wallet open for a few hours.
So we have nothing to do? Just leave the wallet open as it is? and wait?
Activity: 1
Activity: 2
What about santinel for windows? who know?
Activity: 219
Merit: 30
root@vnode:~/.vivocore/sentinel# venv/bin/python bin/sentinel.py
-342: non-JSON HTTP response with '401 Unauthorized' from server
Cannot connect to dashd. Please ensure dashd is running and the JSONRPC port is open to Sentinel.

why dashd?
What's happened with VIVO masternodes? As I checked yesterday, it had about more than 500 master nodes, but today just has 22, the ROI is skyrocket as well.
As I wrote over your post they're entered in WATCHDOG_EXPIRED status, that means that they're not running sentinel.. maybe they are under windows and not linux, like me. Another reason for which I will have to build a linux machine... OMG  Huh Tongue Lips sealed

Thank you very much! I havent checked my wallet and upgrade status yet, it's installed in window as well.
So it means during the expired period there's no reward right?
I think (but not sure) that your MN as to be setup from scratch... But I'm waiting the answer from some guru...
Meanwhile I'm setting up a linux machine... or I will have to follow an hosting service or so..
Activity: 672
Merit: 154
Blockchain Evangelist.
What's happened with VIVO masternodes? As I checked yesterday, it had about more than 500 master nodes, but today just has 22, the ROI is skyrocket as well.
As I wrote over your post they're entered in WATCHDOG_EXPIRED status, that means that they're not running sentinel.. maybe they are under windows and not linux, like me. Another reason for which I will have to build a linux machine... OMG  Huh Tongue Lips sealed

Thank you very much! I havent checked my wallet and upgrade status yet, it's installed in window as well.
So it means during the expired period there's no reward right?
As I wrote over your post they're entered in WATCHDOG_EXPIRED status, that means that they're not running sentinel.. maybe they are under windows and not linux, like me. Another reason for which I will have to build a linux machine... OMG  Huh Tongue Lips sealed
Activity: 672
Merit: 154
Blockchain Evangelist.
How to install sentinel for windows? I entered in "WATCHDOG_EXPIRED" status as many others as I can see.
Activity: 336
Merit: 250
Would you be willing to buy a sealed bonnet car?
Hello VIVO team.

I'm happy to announce that your coin has been listed to ItalYiiMP 2.0 for mining,

to get paid in VIVO just set c=VIVO as password in your configuration.

As an additional service, the explorer is available at the address http://italyiimp.com/explorer

Visit http://italyiimp.com.

Best regards.

Bitfawkes.
Activity: 149
Will we have signature bounty for community, devs? Thanks for your time.
Activity: 123

Follow the guide here to install and run sentinel: https://www.vivocrypto.com/vivo-technologies/masternodes/sentinel-guide/

@Peach - how about some love for you loyal windows node operators.... this guide is for linux only
Activity: 144

What is happening?

Activity: 199

What is happening?

huh? I have never seen that alert before. Which other coin are you having that problem with?
Pages:
Jump to: